PDA

View Full Version : We need Reinforcements

Mahdi
09-02-2016, 08:31 AM
The depth on this team is very thin in some areas and I think the Bills will be adding some players from other teams cuts.

The positions we need to look for are;

TE - What after Clay?
DT - With Dareus out we have - KW/Adolphus/Bryant - backups are Worthy and Douzable
S - Aaron is out again and Duke is unproven - the rest are questionable
WR - After Sammy and Woods we have Goodwin, Salas and Powell?
OL - anywhere - Kouandjio is not a LT, Henderson is just coming back, we are weak at the backup G and C spots not to mention John Miller is still unproven

Yasgur's Farm
09-02-2016, 08:37 AM
With reinforcements in mind... My final 49... Yes, 49...

QB - Taylor, Manuel, Jones
RB/FB - McCoy, Gillislee, J. Williams, Bush, Gronkowski
WR - Wadkins, Woods, Goodwin, Powell, D. Lewis
OL - Glenn, Incognito, Wood, Miller, Mills, Kouandjo, Groy, P. Lewis (Henderson PUP)
TE - Clay, O'Leary

DL - K. Williams, Washington, Worthy, Edwards, Douzable (Dareus suspended)
LB - Hughes, M. Lawson, Lattemore, P. Brown, Z. Brown, Spikes, Albright, Humber, Johnson
CB - Gilmore, Darby, Seymour, Robey, White
S - A. Williams, Graham, Meeks, Blanton

K - Carpenter
P - Schmidt
LS - Sanborn

Add 4 from waivers

Scumbag College
09-02-2016, 10:09 AM
With reinforcements in mind... My final 49... Yes, 49...

QB - Taylor, Manuel, Jones
RB/FB - McCoy, Gillislee, J. Williams, Bush, Gronkowski
WR - Wadkins, Woods, Goodwin, Powell, D. Lewis
OL - Glenn, Incognito, Wood, Miller, Mills, Kouandjo, Groy, P. Lewis (Henderson PUP)
TE - Clay, O'Leary

DL - K. Williams, Washington, Worthy, Edwards, Douzable (Dareus suspended)
LB - Hughes, M. Lawson, Lattemore, P. Brown, Z. Brown, Spikes, Albright, Humber, Johnson
CB - Gilmore, Darby, Seymour, Robey, White
S - A. Williams, Graham, Meeks, Blanton

K - Carpenter
P - Schmidt
LS - Sanborn

Add 4 from waivers

I like your list and can live with these 49.

Losing Gragg last week was a huge blow...it was noticeable how much he improved and could have created some matchup problems with he and Clay on the field. Another TE is definitely needed, Annen didn't show much despite all the hype and I'm not sure if Dray is still on the team. And OL depth is a definite problem (it feels like I've been typing this the past 10 years.)

On D, another D lineman would be good to have. I'm not sure if we are going to see Dareus in 2016 at this point. And a safety to add with Aaron being so questionable would be smart.

GreedoII
09-02-2016, 10:39 AM
The depth on this team is very thin in some areas and I think the Bills will be adding some players from other teams cuts.

The positions we need to look for are;

TE - What after Clay?
DT - With Dareus out we have - KW/Adolphus/Bryant - backups are Worthy and Douzable
S - Aaron is out again and Duke is unproven - the rest are questionable
WR - After Sammy and Woods we have Goodwin, Salas and Powell?
OL - anywhere - Kouandjio is not a LT, Henderson is just coming back, we are weak at the backup G and C spots not to mention John Miller is still unproven

Duke is unproven is a laugh...he's proven to be bad....