X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Roman

My desperate plea for him to smarten up.

Tyrod is having a great season, off the charts. Then he decides in game 5 or something, to prove what an offensive genius he is, to have Tyrod run a QB option when we're ahead and its meaningless. Tyrod gets hurt, and everyone calls him an idiot.

So I'm time traveling from the future, and I'm encouraging our ego maniac of an offensive coordinator, NOT TO CALL THAT PLAY. Because I know he will. He did it in a similar situation last year, when Tyrod almost screwed his knee inside out, and when he came back from injury called a meaningless QB run again.

I think the biggest concern to the success of this team is Roman not understanding the value of his QB.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Roman

The value of his QB is the ability to run.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

And the value of his passing game is in the hands of his passing game coordinator. Lee here, Harbaugh in SF. Roman does running game. Unless he just started here, he always did.

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Turf View Post
        My desperate plea for him to smarten up.

Tyrod is having a great season, off the charts. Then he decides in game 5 or something, to prove what an offensive genius he is, to have Tyrod run a QB option when we're ahead and its meaningless. Tyrod gets hurt, and everyone calls him an idiot.

So I'm time traveling from the future, and I'm encouraging our ego maniac of an offensive coordinator, NOT TO CALL THAT PLAY. Because I know he will. He did it in a similar situation last year, when Tyrod almost screwed his knee inside out, and when he came back from injury called a meaningless QB run again.

I think the biggest concern to the success of this team is Roman not understanding the value of his QB.
        Yep. It's not unknown for teams well-behind to start dishing out licks.
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

It wasn't the play call, it was the now-illegal tackle. Could have happened on any play where TT scrambles.

Comment

Working...
          X