PDA

View Full Version : Tyrod

justasportsfan
09-11-2016, 02:54 PM
When your Qb is dependent on his legs rather than his arms to make plays or move the chains, Watkins,Woods and Clay become useless.

Our passing game IMO will be average because Tyrod still has no intermediate game.

No run game, we're screwed.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Sandlot QBs don't get many 1st downs, they don't win many games.

They do look nice on the highlight reel when they make something out of a busted play.

Novacane
09-11-2016, 02:58 PM
He looked confused and indecisive. I'm not optimistic.

BertSquirtgum
09-11-2016, 02:59 PM
So glad they extended him already. ****ing idiots

stuckincincy
09-11-2016, 03:02 PM
When your Qb is dependent on his legs rather than his arms to make plays or move the chains, Watkins,Woods and Clay become useless.

Our passing game IMO will be average because Tyrod still has no intermediate game.

No run game, we're screwed.

Roman gave up on the run game too early -Most OCs are the drama queens of the NFL.

The Jokeman
09-11-2016, 03:02 PM

The extension won't kill us if we cut him after this season.

Luisito23
09-11-2016, 03:03 PM

LOL, they never learn...nothing to do but laugh.

justasportsfan
09-11-2016, 03:03 PM
What a waste of money and talent in the passing game. How much arw we paying Clay? Can we trade him for something since hes useless with TT at qb?

don137
09-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Did not look like he progressed this year which isn't good.

Thurmal
09-11-2016, 03:25 PM
He definitely sucked today but, to his credit, the line gave him ZERO time.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2016, 03:31 PM
They did?

jamze132
09-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Well we didn't try one pass downfield today. Ravens could keep 8 in the box all day.

The only way we are going to be successful is to stretch the field and keep the defense honest.

justasportsfan
09-11-2016, 03:35 PM

He had plenty of time. Qbs make time by getting rid of the ball quickly with their arms. Tyrod is just not that type of a qb. He's a runner who can throw....at times.

He isnt a passer under pressure. He has to separate himself from pressure and thenake a throw.

stuckincincy
09-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Well we didn't try one pass downfield today. Ravens could keep 8 in the box all day.

The only way we are going to be successful is to stretch the field and keep the defense honest.

See my thread of a few weeks ago about that...

ParanoidAndroid
09-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Meanwhile.... Dak Prescott

Turf
09-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Why did we bother getting Watkins and Clay for? Give the team to Ed Reed and clear the front office. Never will happen though.

SpikedLemonade
09-11-2016, 03:56 PM
I agree.

This thread is much better and later than this one ==>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/234438-Tyler-Taylor-quot-I-Feel-Like-Someone-is-Watching-Me-quot

HHURRICANE
09-11-2016, 04:01 PM

Did you watch the game?

He had 7 Mississippi like 10 times today.

sahlensguy
09-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Why did we bother getting Watkins and Clay for? Give the team to Ed Reed and clear the front office. Never will happen though.

Ticket sales.

pmoon6
09-11-2016, 04:11 PM
:rofl: Good to see Bills' Nation is in mid season form after the first game.

Hey Dude, stock the Zone Store with Tampons, Midol and Kleenex. The Fans here are going to need them.

Maybe some Testosterone injectables so they can at least try to be men.

SpikedLemonade
09-11-2016, 04:26 PM

Hey Dude, stock the Zone Store with Tampons, Midol and Kleenex. The Fans here are going to need them.

I plan on wiping my bloody pussy all over your pillow in May when you go to the bathroom for a crap.

pmoon6
09-11-2016, 04:28 PM
I plan on wiping my bloody pussy all over your pillow in May when you go to the bathroom for a crap.Okay, but I already have my red wings, just soos ya know.

justasportsfan
09-11-2016, 04:38 PM

Whats wrong with making crappy qb play observations ?

You like dink and dunk?

pmoon6
09-11-2016, 04:47 PM

You like dink and dunk?Did you even watch the game?

Hard to go deep when the pass rush is there in three seconds. Gotta give Baltimore credit, they played very good defense today.

I think that's what a lot of you guys miss sometimes. The other team are paid professionals and want to win as well. Instead you just focus on the negatives of the Bills. That's why I call you a bunch of women. Cry, cry cry. Give credit where credit is due. Baltimore had a great defensive game plan and executed it very well.

swiper
09-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Did you even watch the game?

Hard to go deep when the pass rush is there in three seconds. Gotta give Baltimore credit, they played very good defense today.

I think that's what a lot of you guys miss sometimes. The other team are paid professionals and want to win as well. Instead you just focus on the negatives of the Bills. That's why I call you a bunch of women. Cry, cry cry. Give credit where credit is due. Baltimore had a great defensive game plan and executed it very well.

Ravens defense was definitively aggressive. You can bet every team that plays Buffalo will study today's film closely. The thing about giving them credit? Not so much. Everybody wants to call Roman a good OC. I have to tell you that Chan Gailey would have answered this defense with screens, draws and swing passes. Roman's use of Reggie Bush was horrible.

And, again, CJ Spiller was an inactive for the Saints today.

All that said, (and I'm not a Taylor fan) Ryan gave the vets minimal play in the preseason in attempts to keep them healthy. Maybe today was them getting their sea legs. Taylor due to peak around week 3. Hopefully.

pmoon6
09-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Ravens defense was definitively aggressive. You can bet every team that plays Buffalo will study today's film closely. The thing about giving them credit? Not so much. Everybody wants to call Roman a good OC. I have to tell you that Chan Gailey would have answered this defense with screens, draws and swing passes. Roman's use of Reggie Bush was horrible.

All that said, (and I'm not a Taylor fan) Ryan gave the vets minimal play in the preseason in attempts to keep them healthy. Maybe today was them getting their sea legs. Taylor due to peak around week 3. Hopefully.I thought the same thing. Rexy's preseason strategy backfired. They never seemed to be in rhythm and that takes running plays in practice and in preseason games.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:01 PM
our defense put just as much pressure on Flaco as Balt did on TT. the difference was the QB's play, Flaco stood in the pocket and didn't get antsy like TT duz and threw for a couple of more completion on account of it.

swiper
09-11-2016, 05:03 PM
I thought the same thing. Rexy's preseason strategy backfired. They never seemed to be in rhythm and that takes running plays in practice and in preseason games.

I remember when Wade Phillips was on his way out of Buffalo. He was being criticized by the local media as being too much a player's coach. Well he looks like a taskmaster compared to Rex Ryan. The lack of drive or urgency you see in these guys is amazing to me.

stuckincincy
09-11-2016, 05:07 PM

All that said, (and I'm not a Taylor fan) Ryan gave the vets minimal play in the preseason in attempts to keep them healthy. Maybe today was them getting their sea legs. Taylor due to peak around week 3. Hopefully.
Gailey called a pretty good game in CIN@NYJ, utilizing Fitz's quick release and nifty feet in the 1st half. But didn't adjust well to CIN's defensive pass cover changes in the 2nd. To his credit, he did keep calling run plays...RB Forte promises to be a tough one to defense by BUF at the home opener based on what he did vs. CIN.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:15 PM
these guys do this for a living people! sitting out the 3rd preseason game had nothing to do with it. this team just isn't as talented as you think. the fan's in Buffalo get all moist because they have a qb that throw's for 20 TD's and he really isn't all that and Baltimore exploited him and you want to blame not playing a couple extra quarters is why?

Novacane
09-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Baltimore had a great defensive game plan and executed it very well.

Fair enough. The problem is that seems to happen to us more often than not

Figster
09-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Nobody on this earth knows T T better then Harbaugh when it comes to football.

My point being Harbaugh and the Ravens have been making a living making QB's look bad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very dissapointed in Taylor, but its only one game on the road on opening day.

Taylors gotta rebound, lets see how he does on a short week...

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Nobody on this earth knows T T better then Harbaugh when it comes to football.

My point being Harbaugh and the Ravens have been making a living making QB's look bad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very dissapointed in Taylor, but its only one game on the road on opening day.

Taylors gotta rebound, lets see how he does on a short week...

well get use too it because the Jet's Dolphins and Patsy's defense's are all better than Baltimore's.

Figster
09-11-2016, 05:33 PM
well get use too it because the Jet's Dolphins and Patsy's defense's are all better than Baltimore's.

Remains to be seen

TacklingDummy
09-11-2016, 05:33 PM

You like dink and dunk?

Hard to go deep when the pass rush is there in three seconds.

Obviously you didn't.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Remains to be seen

are you not watching the fin's vs Seattle?

justasportsfan
09-11-2016, 05:35 PM
our defense put just as much pressure on Flaco as Balt did on TT. the difference was the QB's play, Flaco stood in the pocket and didn't get antsy like TT duz and threw for a couple of more completion on account of it.

This.

Tyrod has to run out in the open before he can throw.

Flacco can stay in the face of pressure and watch a play unfold.

sahlensguy
09-11-2016, 05:37 PM
This.

The quote from the Ravens D was that they wanted to force Tyrod to play quarterback. Not good...

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:41 PM
This.

and reason is he is small, my cousin took his son to a autograph signing somewhere and stood next to TT and my cousin is 6'2 and said TT was at least 6 inch's shorter than him not the 6'1 inch they say and it hurts his vision period. Flaco is 6'6 and can stand there and see everything. This is a QB league and the rules are set not only to protect the QB's but help the offense's score more and yet Rex thinks its 1970.

SpikedLemonade
09-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Okay, but I already have my red wings, just soos ya know.

Your honour will be rewarded.

I am bringing bad girls with me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE

Figster
09-11-2016, 05:42 PM
are you not watching the fin's vs Seattle?

No , but I know D is normally ahead of the O when the season starts and one game on opening day doesn't mean squat IMO considering how much time starters have played in the preseason.

stuckincincy
09-11-2016, 05:43 PM

Sadly, a JUCO coach could have diagnosed BUF's offensive game plan. BAL reviewed the preseason game tapes to detect tendencies and acted accordingly.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:43 PM
The quote from the Ravens D was that they wanted to force Tyrod to play quarterback. Not good...

and the rest of the schedule will follow suite.

Figster
09-11-2016, 05:49 PM
and the rest of the schedule will follow suite.

Let them, it won't be Harbaugh with a whole off season to gameplan and Taylor clearly demonstrated the ability to make plays standing in the pocket last season IMO.

O needs a little time to gel and shake off the rust...

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:49 PM
No , but I know D is normally ahead of the O when the season starts and one game on opening day doesn't mean squat IMO considering how much time starters have played in the preseason.

the league rules are set up to help the offense ten fold, defensive guys can barley tackle a guy without getting called for some kind of penalty. the is a offensive league and this team has 3 days to get ready for a better team than Baltimore. get use to this because the Bills are not a good team without a true Franchise quarterback. TT played just like he did last yar when pressured and Roman is not the blame. Roman is calling such plays because he no's his quarterbacks limitations.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Let them, it won't be Harbaugh with a whole off season to gameplan and Taylor clearly demonstrated the ability to make plays standing in the pocket last season IMO.

O needs a little time to gel and shake off the rust...

and we had just as much time to game plan for them also.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 05:51 PM
by the way the Fin's defense looks awsome against the Hawks and are making Wilson look pretty bad, what they gonna do to a lesser Taylor?

sahlensguy
09-11-2016, 05:59 PM

There have been alot of high scoring games so far today. Even the Browns outscored is. I guess all of the preseason reps spent on the wishbone wasn't such a great idea afterall.

sahlensguy
09-11-2016, 06:01 PM
by the way the Fin's defense looks awsome against the Hawks and are making Wilson look pretty bad, what they gonna do to a lesser Taylor?

The Fins offense looks like an NFL offense as well. We're going to have to get up to speed quickly to beat them out for the division, if the Patriots stumble.

Figster
09-11-2016, 06:02 PM
and we had just as much time to game plan for them also.

Bush was supposed to help ease the loss of Karlos Williams, but it didn't happen. Stopping the run game/ Taylor scrambles was Harbaughs main focus, as well it should be, and it worked.

I'm not faulting Roman or the gameplan...

starrymessenger
09-11-2016, 06:04 PM

That Jets front worries me more.
thursday night will be a big test.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 06:08 PM
That Jets front worries me more.
thursday night will be a big test.

the only game i'm comfortable with is the San Fran game right now, all the rest will be tough win's if we get any.

Ingtar33
09-11-2016, 06:52 PM
its almost like there were people thinking we were going to have a wining season this year.

How could anyone look at the schedule and think there were a lot of wins on the schedule? It was obvious we'd lose the opener. Playing in baltimore on the road? yeah, unless we're a superbowl quality team we're not gonna win that week 1 game.

HHURRICANE
09-11-2016, 06:54 PM
its almost like there were people thinking we were going to have a wining season this year.

How could anyone look at the schedule and think there were a lot of wins on the schedule? It was obvious we'd lose the opener. Playing in baltimore on the road? yeah, unless we're a superbowl quality team we're not gonna win that week 1 game.

We lost by 6. Winnable game. We scored 7 points. That's ridiculous.

cookie G
09-11-2016, 07:04 PM
They did?

They showed a stat in the 4th quarter, he was hurried on 10 of 19 passes. I don't know if that included sacks. Nearly all passes after they showed the stat were hurried.

Damn, they had max protect on one play, and he STILL got nailed by Matt Judon after release. On his best play of the game, he had someone in his face in less than a second.

Pass protection sucked big time. But..I'm not shocked.

SpikedLemonade
09-11-2016, 07:14 PM
They showed a stat in the 4th quarter, he was hurried on 10 of 19 passes. I don't know if that included sacks. Nearly all passes after they showed the stat were hurried.

Damn, they had max protect on one play, and he STILL got nailed by Matt Judon after release. On his best play of the game, he had someone in his face in less than a second.

Pass protection sucked big time. But..I'm not shocked.

Just to let you know that I did NOT read your post butt love you....

tHE fINN IS DRUNK. i REPEAT....THEW fINN IS DRUNK...

Christ, do you still have that body removal guy on Retainer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWmRTjLRMfU

justasportsfan
09-11-2016, 07:35 PM
and reason is he is small, my cousin took his son to a autograph signing somewhere and stood next to TT and my cousin is 6'2 and said TT was at least 6 inch's shorter than him not the 6'1 inch they say and it hurts his vision period. Flaco is 6'6 and can stand there and see everything. This is a QB league and the rules are set not only to protect the QB's but help the offense's score more and yet Rex thinks its 1970.

Russel doesnt have that problem though.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Russel doesnt have that problem though.

no your right but Wilson isn't as jittery as TT in the pocket and can throw on the run and TT couldn't hit the broad side of a barn today throwing on the run, and by the way Russell had problems today against Miami's defense.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Ravens’ game plan for Tyrod Taylor? “Make him a quarterback”Posted by Josh Alper on September 11, 2016, 8:27 PM EDT
https://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/602991032-e1473640030883.jpg?w=250
Getty ImagesThe Ravens jumped to 1-0 on Sunday with a 13-7 victory over the Bills at home and they neutralized Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6509/tyrod-taylor) in the process.
Taylor scrambled and hit tight end Charles Clay (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6681/charles-clay) for a 33-yard gain, but he was otherwise quiet on a day that saw him throw for 111 yards overall and add just 11 yards on five rushing attempts. Ravens defensive tackle Brandon Williams explained after the game what Baltimore wanted to do against the former member of their team.
“The game plan was to make him a quarterback (http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/09/what_was_ravens_plan_against_bills_qb_tyrod_taylor_make_him_be_a_quarterback.html),” Williams said, via NewYorkUpstate.com. “Sometimes he got out of there, but not too many times.”
Working to keep Taylor in the pocket worked out well as did the Ravens’ ability to keep Sammy Watkins (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9388/sammy-watkins) and other Bills receivers from beating them down the field. The completion to Clay was the only passing play of more than 20 yards, something the Bills will look to change on Thursday night against an 0-1 Jets team that may see Baltimore’s work as a blueprint for how to keep Taylor from making big plays.

justasportsfan
09-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Hogan has a TD from Garropolo.

Tyrod and Watkins = 0

GingerP
09-11-2016, 07:50 PM
It looks like the Pats have the 2 best QB in the division.

mdcas22
09-11-2016, 07:55 PM
It looks like the Pats have the 2 best QB in the division.

coaching and game planning. something Buffalo doesn't have.. but we no how to win a off season..

cookie G
09-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Just to let you know that I did NOT read your post butt love you....

tHE fINN IS DRUNK. i REPEAT....THEW fINN IS DRUNK...

Christ, do you still have that body removal guy on Retainer?

Ok, its my understanding you have a passed out Finn on the couch?
And when the goats come in from the field, they will not be happy to see the drunken Finn on the couch?

So we need to sober up the Finn before the goats get back. We have to work fast, fast fast.

First, go the barn and grab a feedbag. Strap it around his neck and make sure its under his chin. That'll catch last night's gourmet meal when it makes it's way back up.

Get an onion from the kitchen and put it in a pair of Captain America footy pajamas and strap them on him. NOt sure what the onion does, but I've heard good things. Careful not to tangle the Captain America mask and the feed bag.

Give him a shot of Vitamin E. You need to shoot the needle in with a stabbing motion. If you want to know what happens next, I'm wondering about that myself.

I have a hardware guy from Renfrew en route, he's bringing a set of eyelid locks like were used in Clockwork Orange. Make sure he uses artificial tears.

Download Red Dawn from Netflix. Turn down the sound and instead, play this at full volume:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AuteyiYN6js" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If he tries to look away from the movie, slap his head and scream, "JP Losman saved the Bills!"

That's the best I got.

SpikedLemonade
09-11-2016, 10:07 PM
So pissed off....................

Mr. Pink
09-11-2016, 10:33 PM
EJ Manuel is still the best QB on the roster.

stuckincincy
09-11-2016, 10:43 PM

:anvil:

Mr. Pink
09-11-2016, 10:47 PM
I know not many people will be willing to realize it or accept it.

But Tyrod Taylor is ****ing garbage. He's good for a big play or two a game, nothing else and maybe a decent run. Outside of that big play or two and a run he does absolutely nothing.

And by absolutely nothing I mean, he might as well be Kordell Stewart.

But hey, he's the franchise QB and people around here think he's great!

stuckincincy
09-11-2016, 11:18 PM
I know not many people will be willing to realize it or accept it.

But Tyrod Taylor is ****ing garbage. He's good for a big play or two a game, nothing else and maybe a decent run. Outside of that big play or two and a run he does absolutely nothing.

And by absolutely nothing I mean, he might as well be Kordell Stewart.

But hey, he's the franchise QB and people around here think he's great!

Give it four weeks - they will offer CIN their 2nd and 3rd next year for McCarron. :kid:

SpikedLemonade
09-11-2016, 11:45 PM
STILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF.

Albany,n.y.
09-12-2016, 06:54 AM
He looked confused and indecisive. I'm not optimistic.

Think about it-NOBODY else in the league knows more about Tyrod Taylor than the Baltimore Ravens. They had years playing with him every day in practice. Only a staff of incompetent boobs, which the Ravens' staff clearly isn't, wouldn't be able to gameplan against a guy they're that familiar with. If Garoppolo played well enough to get Brady traded, NE would know how to make Brady look bad when he played against them because they would know all his weaknesses that nobody else in the league knows.
If EJ ever starts for another team & Rex/staff are still around, bet the Bills big that day. Come to think of it, if EJ is starting for any NFL team, bet heavily against them every week he starts & you'll be living next door to the Pegulas.

GreedoII
09-12-2016, 06:57 AM
What a waste of money and talent in the passing game. How much arw we paying Clay? Can we trade him for something since hes useless with TT at qb?

My problem is the fact they gave up assets for a WR in Watkins to have him sit on the sidelines for 3 straight plays at the goal line watching the likes of Dray and Fullbacks and 10 o-lineman create a large mass of flesh you see at a swinger party try and run a yd. That's my problem. Why draft this kid if you run an offense from 1978? it's making Whaley look really dumb at this point.

sahlensguy
09-12-2016, 06:58 AM
Think about it-NOBODY else in the league knows more about Tyrod Taylor than the Baltimore Ravens. They had years playing with him every day in practice. Only a staff of incompetent boobs, which the Ravens' staff clearly isn't, wouldn't be able to gameplan against a guy they're that familiar with. If Garoppolo played well enough to get Brady traded, NE would know how to make Brady look bad when he played against them because they would know all his weaknesses that nobody else in the league knows.
If EJ ever starts for another team & Rex/staff are still around, bet the Bills big that day. Come to think of it, if EJ is starting for any NFL team, bet heavily against them every week he starts & you'll be living next door to the Pegulas.

Ha. The Ravens said that their gamelan for Tyrod was to make him be a quarterback.

I guess they know him alright.

TacklingDummy
09-12-2016, 07:08 AM

I think it was after the 3rd series of the game I was calling for EJ.

It's painfully obvious that Tyrod is a sandlot QB.

Looks good on the highlight reel once in awhile after he lets the play breakdown but that's about it.

EJ is the best QB on the roster. The Bills win that game with him starting.

Albany,n.y.
09-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Ha. The Ravens said that their gamelan for Tyrod was to make him be a quarterback.

I guess they know him alright.

I'll reserve judgment, but I'm not ready to give up on him after one game against his former team. However, if this continues I'll drop him as fast as I and most of us abandoned EJ, Trent, JP, Drew, Rob and Todd.

sahlensguy
09-12-2016, 09:26 AM
I'll reserve judgment, but I'm not ready to give up on him after one game against his former team. However, if this continues I'll drop him as fast as I and most of us abandoned EJ, Trent, JP, Drew, Rob and Todd.

Sure. But why wouldn't he continue to look like the qb he has been all along? He isn't exactly set up for success for a career makeover here. What with a porous O-Line, game plans from the 1970's, and now our star receiver may be out for weeks, I wouldn't bet on the next coming of Kurt Warner.

Forward_Lateral
09-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Until Tyrod learns to read a Defense, he's never going to be a long term success. Teams are going to focus on forcing him to be a passer now, and if it's anything like yesterday, this team is screwed.

starrymessenger
09-12-2016, 11:25 AM
The Bills have only one QB with any semblance of pocket presence, ability to see the field, throw receivers open with velocity, accuracy and anticipation.
Being able to instinctively forsee the probable results of developing live action is possibly the most important attribute of a successful QB.
Unfortunately Cardale is the rawest of rookies aspiring to play the most demanding of positions.

SpikedLemonade
09-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Give him a shot of Vitamin E. You need to shoot the needle in with a stabbing motion. If you want to know what happens next, I'm wondering about that myself.

Done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOoJoTAXDPk

SpikedLemonade
09-12-2016, 02:10 PM

I am.

TacklingDummy
09-12-2016, 05:51 PM
I am.

He's basically a rookie.

bleve
09-12-2016, 07:14 PM
First play of the season (https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/775456292748025856), look at the bottom of the screen...

First play of the 2nd offensive (https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/775460799062171652) drive ... There are three people wide - freaking - open.

DraftBoy
09-12-2016, 07:19 PM
That first play is inexcusable, the second one not nearly as bad. He went to the wrong flat route but I don't think that we ever a read he was given probably just a decoy.

justasportsfan
09-12-2016, 07:20 PM
First play of the season (https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/775456292748025856), look at the bottom of the screen...

First play of the 2nd offensive (https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/775460799062171652) drive ... There are three people wide - freaking - open.

Dink n dunk.

Turf
09-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Its frightening how he missed those guys and more.
After watching Roethlisberger for the first half of the game tonight, it makes me realize how we look like a high school team and are so far behind in execution.

Mace
09-12-2016, 08:56 PM
EJ is the best QB on the roster. The Bills win that game with him starting.

Biggest gripes against EJ are that he's not accurate long, checks down too much, and has no guts to pull the trigger if he has the time to. That was basically Taylor.

Taylor became Manuel. Manuel would have been sacked 3 more times and thrown a bad int.

Turf
09-12-2016, 10:01 PM
This offense is so poorly coached and has no structure or leadership. Seriously, Roman is an idiot. It starts from the top down. He can't even call a play in time. And Tyrod has shown he can't see the field. Second class team, no wonder no one wants to come here.

BertSquirtgum
09-12-2016, 10:28 PM
These morons should have definitely extended Stephon Gilmore before the black JP Losman. And I don't really like Gilmore that much but I don't think the Bills can afford to lose him. This front office needs to be nuked and rebuilt. TOP to bottom. Never going to happen though. FML.

The Jokeman
09-12-2016, 11:30 PM
These morons should have definitely extended Stephon Gilmore before the black JP Losman. And I don't really like Gilmore that much but I don't think the Bills can afford to lose him. This front office needs to be nuked and rebuilt. TOP to bottom. Never going to happen though. FML.

Tyrod's extension isn't going to hurt this team if he continues to struggle this year and is forced to be let go.

TacklingDummy
09-13-2016, 05:52 AM
Tyrod's extension isn't going to hurt this team if he continues to struggle this year and is forced to be let go.

I predict Tyrod will continue to struggle, put together a few good games, then get hurt for remainder of season. Forcing the Bills to keep him because they won't know what they got. Even though we do know.

Joe Fo Sho
09-13-2016, 07:47 AM
Manuel would have been sacked 3 more times and thrown a bad int.

Probably, but at least he would have tried to make a play. Boring McCheckdown made me want to stop watching the Bills game out of sheer boredom. I haven't wanted to do that since Trent Edwards. He made me miss Fitzpatrick. No one should make me miss Fitzpatrick.

But hey, at least his completion percentage was high enough to not ruin that stellar QB rating everyone cares about so much.

Joe Fo Sho
09-13-2016, 07:48 AM
I predict Tyrod will continue to struggle, put together a few good games, then get hurt for remainder of season. Forcing the Bills to keep him because they won't know what they got. Even though we do know.

AKA the worst case scenario.