• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

I just cant...

I might sell my tickets to the Cards game. I love coming to Buffalo and watching a game at the Ralph. But what I saw yesterday was just so uninspired, I don't mind losing but to lose like that is just repulsive. If the Bills dont put on a show Thursday Night, I'll have two 2nd row seats available.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: I just cant...

Average price of the tickets got cut by 1/3 after one game, it's going to get much worse soon.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

That's why I haven't been to a home game in years and didn't buy tix when they were playing just a few miles from my house yesterday (i did go down near the stadium and tailgate with some other Bills fans before the game though).

If we do everything on the cheap, it's $150 for tix, $150-200 for two nights in a hotel, $100 for gas, plus parking, food and drink- easily a $500 weekend. It's just not worth it when the team plays like this.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

yea, i'm super annoyed now i bought plane tickets and game tickets to seattle. that should be an epic nightmare.
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          That's why I haven't been to a home game in years and didn't buy tix when they were playing just a few miles from my house yesterday (i did go down near the stadium and tailgate with some other Bills fans before the game though).

If we do everything on the cheap, it's $150 for tix, $150-200 for two nights in a hotel, $100 for gas, plus parking, food and drink- easily a $500 weekend. It's just not worth it when the team plays like this.
          Yea. I spent about 180 ea. on tickets. Just booked my hotel (refundable) and it would cost me about 200$ in gas to make the trek, so even taking a loss on the tickets is coming out pretty clean.

Lawson
          Ragland
          Dareus
          Lawson 2.0
          Henderson
          Watkins

It's just a mess.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
            I might sell my tickets to the Cards game. I love coming to Buffalo and watching a game at the Ralph. But what I saw yesterday was just so uninspired, I don't mind losing but to lose like that is just repulsive. If the Bills dont put on a show Thursday Night, I'll have two 2nd row seats available.
            Bailing the wagon after one game?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Yea. I spent about 180 ea. on tickets. Just booked my hotel (refundable) and it would cost me about 200$ in gas to make the trek, so even taking a loss on the tickets is coming out pretty clean.

Lawson
              Ragland
              Dareus
              Lawson 2.0
              Henderson
              Watkins

It's just a mess.
              It's a hot mess. I've been warning you guys about it and got torn a new one in the process, so now you see the final product. We have an off injured #1 WR and a better looking version of EJ for $15 Million, what's Tyrod's value right now ?? Maybe a late 4th round at best, $15 Million later ? We needed to lock this dude down ??

It's time to chop the head off the snake right now, Russ or bust.

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

They could play great the next two weeks. They seem to like it at home.

Long term prognosis though, is that I believe they're on the fast track to nowhere.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                  If you thought our 7 points was a game, good for you. Do small blocks make you happy or connect 4 ?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Historian 50 View Post
                    They could play great the next two weeks. They seem to like it at home.

Long term prognosis though, is that I believe they're on the fast track to nowhere.
                    Based on history, there's a decent chance to grab some wins over the Jets or Miami but like you said the team is fast tracking to the ditch. We have no depth, like at all. Our starters aren't organized and there's no sych or rhythm, it's hard to watch. I'm not going to re-watch the game like usual, I'd have to have an empty stomach and unlimited alcohol. I need a break after yesterday, it was sickening.

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

More and more of these types of thread pop up from
                      some of the guys who you thought would never lose faith.

We we really need to organize and put pressure on the org to get rid of Brandon. We can't get real coaches or gms because they don't want to be part of the marketing gimmicks. And Brandon meddles enough to try to say he's helping but throws the coaches and gm under the bus when the fans have had enough

i hate for it to happen to the pegulas as this is Ralph's old garbage, but they are the ones keeping him involved. And without a structured voice, the bills will ignore making the change that is required.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                        Making Spirits Bright
                        • Mar 2006

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

I won't spend a dime to go to a Bills game until they make the playoffs. So, yeah, see you never, Orchard Park.

Comment

• jimmifli
                            • Nov 2006

Nobody empties the wagons like the Buffalo Bills™

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Not at all. I will continue to watch every game, and I will root for the week in and out. But I am not going to spend $700 to drive home angry. That money could go to far better use.
                              Last edited by The King; 09-12-2016, 01:00 PM.
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X