PDA

View Full Version : Hovan Agrees With Favre

BillsFever
07-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Several weeks back, it was reported that Vikings defensive tackle Chris Hovan has a Brett Favre jersey hanging in the locker room, giving the red-haired lineman extra motivation for the season-opener at Lambeau.

On Wednesday, Favre said Hovan should stop the fixation on number 4 and get "a life outside of football." Favre also predicted that Hovan will "look back five or six years from now and say, 'What an idiot I was.'"

Says Hovan, "The guy calls me an idiot; yeah, I'm an idiot. I don't need Brett to tell me that. Do I have a life? I still don't have a life. That's just the kind of person I am. Some people live their life a certain way. I live my life on the edge and being an idiot.

"I date and I drink beer, just like everybody else," Hovan said. "But my life is football. I owe it to Red McCombs, the Vikings organization and the people of Minnesota to give it everything I got. If they want to call me a loser, so be it."

Hovan and Favre got into a scuffle last season during the Vikings-Packers battle in Green Bay after Favre became visibly rattled by Hovan's relentless physical and verbal assault. Both were fined $5,000 -- and we suspect that they should bring their checkbooks to Lambeau on September 7.

http://profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

BillsFever
07-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Wrong forum :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
07-27-2003, 12:36 AM
:laughter:

Cntrygal
07-27-2003, 01:16 AM
:D