Bills fans are dopes if they want to get rid of Ryan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Bills fans are dopes if they want to get rid of Ryan....

Interesting read:

The pitchforks are out in Western New York, where disappointment has become a way of life for the past 16 years. The crazies have curiously channeled their frustration at a man who embraced them af…
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: Bills fans are dopes if they want to get rid of Ryan....

Home late late. Up early. A slap in the face is just what I need. I guess.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

consider me a dope. the article's undertone is that no one wants to be here and we are lucky to have rex. any one curious why no one wants to be here? could it be Brandon at the top? there are other teams in towns similar to buffalo but they get andy reid, greenbay has no issues getting and retaining talent. there are only a few new yorks, Miami's, LA's and SF outthere. the rest are average American towns. So why do those teams get the pick of the litter. it has nothing to do with the city. it has to do with the structure of the team and people in the NFL know buffalo will mismanage you. and they only reason they can wholeheartedly agree to that is because one guy has never changed in the years of futility. but we can wait for the usual suspects to come and defend Brandon.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
        consider me a dope. the article's undertone is that no one wants to be here and we are lucky to have rex. any one curious why no one wants to be here? could it be Brandon at the top? there are other teams in towns similar to buffalo but they get andy reid, greenbay has no issues getting and retaining talent. there are only a few new yorks, Miami's, LA's and SF outthere. the rest are average American towns. So why do those teams get the pick of the litter. it has nothing to do with the city. it has to do with the structure of the team and people in the NFL know buffalo will mismanage you. and they only reason they can wholeheartedly agree to that is because one guy has never changed in the years of futility. but we can wait for the usual suspects to come and defend Brandon.
        it's unreal that the only person to get continually promoted throughout this whole time has been Brandon
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
          consider me a dope. the article's undertone is that no one wants to be here and we are lucky to have rex.
          One thing Mehta doesn't address is Ryan had no other options... So are we suppose to feel sorry Ryan had no choice to accept the Bills job... Hue Jackson would have taken the job... 4 or 5 of the coordinators that would interviewed would have taken the job...I think the optics on the Bills head coaching job will look a little more favourable given Pegula has shown he is willing to pay a good salary for a HC

Comment

• G
            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
            interesting? more like idiotic. this guy says it’s wrong to criticize ryan because of stuff like, ryan likes buffalo, he painted a bills logo on his car, he did a pr campaign where he hung out with kelly and thomas, he could have gone elsewhere, the entire team sucks and it’s not ryan’s fault, he wants to go to the playoffs really bad as if other coaches don’t? this is the most pathetic thing i’ve ever read. this guy rolls with these emotionally driven arguments that have nothing to do with the real coaching deficiencies ryan has.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
              Making Spirits Bright
              • Mar 2006

Isn't this the same guy who said Sammy would be out for several weeks, if not longer?

Sounds like a real idiot.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

That article is complete nonsense. It's all about Ryan going all in with the culture of the team/city (which no one ever challenged), followed by excuses regarding injuries and suspensions.

None of it has anything to do with Ryan's ability to actually coach this team to the playoffs.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mahdi
                  • Mar 2004

Rex Ryan has already proven he can take teams to the playoffs.

Ryan is not the problem and when he gets his defensive pieces back our D can take another step forward.

Right now our problem is unproven QB and OC. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

• Luisito23
                    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                    • Apr 2003

"Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

garbage. I don't care if he painted his car with bills logo's . He's a coach not a fan. Coaches are graded based on wins and losses.

The injury is a stupid excuse. He had a stacked line-up last year that he didn't know what to do with.

So far, BB is making him look bad AS USUAL with the pats looking good without Brady. So much for the injury excuse.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                        • Jul 2002

If, at the end of the season the Bills record is under .500 and Pegula decides to clean house, I have no problem if he fires both Whaley & Ryan and brings in a GM who gets to choose his own coach. If Whaley stays, might as well give Rex another year too, but if Whaley goes, they can't keep Rex.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

I AM A DOPE.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                            If, at the end of the season the Bills record is under .500 and Pegula decides to clean house, I have no problem if he fires both Whaley & Ryan and brings in a GM who gets to choose his own coach. If Whaley stays, might as well give Rex another year too, but if Whaley goes, they can't keep Rex.

The only to kill this snake is to cut off its head, not tail. The head is Russ Brandon.
                            I came.
                            I saw.
                            I conquered.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
                              Rex Ryan has already proven he can take teams to the playoffs.

Ryan is not the problem and when he gets his defensive pieces back our D can take another step forward.

Right now our problem is unproven QB and OC. Nothing more nothing less.
                              Yeah well Chan Gailey took teams to the playoffs too. How'd that work out?

Rex decimated a very good D last year, and don't go thinking the defensive woes are solved because they held their own against a Balt team that was 5-11 last year. The team is undisciplined on and off the field. The O is a predictable joke and game day decision making isn't Jauron bad but it still sucks. Rex is part of the problem.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X