PDA

View Full Version : This is the game they lost me

BillsOwnAll
09-15-2016, 10:14 PM
I've been optimistic apologist for too long. Today it's over.. What did I just watch... That seriers of play calls was worse than pee wee.

When we would be decent and lose in dramatic fashion it was lovable, this is plain painful.

I'm actually happy I'll be able to enjoy my fall weekends this year though.

TacklingDummy
09-15-2016, 10:17 PM
Lucky is wasn't embarrassing. Should be 37-0.

USC_Gamecock
09-15-2016, 10:30 PM
I'm trying to decide between the Texans, Packers and Steelers for the new team I am jumping ship to. Any ideas?

Luisito23
09-15-2016, 10:32 PM
LOL...

TacklingDummy
09-15-2016, 10:37 PM
I'm trying to decide between the Texans, Packers and Steelers for the new team I am jumping ship to. Any ideas?
When I jump ship I'll be done with the NFL.

It's Bills or nothing for me.

Novacane
09-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Anyone want tickets for any of the games at face value pm me. I'm done financially supporting this organization

RandolphDuke
09-15-2016, 10:39 PM
I've been optimistic apologist for too long. Today it's over.. What did I just watch... That seriers of play calls was worse than pee wee.

When we would be decent and lose in dramatic fashion it was lovable, this is plain painful.

I'm actually happy I'll be able to enjoy my fall weekends this year though.
There are lies, damn lies, and "I'm done with this team."

stuckincincy
09-15-2016, 10:41 PM

Not the Steelers, please. dirty, dirty club that the league gives break after break.

paladin warrior
Take Green Bay packer.QB are pro elite

THE END OF ALL DAYS
When I jump ship I'll be done with the NFL.

It's Bills or nothing for me.
Welcome to the state of nothing

Thurmal
09-15-2016, 10:42 PM
No, you're stuck with the Bills. If jump to any of those teams (the ****ing Steelers especially), that makes you a bad person. I hate the Bills too sometimes, but we have to pull for them per the rules of Manhood.

Jry44
09-15-2016, 10:42 PM

Albany,n.y.
09-15-2016, 10:44 PM
D was bad tonight. D was bad in Baltimore but a lot of people got fooled by the 13 points. Tonight Brady, I mean Fitzpatrick, did anything he wanted to.

Thurmal
09-15-2016, 10:48 PM
The 2007 MNF game against Dallas is when I came to the realization that this team would always suck. It was a brutal night, but I'm better for it, considering this team's play.

TacklingDummy
09-15-2016, 10:50 PM
Anyone want tickets for any of the games at face value pm me. I'm done financially supporting this organization

How much are Pitt game and what section and how many tickets?

USC_Gamecock
09-15-2016, 10:50 PM
Take Green Bay packer.QB are pro elite

Good call sir.

Screw the Bills franchise for continually ****ting all over the fan base. It all started when Wade Phillips was FORCED to start RoJo over Flutie. Been downhill since.

USC_Gamecock
09-15-2016, 10:51 PM
No, you're stuck with the Bills. If jump to any of those teams (the ****ing Steelers especially), that makes you a bad person. I hate the Bills too sometimes, but we have to pull for them per the rules of Manhood.

The Bills organization gives zero ****s about the fans. I'll be back when the Ryan Brothers and Whaley are all gone.

'Til then, I am going to enjoy some Packers football.

Turf
09-15-2016, 10:52 PM
Stop buying the season tickets, its all they understand.

Buffalo Thriller
09-15-2016, 10:53 PM
I'm pulling for the Raiders this year. Might as well root for another team that actually has a chance.

Luisito23
09-15-2016, 10:58 PM
The 2007 MNF game against Dallas is when I came to the realization that this team would always suck. It was a brutal night, but I'm better for it, considering this team's play.

I remember that game like it was yesterday...It was the last loss that really hurt me...

Now, I just go into every game, off season, and draft just expecting the worst...and they've never disappointed me.

jlgarsh
09-15-2016, 11:05 PM
Stop buying the season tickets, its all they understand.

That's what I did. Won't change until Rex is toast.

BillsOwnAll
09-15-2016, 11:08 PM
Last year with all the flags (not just in bills games) and not even knowing what a catch is anymore. Bias calls for elite QBs. I lost a little bit of love for the NFL. Now today I feel like I'm in middle school and the girl I like just embarrassed me in front of the whole class.

They make it hard to root for them now. Bad coaching can only be watched so much.

Turf
09-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Last year with all the flags (not just in bills games) and not even knowing what a catch is anymore. Bias calls for elite QBs. I lost a little bit of love for the NFL. Now today I feel like I'm in middle school and the girl I like just embarrassed me in front of the whole class.

They make it hard to root for them now. Bad coaching can only be watched so much.

I think its safe to say most of us are with you.

Albany,n.y.
09-15-2016, 11:16 PM
I'm pulling for the Raiders this year. Might as well root for another team that actually has a chance.

So am I. Most of my family live in the Bay area, my nephew has Raiders seasons & I'll be going to a Raiders game the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I'm missing the Bills game in Oakland by 1 week, probably a good thing.

Skooby
09-15-2016, 11:23 PM
We win next week and you guys will be all creamy thighed up, get over it.

paladin warrior
09-15-2016, 11:51 PM
I cant believe it.. Bills lost 2 game in a rolls Cuz with 2 teams suspend Seantrel H and Marcell.D both are stupid with marijuana use . and 2 best def players are hurt Reggie Ragland and Shaq Lawson . Next year I hope it they wont happen again ..

Jry44
09-16-2016, 03:13 AM
I cant believe it.. Bills lost 2 game in a rolls Cuz with 2 teams suspend Seantrel H and Marcell.D both are stupid with marijuana use . and 2 best def players are hurt Reggie Ragland and Shaq Lawson . Next year I hope it they wont happen again ..

.....huh?

Forward_Lateral
09-16-2016, 06:02 AM
Between the 80000 commercials, the horrid refereeing and the pussification of the game, I'm pretty well done as well.

As for the Bills, LOL. That was an embarrassment. The "top" secondary in the league. LOL. Rex and Rob are Defensive gurus. LOL. The Bills just made the Jets look like the Kurt Warner led St. Louis Rams.

sdbillsfan2
09-16-2016, 06:13 AM
I've officially flip my Bills flag upside down . Feet straight up in the air. Like the dead animal it is. A flag in this position is a distress signal and this team is hurting big time.
Rex MUST go....Whaley MUST go ..Brandon MUST go.
Until then ...lets go Raiders !!!!
Please forgive me Ralph Wilson.
Flip those flags and logos over to show your disapproval.

Historian
09-16-2016, 06:42 AM
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14332923_1578236235816503_2249443911462469956_n.jpg?oh=180a743fc7d01b1c40e7ffca038a5794&oe=5878613B

coastal
09-16-2016, 06:43 AM
U guys are finally starting to get on the "tide out" bandwagon?

G
09-16-2016, 07:02 AM
can we all agree now that rex is a terrible coach and this team won’t get better until he’s gone? it shouldn’t have taken this long for fans to come to this realization, and I'm disappointed in the homers for ever supporting him, but it’s pretty much inescapable now that he's an incompetent buffoon.

USC_Gamecock
09-16-2016, 07:34 AM

1. There is zero chance the Bills beat Arizona, or New England.
2. Even if they do beat Arizona, they will still win a maximum of 5 games this season.

USC_Gamecock
09-16-2016, 07:36 AM
I've officially flip my Bills flag upside down . Feet straight up in the air. Like the dead animal it is. A flag in this position is a distress signal and this team is hurting big time.
Rex MUST go....Whaley MUST go ..Brandon MUST go.
Until then ...lets go Raiders !!!!
Please forgive me Ralph Wilson.
Flip those flags and logos over to show your disapproval.

Yep! The Pack have a huge game Sunday Night at Minnesota. Vikings are opening up their new stadium. In the process of learning the Pack roster and coaching staff.

USC_Gamecock
09-16-2016, 07:37 AM
U guys are finally starting to get on the "tide out" bandwagon?

It took a while, but yes. Especially after watching Rob call that terrible defense last night.

Buckets
09-16-2016, 07:46 AM
Nothing will change on this team until the entire front office and coaching staff changes from the water boy to the top. The culture on this team has been corrupted and the virus has to be removed.

trapezeus
09-16-2016, 08:15 AM
the dallas Monday night game took a lot of the sting out of losses for me. you know we aren't competitive, so it isn't frustrating..and that's sad. a

we've all said over the years how much the suckiness angers us. but this year is the first year on the billszone that I've seen some posters like the King and Billsownsall lose faith. the bills are at a tipping point with their fan base. and its not fair for the pegulas, but they keep Brandon and the old crew. they tried with their free agency spending, but they seem committed to Brandon and rex and therefore, even if there are changes, it will be the same old changes of Brandon whispering what needs to be done, taking credit that they are off in a new direction and then being MIA when people get fired.

ublinkwescore
09-16-2016, 08:18 AM
Boycott for Brandon's termination!!!!

Forward_Lateral
09-16-2016, 10:03 AM
I have a better chance of growing a dick out of my armpit than the Bills do of beating Arizona or New England

feldspar
09-16-2016, 10:04 AM
Yeah, but the Chiefs started out 1-5 last year, and they made the playoffs...

And...

Ah, forget it. The Bills suck. No way around it anymore.

We'll look A LITTLE better when we get Dareus, Lawson, and Glenn back. But it may have been too late before it even started.

We'll get Ragland back next year too...there is always next year. Of course "there's always next year" kinda loses any meaning after you say it for the SEVENTEENTH time.

LardFat may as we'll give me my big gay avatar right now.

Topas
09-16-2016, 10:28 AM
I only make it through the seasons because my secondary teams are:
Arizona, Steelers, Packers, Vikings and Browns.
I watch them also partially for my sanity.
Although secondary is not the right term. the ranking is rather:

1. Bills
2. Bills
3. Bills.
27. Bills
28. Arizona, Steelers, Packers, Vikings and Browns.
29. all teams not listed.
30. Dolphins (usually Jets are also here, but I like Fitz)
31. Cowboys
32. toxic waste
33. Patriots

trapezeus
09-16-2016, 10:29 AM
even the optimists are beaten down. this is so sad. I think we need to unify a voice and ask for Brandon on down to be removed and get a clean start. I am ok waiting until the end of the season, because this crew is going to deliver a top 5 pick. but if they try a coaching/gm change without moving Brandon, it'll be just like this off season where I just didn't pay attention. the fanbase is at a tipping point. it's not even an angry tipping point. it's an apathetic tipping point and that's worse. there is so little passion and fight in some of the most die hard fans I've known.

BillsOwnAll
09-16-2016, 10:46 AM
Trap that is exactly me. I live 10 hours away and was planning on making a trip out to watch a game this year. I have zero desire for that anymore. I haven't seen a playoff game since I was 11 years old. And to make it worse I live in Massachusetts and have to listen to these patriot fair weather fans all day.

The bills have officially emotionally drained me for too long. I actually just planned a Vermont hiking trip next weekend and I don't even care if they win or lose.

Jimkelly12203
09-16-2016, 10:46 AM
even the optimists are beaten down. this is so sad. I think we need to unify a voice and ask for Brandon on down to be removed and get a clean start. I am ok waiting until the end of the season, because this crew is going to deliver a top 5 pick. but if they try a coaching/gm change without moving Brandon, it'll be just like this off season where I just didn't pay attention. the fanbase is at a tipping point. it's not even an angry tipping point. it's an apathetic tipping point and that's worse. there is so little passion and fight in some of the most die hard fans I've known.

Yep. That's how you know they've finally hit rock bottom. People are beyond being mad. They simply do not care anymore.

The 2007 dallas MNF game was an excellent example that was mentioned by a few people in this thread. That really was the last time i was hurt by a loss as well. I've maintained some semblance of hope and caring since then but it has gotten weaker with each year. Now... I simply do not give a **** anymore. Week 2 and the season is already effectively over. Unbelievable.

The cancer in this franchise needs to be purged. EVERYONE needs to be gone from the equipment manager to the GM to Chris Brown Bills Insider and the countless numbers of name-less middle managers. The entire organization needs to be purged completely and a competent football czar (if not a GM) needs to be put in place to oversee the renovation.

EVERYONE needs to be gone! Pegs bought Ralph's team and all the ****ty little parts that made it so bad. It's all gotta change stat!

sukie
09-16-2016, 10:50 AM
Nothing about Tyrod being simply Tyrod? A backup?

Forward_Lateral
09-16-2016, 11:08 AM

If it continues like this the rest of the way, this might end up being the most devastating season to the Bills organization.

Arm of Harm
09-17-2016, 09:09 PM
Nothing about Tyrod being simply Tyrod? A backup?

The problem is not Tyrod. The problem is the GM. The GM is the one to blame for the absence of a starting-caliber QB on the roster.

jills
09-17-2016, 10:40 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1c/ff/cb/1cffcbdc9e4df4e1753b2845f05dec64.jpg

Ingtar33
09-18-2016, 12:35 AM

Cardinals or raiders. David Carr is a fun QB to watch, and Mack looks like the 2nd coming of LT, while the Cards are a fun team to fantasize about and think "if only we hired Bruce Arians."

stuckincincy
09-18-2016, 01:21 AM
Cardinals or raiders. David Carr is a fun QB to watch, and Mack looks like the 2nd coming of LT, while the Cards are a fun team to fantasize about and think "if only we hired Bruce Arians."

OAK has him playing at LDE. That's a great position for him. He had 7 tackles last week, and can bounce back or rush QB's blind side as needs be.

pmoon6
09-18-2016, 01:40 AM
:rofl:

"I'm done, Mommy"..."Those mean guys that run the Buffalo Bills didn't give me what I wanted and I'm taking my ball and coming home".

"Do you think if I stamp my feet and jump up and down that Terry Pegula will fire the mean guys?"

"Now make me some hot cocoa and I will suck my thumb 'till the Packers come on and I can get what I want....which is to get a vicarious thrill by living through others...fist pumping, high fiving because my proxy warriors won a game just for Meeeeeee!!!!"

BertSquirtgum
09-18-2016, 01:55 AM

That would be a real pussy move

BertSquirtgum
09-18-2016, 02:00 AM
I remember that game like it was yesterday...It was the last loss that really hurt me...

Now, I just go into every game, off season, and draft just expecting the worst...and they've never disappointed me.

It's insane to me but yeah, I'm always expecting the worse to happen when I'm watching the Bills play. Often times even worse than I'm imagining happens because it's the Buffalo ****ing Bills.

BertSquirtgum
09-18-2016, 02:02 AM

NO

BertSquirtgum
09-18-2016, 02:12 AM
Yep. That's how you know they've finally hit rock bottom. People are beyond being mad. They simply do not care anymore.

The 2007 dallas MNF game was an excellent example that was mentioned by a few people in this thread. That really was the last time i was hurt by a loss as well. I've maintained some semblance of hope and caring since then but it has gotten weaker with each year. Now... I simply do not give a **** anymore. Week 2 and the season is already effectively over. Unbelievable.

The cancer in this franchise needs to be purged. EVERYONE needs to be gone from the equipment manager to the GM to Chris Brown Bills Insider and the countless numbers of name-less middle managers. The entire organization needs to be purged completely and a competent football czar (if not a GM) needs to be put in place to oversee the renovation.

EVERYONE needs to be gone! Pegs bought Ralph's team and all the ****ty little parts that made it so bad. It's all gotta change stat!

They have to keep the midget trainer

BertSquirtgum
09-18-2016, 02:14 AM
The problem is not Tyrod. The problem is the GM. The GM is the one to blame for the absence of a starting-caliber QB on the roster.

Rex wanted Tyrod as his franchise quarterback and Whaley delivered him to him.

- - - Updated - - -

GingerP
09-18-2016, 06:12 AM
If you guys feel bad... imagine how Kyle Williams feels.

Historian
09-18-2016, 08:37 AM

Raiders for me too.

And just think....we could have had Mack, a homegrown superstar, as opposed to a wide receiver made of glass.

Ahhh...He's better off.

Had the Bills taken him he would be injured by now, or in Rex's doghouse for not dropping into pass coverage.

Arm of Harm
09-18-2016, 08:41 AM

Whaley's sin wasn't the initial signing of Tyrod Taylor. Whaley's sin was the fact that he neither drafted nor signed any QB who was better than Taylor. For example, Whaley passed up the opportunity to draft Derek Carr. (Taken in the first round by the Raiders.) In 2016 Carr threw for 3987 yards, and had about 2.5 times as many TDs as INTs.

Instead of drafting a guy like that, Whaley went "all in" on E.J. Manuel. Rex obviously wasn't 100% sold on Manuel. Nor should he have been! Had it been entirely up to Whaley, Rex's two options at QB would have been Manuel and Matt Cassell. It's very easy for a coach to get fired if he doesn't have a QB, as Greg Roman just discovered. Rex Ryan may be a buffoon, but he was obviously a smart enough buffoon to want to protect himself from that. So he lobbied for Tyrod Taylor to be added to the roster. To Taylor's credit, he bailed the Bills' coaching staff and front office out for a year, before his weaknesses were exposed.

Those weaknesses would be a moot point if there was a starting caliber QB on the roster. If the Bills had Derek Carr, for example, then sending Taylor to the bench would be one of the easiest decisions the Bills' coaching staff will ever make. It's the absence of a starting-caliber QB which makes the decision of whom to start so difficult. That absence is the fault of Doug Whaley. Had Taylor worked out, it would have allowed Whaley to mask his inability to evaluate QB talent. Given that Taylor has failed, Whaley's inability has been fully exposed. My hope is that this exposure turns out to be a good thing in the long run. Our next GM needs to be a guy who will draft the next Derek Carr, and who won't draft the next E.J. Manuel. Getting a GM like that is the first step toward building a championship team.

DynaPaul
09-18-2016, 09:15 AM
I'm still watching the games but this music will be on repeat the entire game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Topas
09-21-2016, 07:35 AM

Go for Cardinals. The fun thing is that as soon as Arians will leave this team will go back to being the Cardinals. And that will feel very familiar for Bills fans...