PDA

View Full Version : Fire everyone whose name starts with an R.

Mr. Cynical
09-16-2016, 01:10 AM
Hate to say it, but it's time to start over....again. I don't want to hear excuses about injuries, suspensions, etc. This team was not prepared. The gameplan sucked. The game management sucked. The discipline sucked. Time to fire every one whose last name starts with an R. Rex, Rob, Roman. Tired of this BS. 16 years and it's going to be 17, and honestly we're probably looking at 19 because it's going to take the new coach next year 2 seasons to get them to the playoffs.

/rant off

paladin warrior
09-16-2016, 01:38 AM
And Add a other last name start with an "W". Doug .W

bleve
09-16-2016, 01:51 AM
Russ

coastal
09-16-2016, 05:42 AM
Russ
The head of the snake.

swiper
09-16-2016, 05:51 AM
The head of the snake.

I agree. Pegula.

sdbillsfan2
09-16-2016, 06:45 AM
I've got to come clean and admit ,for the first time in fifty years I was hoping the Bills would lose. Not because I hate the Bills but I feelit's the only way to get rid of Rex, Doug and Russ .
Each loss drives another nail in the coffin.
While I think Russ escapes yet again ...I think his credibility in Pegulas eyes has declined. Don't be surprised if reports come out of Terry and Kim meeting with knowledgeable football people. They'll be seeking advise outside of OBD and collecting opinions.. I would. Rex was a bad hire..Doug and Russ were responsible for setting up that interview.
We've lived through some terrible coaching in the past. We've endured record bad seasons. But....I've never seen so many fans just throw up their hands and say no more and walk away. I can't blame anyone who does. Everyone loves a winner and OBD has failed miserably...AGAIN !

Cleve
09-16-2016, 06:57 AM
The head of the snake.

Disgusting how many titles and positions the Pegulas have given that weasel; rewards for overseeing the continual decline of the Buffalo Bills, and record setting futility on field? Soon Brandon will start pinning medals on his own lapel - like that corrupt dictator Idi Amin Dada used to do to himself.

Historian
09-16-2016, 07:56 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-131532359532867/jobu-officially-licensed-major-league-movie-replica-10-figure-88.jpg

ublinkwescore
09-16-2016, 08:16 AM
This whole coaching staff needs to go. And the next head coach better bring a wade Phillips or a Gregg Williams with him for DC... Or a Jim Schwartz.

Historian
09-16-2016, 08:24 AM
These clowns aren't going anywhere.

They're still paying Marrone not to coach here, thanks to the five million dollar out clause our "marketing genius" Russ Brandon gave him.

Expect at least one more season of this **** show.

Albany,n.y.
09-16-2016, 08:53 AM
These clowns aren't going anywhere.

They're still paying Marrone not to coach here, thanks to the five million dollar out clause our "marketing genius" Russ Brandon gave him.

Expect at least one more season of this **** show.

3-13 gets them all fired & Pegula does what he wanted to do & gets a Football Czar who helps them clean house. Whaley, Rex and the rest. Brandon is irrelevant to the football side if the Czar is in charge of football decisions.

Ginger Vitis
09-16-2016, 08:59 AM
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/rex-ryan-needs-a-miracle-to-save-his-job-after-the-bills-embarrassing-loss-to-the-jets-091516

Cleve
09-16-2016, 09:12 AM
3-13 gets them all fired & Pegula does what he wanted to do & gets a Football Czar who helps them clean house. Whaley, Rex and the rest. Brandon is irrelevant to the football side if the Czar is in charge of football decisions.

That's been the defense of Brandon for years - He's irrelevant to the on-field product. Except that he isn't - as a high ranking executive of the team, he's been very closely involved in most, if not all, the disastrous personnel decisions of the past 6 or 7 seasons.

He was the "Wilson-Whisperer" - always putting his little marketing ideas in the ear of a Ralph Wilson Jr who was in serious mental and physical decline, and I suppose poor Ralph can't be faulted for being taken advantage of by the Snake-Oil salesman; as Brandon had Wilson at a serious disadvantage.

Pegula has no excuse - he diddled around with Darcy Regier and his regime for a couple wasted years of continued failure. Unfortunately he apparently naively bought into the idea that Brandon is 'irrelevant' to the on-field product. The fact that Brandon coached Terry and Kim, especially Kim it seems, into hiring the old foot fondler Ryan would clearly invalidate the idea that Brandon is 'irrelevant' - but logic and facts don't prevail in Pegula-Land.

Historian
09-16-2016, 09:17 AM
That's my point.

He chooses the clowns who choose the clowns.

It's the worst possible scenario for the fan.

Albany,n.y.
09-16-2016, 09:36 AM
That's been the defense of Brandon for years - He's irrelevant to the on-field product. Except that he isn't - as a high ranking executive of the team, he's been very closely involved in most, if not all, the disastrous personnel decisions of the past 6 or 7 seasons.

He was the "Wilson-Whisperer" - always putting his little marketing ideas in the ear of a Ralph Wilson Jr who was in serious mental and physical decline, and I suppose poor Ralph can't be faulted for being taken advantage of by the Snake-Oil salesman; as Brandon had Wilson at a serious disadvantage.

Pegula has no excuse - he diddled around with Darcy Regier and his regime for a couple wasted years of continued failure. Unfortunately he apparently naively bought into the idea that Brandon is 'irrelevant' to the on-field product. The fact that Brandon coached Terry and Kim, especially Kim it seems, into hiring the old foot fondler Ryan would clearly invalidate the idea that Brandon is 'irrelevant' - but logic and facts don't prevail in Pegula-Land.

He becomes irrelevant with a football czar. Note that I said IF the czar is in charge. Without the czar, Brandon is still a problem, with the czar, he becomes irrelevant. It's up to the Pegulas to make sure they get the czar & turn over ALL football decisions to him. A guy like Polian or some other football front office veteran will not listen to Brandon. One of the main reasons Rex got hired was they failed in their attempt to get the czar they wanted.

Beerfish
09-16-2016, 09:46 AM
Jet fan here, at the time that Rex joined you guys I said by far the worst thing for you guys was not just him going there but his 'loyalty' and bring over all the assistants. By far the worst bunch of assistants in the league. Not sure if you guys saw on tv but after the Jets were up by two scores late in the game they pan to Rex on the sidelines and some assistant in back is yawning. (Think it might have been Weekes.)

sukie
09-16-2016, 12:31 PM
One "r" gone....

Cleve
09-16-2016, 02:56 PM
One "r" gone....

Small potatoes "r" thrown under the bus. Who hired Roman? He or they should be on the chopping block too.