We all know Brandon is staying but does Whaley get Fired as well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

We all know Brandon is staying but does Whaley get Fired as well?

I actually like Whaley and the talent he has drafted. Looking at the drafts that he has run you cannot look at the seven rounds and say dang that was a major disappointment to many time, or how did he pass that guy. Especially in rounds 1, 2, 3, the later rounds are much harder evaluations and almost a crap shoot. I know you guys all hate him due to the Sammy trade, fine whatever, that said do you think he survives when Rex gets canned. I am so hoping he gets fired at the bye, I am now routing for us to get our butts kicked every week so we can hopefully get a coach that can game plan.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: We all know Brandon is staying but does Whaley get Fired as well?

whaley is good for defensive and some of the talent positions like RB, WR and TE...but he has missed badly on developing a line and he picked EJ and TT. and cardale is not ready. your thread title is the problem. they have to fire Brandon. he can't be part of the pegula group. he can't be with the sabres, he needs to be out of buffalo.

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

The Bills need to hire a real football guy that has authority over all player and coaching personnel decisions.

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Whaley won't get fired at the end of the season, let alone at the bye.

Comment

• DesertFox24
          • Jul 2005

Brandon is not the problem, Brandon handles business and sales. I agree a football Czar if you will would be a nice addition. I am just trying to figure out if you guys think Pegs would fire Whaley and Rex or just Rex? I do not follow Sabers so this is more of a historical question

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
            • Jun 2015

Whaley needs to be the first person shown the door. He has made absolutely TERRIBLE decisions. An utter failure.
            All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
              whaley is good for defensive and some of the talent positions like RB, WR and TE...but he has missed badly on developing a line and he picked EJ and TT. and cardale is not ready. your thread title is the problem. they have to fire Brandon. he can't be part of the pegula group. he can't be with the sabres, he needs to be out of buffalo.
              They're not going to fire Brandon. He's too important to the owners as a business asset since he is the Team President for both of their franchises.

Love him or hate him, he's not leaving.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

Fire everyone. Give all their jobs to Harbaugh.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                  • Jul 2005

What Terrible decisions has Whaley made. Say what you want about the Sammy trade, we got a really good receiver and gave up a bottom half first round pick. That said I will agree not what you do for a receiver only a QB do you give up a future first for. What other terrible moves has he made? We can void the Tyrod deal and owe him nothing, dead money will be minimal since just the signing bonus he signed which was not out of the realm money.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                    • Apr 2005

The EJ pick....2 firsts for Sammy. And the latest..draft a guy with your first pick that the rest of the league knows has a shoulder problem. Then lie and says hes fine. Whaley the guy who put us in (his own words) Qb purgatory. Whaley the guy who had us cash strapped. Whaley the guy responsible for having no o line depth. Whaley who said football is dangerous and not meant for humans. Is this the guy we're talking about? Whaley who along with Brandon suggested Ryan to the nieve Pegulas? Gee let me rhink about it.
                    Last edited by sdbillsfan2; 09-16-2016, 11:09 AM.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• DesertFox24
                      • Jul 2005

EJ was Nix. The Shaq pick does not bother me because without shoulder he goes top 10 to Bears, I do agree lying was bad. He would have been much better off saying we know he may need surgery but too good to pass up. QB deal I think he should have been taking one every year. His comment about football had to do with human beings not being genetically inclined to take the pounding of football as we are not evolved for that kind of beating.

Comment

• Turf
                        • Jul 2002

Not to mention paying 30+ million for a HB we can't design a running play for.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Jry44
                          • Apr 2013

I think they will clean house. Russ Brandon will be safe since he's over seeing the Sabres as well. But the rest of this ***** will be gutted, just like the Sabres were.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                            • Jul 2005

Thanks JRY that is sort of the information I was looking for. What did sabres do with personnel staff like scouts etc. I actually think we have good college scouts and hope we can keep those guys, but I would like an outside GM this time.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
                              EJ was Nix..
                              Please don't lay it all on Nix when Whaley himself says differently
                              http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ej-manuel-pick.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

Working...
                              X