PDA

View Full Version : Time to fix things...bad Bush has to go!

HHURRICANE
09-17-2016, 09:05 AM
Why is Reggie Bush on the team? He can't kick return and he can't run.

I hate to say it but bring back Karlos Williams now! He would have got us 4th and 1.

Why is Gay on the roster?

Please add your suggestions and we can make a list and send to the Bills.

TacklingDummy
09-17-2016, 09:50 AM
Dareus, Watkins,and Tyrod need to go.

Trade, trade, cut.

Dareus: $108 million dollar contract that hasn't done much if anything in the Bills 29 games. (6 of those games he did nothing at all) 1 more fugg up before being suspended for a year.

Watkins: Two 1st and a 4th wasted on this primadonna. Always complaining about injury and not being thrown the ball for his lack of production.

Tyrod: Sandlot QB. Needs play to breakdown to be able to produce once in a while. Looks nice on highlights on ESPN but doesn't win many games. Offense is about getting 1st downs and extending drives to keep the defense fresh. The Bills are the worst in the league the past 2 seasons at getting first downs. If I look it up they probably are the worst at TOP also.

OpIv37
09-17-2016, 09:56 AM
Why is Reggie Bush on the team? He can't kick return and he can't run.

I hate to say it but bring back Karlos Williams now! He would have got us 4th and 1.

Why is Gay on the roster?

Please add your suggestions and we can make a list and send to the Bills.

Completely agree on Gay and Bush. In an ideal world I'd agree on Williams too, but he has to sit 4 after we sign him so he wouldn't help until mid October. That being said, if we lose one or both of those other two, it can't be that hard to search the waivers for a bruising h-back/ fullback who can steamroll forward for one lousy yard.

Luisito23
09-17-2016, 10:00 AM
LOL...Was Bush even near the field on one single play on Thurs?

swiper
09-17-2016, 10:03 AM
I loved to hear the announce say that Jordan Gay was the best onside kicker in the NFL and that Ryan had him inactive. The height of stupidity.

feldspar
09-17-2016, 10:10 AM
Completely agree on Gay and Bush. In an ideal world I'd agree on Williams too, but he has to sit 4 after we sign him so he wouldn't help until mid October. That being said, if we lose one or both of those other two, it can't be that hard to search the waivers for a bruising h-back/ fullback who can steamroll forward for one lousy yard.

Dunno. Is that true?

I know that Brandon Spikes served his suspension when he wasn't on any NFL roster, so it seems that it's not a prerequisite to be on a team before you serve out a suspension. So it would seem to me that he's just got two more games to go, and could come back week 5.

Anybody?

But I'm with you too on the Gay Bush thing. Think about that for a second. Lesbians, hooray!

YardRat
09-17-2016, 11:40 AM
Are we discussing changes in general, or just the roster?

stuckincincy
09-17-2016, 11:42 AM

Felton?

Or following the lead of several teams that practice (and use) a big DL/OL as lead blocker in short-yardage, critical situations? And put in an OL as eligible receiver?

CIN has used DT Peko in that role for several years with success, as well as the OL-eligible thing. Simple strategy...

GingerP
09-17-2016, 11:57 AM
Dunno. Is that true?

No. He has "served" 2 of his 4 games. I doesn't matter if he is on a roster.

SpikedLemonade
09-17-2016, 02:18 PM
"Bad Bush has to go" is what I repeatedly told my Sri Lankan girlfriend.

She listened.

Weekly landscaping.

DynaPaul
09-18-2016, 09:24 AM
Cut Bush now before the offense picks up Kardashian STDs!