PDA

View Full Version : Week #2 NFL TV game distribution

stuckincincy
09-17-2016, 09:59 AM
WNY gets MIA@NE, IND@DEN, and NO@NYG:

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=2

Historian
09-17-2016, 10:00 AM
Gee....we get to watch New England cheat.

Pass.

I'll mow my lawn tomorrow.

feldspar
09-17-2016, 10:34 AM
I'll watch the Patriots play the Dolphins.

Who the hell should I root for?

stuckincincy
09-17-2016, 10:36 AM
Gee....we get to watch New England cheat.

Pass.

I'll mow my lawn tomorrow.

I feel the same way. I get CIN@PIT...if (long) history is any guide, Squealers will commit personal fouls at will, refs will wink at most. Grabs and holds to protect Rothie.

It usually takes 7 or 8 games into the season to sense if PGH is again anointed for post-season play. To help them, CIN is now 7 years into starting their season on the road, and 3 of their first 4 games are on the road. The league already reduced RB Bell's suspension from 4 to 3 games so he won't face 10 games off for his next faux pas.

Albany,n.y.
09-17-2016, 10:38 AM
I'll watch the Patriots play the Dolphins.

Who the hell should I root for?

Root for the Dolphins, they haven't won yet so they're still a threat to our draft choice. NE is no threat to us in the quest for a higher pick.

stuckincincy
09-17-2016, 10:57 AM
Root for the Dolphins, they haven't won yet so they're still a threat to our draft choice. NE is no threat to us in the quest for a higher pick.

Good plan.

feldspar
09-17-2016, 11:17 AM

Meh, I'll probably root for the Dolphins, but only because rooting for the Patriots would be against my religion.

I'm not quite in "going for the highest pick" mode just yet. Don't think I ever will be. I see the benefit of it on occasion, but it's just not me to be that way.