PDA

View Full Version : Garoppolo is ten times better than Tyrod........

mdcas22
09-18-2016, 12:38 PM
If you haven't been watching jimmy the past 2 weeks better start, the kid is playing like a franchise QB and look's as good as Brady. watch him in the pocket and compare him to TT and its a no brainier that TT isn't a NFL franchise quarterback, TT is a backup at best.

sdbillsfan2
09-18-2016, 12:46 PM
And they dont even have to make any

" he's never started before, give him time" excuses .
Its amazing what GOOD coaching will get you. They can make marginal draft picks look good.

Mr. Pink
09-18-2016, 01:12 PM
Now we get to see if Jacoby Brissett is better than Taylor too!

mdcas22
09-18-2016, 01:25 PM
Now we get to see if Jacoby Brissett is better than Taylor too!

yep

Mr. Pink
09-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Survey says...

Barring a defensive TD, New England is done scoring today.

mdcas22
09-18-2016, 01:32 PM
Survey says...

Barring a defensive TD, New England is done scoring today.

i agree.. but belicheck will come out in the 2 half and the patsys will have something up there sleeve.

paladin warrior
09-18-2016, 01:45 PM
I hope Garoppolo is out vs Bills

WagonCircler
09-18-2016, 01:50 PM
If you haven't been watching jimmy the past 2 weeks better start, the kid is playing like a franchise QB and look's as good as Brady. watch him in the pocket and compare him to TT and its a no brainier that TT isn't a NFL franchise quarterback, TT is a backup at best.

He's not Doug Whaley's type of player. And clearly, Doug Whaley knows best.

mdcas22
09-18-2016, 01:58 PM
WELL HERE GO'S BRISSETT LOOKING GOOD NOW

Generalissimus Gibby
09-18-2016, 02:00 PM
It is almost unfair how loaded that team is.

mdcas22
09-18-2016, 02:02 PM

There not loaded its all belecheck. they dont wait to need a guy to draft a guy .

Generalissimus Gibby
09-18-2016, 02:08 PM
There not loaded its all belecheck. they dont wait to need a guy to draft a guy .

I mean loaded with talent, and if not talent then people who play up to their full potential and who are coachable. That's why I get pissy when they get caught cheating. They are so ****ing good and machine like that they don't need cheating.

Historian
09-18-2016, 02:12 PM
I hope Garoppolo is out vs Bills

The Patriots plane could crash outside of Rochester, and the league would award them with the win....just cuz.

stuckincincy
09-18-2016, 02:28 PM
The Patriots plane could crash outside of Rochester, and the league would award them with the win....just cuz.

Whatever would the league do if one or the other were re-aligned to the NFC and PGH and NE met in the SB? How could they pick between their two fondest children?

GingerP
09-18-2016, 02:38 PM
He has played OK considering it is a tough situation, but Brissett looks like a rookie playing his first game. The Pats have gone into a shell, just trying to kill time. Everything is a run or a short throw.

mdcas22
09-18-2016, 03:23 PM
remember the pats oline are just about all backups, and Gronk out and still Jimmy looked great. I think he will be out 6-8 weeks with some kind of collar bone or dislocated shoulder.

Novacane
09-18-2016, 04:04 PM
Oh great. Brady will retire and Garoppolo will be a Hall of Famer for the next 15 years. Just shoot me please

swiper
09-18-2016, 05:12 PM

They're really not. Look no farther than the no name O-line fill ins.

It's not that it is loaded, it is that it is well coached.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-18-2016, 05:22 PM
They're really not. Look no farther than the no name O-line fill ins.

It's not that it is loaded, it is that it is well coached.

True. Most talent in the NFL is someone on the same level. I mean these are the best 1500 some odd players in the game. However, what can make the difference is that your best players want to be even better and they are committed to it. So they train like Walter Payton or Jerry Rice in the off season. Then they are students of the game, they watch film and tendencies of their own performance and the guys they are up against looking for ways to constantly tweak their games. Further, they are coachable/teachable. They don't think they are mister superstar, they think they are great sure but that there is always a way to get better. Then if they meet a Belichick, they have a coach who extracts that from them and knows how to best utilize their talents and conceal their weaknesses.

Mr. Pink
09-18-2016, 05:24 PM
So now the question becomes, who do the Pats sign at QB for the next 2 weeks?

Funny enough, some media are saying they should try and get Peyton for 2 games. :rofl:

TacklingDummy
09-18-2016, 10:13 PM

Watkins and the next 2 years 1st round picks for him.

stuckincincy
09-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Watkins and the next 2 years 1st round picks for him.

Sounds like a good deal in this age of deficit spending.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

G
09-19-2016, 07:04 AM
garoppolo is a smart pocket passer with an accurate arm. whaley hates qb’s like that. that’s why he only acquires flashy running qb’s who can’t hit the broad side of a barn. please pegulas, clean house.

The King
09-19-2016, 07:54 AM
Garoppolo is ten times better (prepared) than Tyrod........

The King
09-19-2016, 07:55 AM
So now the question becomes, who do the Pats sign at QB for the next 2 weeks?

Funny enough, some media are saying they should try and get Peyton for 2 games. :rofl:

He's done a beer commercial I believe. That makes him ineligible. Just like John Elway.