PDA

View Full Version : Kiko Alonso's Big Hit Knocks Jimmy Garoppolo Out of Game

BillsImpossible
09-18-2016, 01:57 PM
Video:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000704364/article/jimmy-garoppolo-headed-to-the-locker-room

Kiko Alonso, remember him?

He delivered a crushing hit on Garoppolo.

Injury to Garoppolo's (right) throwing shoulder.

The legend of Kiko lives.

stuckincincy
09-18-2016, 02:13 PM
Kiko lays on the sauce! :hurt:

http://www.kikkomanusa.com/index.html

- - - Updated - - -

Historian
09-18-2016, 02:13 PM
Usually, he's injuring himself...

Ed
09-18-2016, 02:24 PM
Does this mean Garoppolo could be out for the Bills game in a couple weeks?

YardRat
09-18-2016, 02:25 PM
Not a big hit.

BertSquirtgum
09-18-2016, 02:39 PM
Looks like an unfortunate landing for Jimmy. Could be a broken clavicle. He was looking real good too. ****ing Pats. I hate them.

Mr. Pink
09-18-2016, 03:19 PM
Heard that Jimmy G is out for 6-8 weeks.

BillsImpossible
09-18-2016, 03:21 PM
Not a big hit.

I've seen much bigger hits, but the way his right shoulder got crushed in to the ground looked serious.

Imagine if that was Astroturf with cement under it.

I think Garoppolo will be out for at least the next 2 weeks.

New England plays the Texans in Week 3, and the Bills in Week 4 - likely without Garoppolo.

The Bills and their fans are down in the dumps right now, but crazy things happen in the NFL.

BillsImpossible
09-18-2016, 03:28 PM
Patriots face the Texans this Thursday Night.

sudzy
09-18-2016, 03:28 PM

Not that it matters. Pats could pick up Trent Edwards and win the next two weeks. This is why I hate the NFL anymore.

Mr. Pink
09-18-2016, 03:30 PM
Not that it matters. Pats could pick up Trent Edwards and win the next two weeks. This is why I hate the NFL anymore.

I don't think the Pats will win either of their next 2 games.

Brisset didn't look good at all and their playbook was really dumbed down...everything was dink and dunk and screen passing wise.

They won't be able to score enough to beat the Cardinals, and minus the deep ball Brisset looked a lot like Tyrod so the Bills should be able to easily gameplan for him.

BillsImpossible
09-18-2016, 03:31 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/341835/jimmy-garoppolo-in-hospital-for-evaluation

Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) is in the hospital for further evaluation.

It's not a guarantee that Garoppolo has suffered a serious injury, but things are trending in the wrong direction. Jacoby Brissett is almost certainly going to be under center against the Texans.

paladin warrior
09-18-2016, 03:36 PM
Yeah!!!!! 😄 .I hope Tom.B is next big hurt !!!

feldspar
09-18-2016, 03:38 PM
I watched the whole game. Amazing to me that the Dolphins actually had a chance to tie the game at the end. Simply incredible.

Jimmy Garoppolo was looking like Brady out there.

I highly doubt he'll be back any time soon, too. I'd bet money on it. You could just tell. No way the Pats won't be playing Jacoby Brissett this Thursday and against the Bills, if HE doesn't get hurt IMO. The Pats have nothing behind him right now...nobody. They'd probably be forced to play Julian Edelman at QB if Brissett goes down. This is what they are saying.

Mr. Pink
09-18-2016, 03:39 PM
I watched the whole game. Amazing to me that the Dolphins actually had a chance to tie the game at the end. Simply incredible.

Jimmy Garoppolo was looking like Brady out there.

I highly doubt he'll be back any time soon, too. I'd bet money on it. You could just tell. No way the Pats won't be playing Jacoby Brissett this Thursday and against the Bills, if HE doesn't get hurt IMO. The Pats have nothing behind him right now.

I would assume that Edelman would be their emergency QB.

mdcas22
09-18-2016, 03:49 PM
they will pick someone up for insurance if Jimmy is out 6-8 weeks. wonder what vet's are avl.??

sudzy
09-18-2016, 03:53 PM
I don't think the Pats will win either of their next 2 games.

So let me get this straight. Your picking Rex Ryan over Belichick?

stuckincincy
09-18-2016, 04:16 PM
they will pick someone up for insurance if Jimmy is out 6-8 weeks. wonder what vet's are avl.??

ORTON!!!! He's pocketed millions through the years being a professional stop-gap QB. :dance2:

Mr. Pink
09-18-2016, 04:22 PM
So let me get this straight. Your picking Rex Ryan over Belichick?

I'm picking any team in the league vs Brissett playing a whole game.