PDA

View Full Version : GAROPPOLO MAY BE ABLE TO RETURN IN WEEK 4

MidnightVoice
09-19-2016, 01:08 PM
http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/new-england-patriots-qb-jimmy-garoppolo-will-miss-thursday-game-but-could-possibly-return-in-week-4

Rapoport: Garoppolo could be back for Bills game

http://www.patriots.com/video/2016/09/19/rapoport-garoppolo-could-be-back-bills-game

That sounds just like our luck.....

Joe Fo Sho
09-19-2016, 01:11 PM
This team truly is hopeless when fans complain about how unlucky we are that we have to play a backup QB instead of the 3rd stringer.

trapezeus
09-19-2016, 01:13 PM
what a bummer. losing to the 3rd stringer would have gotten us closer to firing Brandon and the bumbling group of baffoons.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-19-2016, 01:15 PM
what a bummer. losing to the 3rd stringer would have gotten us closer to firing Brandon and the bumbling group of baffoons.

there is literally no bigger hater of Russ Brandon but in my opinion there isn't even a 0 percent chance he's fired. It's likely closer to negative 50%.

He is a genius. Somehow he has hoodwinked everyone but the fans into thinking everyone around him sucks except for him

Ed
09-19-2016, 01:27 PM
It still sounds unlikely that Garoppolo will play. Maybe they bring in a different veteran to fill in though.

paladin warrior
09-19-2016, 03:13 PM
What NOOOOO :doh:

gebobs
09-19-2016, 03:19 PM
The Patriots could sign Todd Marijuanervich the day before the game and they would still clobber us.

DesertFox24
09-19-2016, 06:28 PM
Who cares

DesertFox24
09-19-2016, 06:31 PM
there is literally no bigger hater of Russ Brandon but in my opinion there isn't even a 0 percent chance he's fired. It's likely closer to negative 50%.

He is a genius. Somehow he has hoodwinked everyone but the fans into thinking everyone around him sucks except for him

When will the fan base accept the fact Brandon has nothing to do with the football roster.

Doug Whaley and Rex run that show.

Brandon and Pegula are involved in the hiring of people to run those departments and hold them accountable. Pegula would fire himself before he fired Brandon.

Just stop with it already and move on people I am tired of people blaming this guy.

In reality we should thank him for convincing Ralph to expand to Rochester and other areas making team slightly more marketable so when Ralph died a local owner wanted to buy.

Mace
09-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Just stop with it already and move on people I am tired of people blaming this guy.

You can be as tired of it as you want to be but he was still involved in hiring Ryan, which means he had a lot to do with everything.