PDA

View Full Version : My camp observations!

justasportsfan
07-27-2003, 01:24 PM
Sorry guys, just some snips re camp....

Mikey needs to get a life. :snicker:

Michael82
07-27-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Sorry guys, just some snips re camp....

Mikey needs to get a life. :snicker:

Hey you were the one taking videos today. :rolleyes:

The_Philster
07-27-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Hey you were the one taking videos today. :rolleyes:

Do you have proof of this? http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?postid=287486#post287486 :snicker:

justasportsfan
07-27-2003, 01:44 PM
I spoke to Drew and he said "wys makes great sauce but he's full of crap" :chuckle:

justasportsfan
07-27-2003, 01:45 PM
rb's = everyone looked great out there. Henry ran well. Gary and Sam Morris too looked great. Sometimes it seemed like Gary had more burst than Travis but Travis looks like he's in great shape and ready to go.

Wys= Travis Brown looked like a lost chicken compared to Van Pelt. Van Pelt lost weight .He was alternating with Drew with the firsr team. No way TB even looked close to looking as good to Drew. Clueless at times and was off his mark.

Defense got to the qb Drew and VP quite a few times. Pat Williams is a monster.

Moorman was awsome with his punts. If there was one out there that looked like he was ready, it's him.

Krumrie seems like a very intense coach.

Moulds caugt quite a few passes. No drops and from what I've seen, with Peerless gone, Moulds will be busier this year. Josh Reed was steady and a very approachable guy.

Michael82
07-27-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I spoke to Drew and he said "wys makes great sauce but he's full of crap" :chuckle:

That reminds me...I need to get more sauce. :snicker:

Seriously tho...I'm going to get Travis Brown to sign a bottle of Wys Wing sauce. :D