• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Exactly how I feel...

Originally posted by Buffnews.com
    As if the first two weeks weren’t nauseating enough, along come the Philadelphia Eagles with their spanking new coaching staff and shiny rookie quarterback, providing a power-point presentation to our football-loving nation on everything that’s wrong with the Buffalo Bills.

It must have been disheartening for Bills fans to suffer through Monday Night Football and watch the Eagles trample the Bears, 29-14, at Soldier Field. Philadelphia conducted a three-hour demonstration on how to play defense, how to manage the clock and how the running game should complement the passing game.

The Eagles’ hierarchy includes head coach Doug Pederson, defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz and offensive coordinator Frank Reich. Pederson’s only head-coaching experience before this season came at the high school level in Louisiana. Reich and Schwartz were overlooked when the Bills hired Rex Ryan.

So how is that working out?
    read more: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09...lls-should-be/
    Last edited by swiper; 09-22-2016, 05:39 AM.
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Exactly how I feel...

The Bears are complete trash though and it's only been two games, so we'll see if they can keep it up...but I doubt Philly wins more than 7 games...

Still though, I wish they were Buffalo.
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Topas
      German smartass
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Luisito23 View Post
      The Bears are complete trash though ...
      I agree.

and it's only been two games, so we'll see if they can keep it up ...
      I agree.

Originally posted by Luisito23 View Post
      but I doubt Philly wins more than 7 games...
      I disagree. Of course they might not keep it up that way. They are currently ranked No.1 in DVOA. But nonetheless I think they will win more than 7 games. I would think 9 wins for them.

Still though, I wish they were Buffalo.
      Oh, well ... I guess I agree.

Comment

• ICRockets
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2008

I'll be rooting for Philly all year. I think Schwartz and Reich will be 2 of the guys we prioritize this offseason when we're looking for a new coach.

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

Phillys defense smothered the Bears.

But all Schwartz ever did was take the laughingstock Lions to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
          X