PDA

View Full Version : If feels great now but...

Novacane
09-25-2016, 03:21 PM
I think it's obvious we still need a QB. If this win costs us Chad Kelly or another QB next draft this will suck.

Mr. Miyagi
09-25-2016, 03:24 PM
I think Tyrod has played well, not a huge day for him but it managed the game well.

I'm going to enjoy it for this week. God knows we don't get to do that a lot.

:gobills:

The Jokeman
09-25-2016, 03:25 PM
I think it's obvious we still need a QB. If this win costs us Chad Kelly or another QB next draft this will suck.

Chad Kelly's not a 1st Round prospect.

BertSquirtgum
09-25-2016, 03:30 PM
Wins are better than drafting Chad Kelly.

Joe Fo Sho
09-25-2016, 03:36 PM

People worried about our draft position in September can go s*** in their hat.

YardRat
09-25-2016, 04:08 PM

Yeah he is. May be the first QB off the board.

Yasgur's Farm
09-25-2016, 04:18 PM
Better have another look.

Ed
09-25-2016, 04:20 PM
No Watkins, a new OC, and Arizona has a good D. Why don't we watch a few more games before trying to develop a definitive opinion of Tyrod.

Novacane
09-25-2016, 04:26 PM
I will Ed but I don't see him suddenly developing the ability to use the middle of the field.

YardRat
09-25-2016, 05:38 PM
No Watkins, a new OC, and Arizona has a good D. Why don't we watch a few more games before trying to develop a definitive opinion of Tyrod.

He didn't look or play any different today than he did the first two weeks this season or all of last season.

Night Train
09-25-2016, 06:05 PM

:rofl: :up:

DesertFox24
09-25-2016, 06:33 PM
Look we have cardale and we can always do what eagles or Rams did and trade away a bunch of future picks. Some say no but if the guy becomes a franchise qb well worth it

The Jokeman
09-25-2016, 06:41 PM
He didn't look or play any different today than he did the first two weeks this season or all of last season.
He ran more than he did in the two previous games but still far from a complete QB. If I were Whaley I wouldn't bring him back.

The Jokeman
09-25-2016, 06:43 PM
Look we have cardale and we can always do what eagles or Rams did and trade away a bunch of future picks. Some say no but if the guy becomes a franchise qb well worth it
Expect us to let Tyrod and EJ to leave after this season and our new full time OC to bring in a vet that knows his system and a QB to be drafted in Round 1 not named Chad Kelly.

WagonCircler
09-25-2016, 08:51 PM

Excuse us for being sick and tired of living Groundhog Day every year.

This year is no different. Just good enough not to draft in the top 5, not nearly good enough to make the playoffs.

Enjoy your status quo.

Night Train
09-25-2016, 08:55 PM

This year is no different. Just good enough not to draft in the top 5, not nearly good enough to make the playoffs.

Enjoy your status quo.

The exact science known as the draft says Hi. Pro ready QB's are everywhere in todays college game. We selected one in Manuel.

Joe Fo Sho
09-25-2016, 09:02 PM

Enjoy your status quo.

Excuse me for enjoying a win in September and not worrying about the next bust we'll draft in April of next year.

Go s*** in your hat.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2016, 09:30 PM
Chad Kelly is maybe the 3rd best QB coming out, likely 4th, he'll be there in the middle of the first round. Inevitably where the Bills will pick.

Mace
09-25-2016, 09:57 PM
No real way to say where anyone goes or where we end up this early.

Bill Cody
09-25-2016, 10:05 PM
It doesn't matter at all where the Bills pick, 1st or 32nd who cares? The Bills can't evaluate talent. We have up a king's ransom to move up 8 spots in the 2nd to draft a LB but in the 4th when we're targeting a QB, you know the most important position? We sit back and not move up, settle for ****ing Cardale Jones when we could have had Dak Peescott. Prescott is 19-24 so far tonight. Who wouldn't trade our holy trinity of black QB's for Prescott? And if you wouldn't you're as dumb as the Bills

djjimkelly
09-25-2016, 10:38 PM
Chad Kelly is maybe the 3rd best QB coming out, likely 4th, he'll be there in the middle of the first round. Inevitably where the Bills will pick.

lets hope it works out like that

Generalissimus Gibby
09-26-2016, 12:58 AM

I like the idea of taking a Kelly at QB with the 14th overall pick. Say, there isn't some start up football league coming that will take the new Kelly out of the picture for two years is there?

psubills62
09-26-2016, 11:08 AM
Right, draft Chad Kelly. Because we don't have enough players earning suspensions.

Arm of Harm
09-27-2016, 10:06 PM

:poop:

Done.

Draft position plays a role in my thinking. No question. But what I really want is a new GM. That's much more likely to happen if we go 4-12 than 8-8.