PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan...greatest coach ever!!!

HHURRICANE
09-25-2016, 03:51 PM
lol!!!!!!

I remember when Kay Stephenson beat the Cowboys and he had the fan love!

All kidding aside the defense played great with subpar talent. ***** all you want but Rex Ryan is a great defensive mind.

Novacane
09-25-2016, 04:28 PM
Great my ass

mdcas22
09-25-2016, 04:48 PM
lol!!!!!!

All kidding aside the defense played great with subpar talent. ***** all you want but Rex Ryan is a great defensive mind.

your kidding right?

Rex had to play a zone coverage because Darbys out and he didn't think his corners could cover man to man and it turns out thats what Schwartz run's all the time. if Darby isn't hurt they run a man to man defense at the back end. Carson Palmer should have put a Blue jersey on thats how terrible he played. Next weeks coach won't be fooled, the Bill's will fall to 1-3 and looking down the road might be the only win for a long time. the passing game still isn't there and its just a matter of time before everyone wan't Rex and TT run out of town.

Thurmal
09-25-2016, 04:50 PM
Funny how being a blitz-happy defense worked for him in NY, and it worked today.

HHURRICANE
09-25-2016, 05:06 PM
your kidding right?

Rex had to play a zone coverage because Darbys out and he didn't think his corners could cover man to man and it turns out thats what Schwartz run's all the time. if Darby isn't hurt they run a man to man defense at the back end. Carson Palmer should have put a Blue jersey on thats how terrible he played. Next weeks coach won't be fooled, the Bill's will fall to 1-3 and looking down the road might be the only win for a long time. the passing game still isn't there and its just a matter of time before everyone wan't Rex and TT run out of town.

If "ifs and buts" were "candy and nuts" it would be Christmas all year long.

Im pretty sure the Bills won today.

mdcas22
09-25-2016, 05:09 PM
If "ifs and buts" were "candy and nuts" it would be Christmas all year long.

Im pretty sure the Bills won today.

sure they won but anyone with a brain could see how they won, you think they can win every week with the same results? isn't happening. TT didn't have to throw a pass today and the Bills still win this game,,

YardRat
09-25-2016, 05:56 PM
Don't know if anybody else noticed but Schwartz's defense is kicking the living **** out of Pittsburgh at the moment.

mdcas22
09-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Don't know if anybody else noticed but Schwartz's defense is kicking the living **** out of Pittsburgh at the moment.

the brownies screwed up by not drafting Wentz. and the Bill's messed up by not hiring the Swartz for head coach.

BertSquirtgum
09-25-2016, 06:16 PM
Schwartz should be the head coach right now

paladin warrior
09-25-2016, 07:05 PM
IT about time you moron Rex.. Rob Ryan and Hc did pretty good job today.. Let go Bills and beat the cheater :monkeyp:Pats :oj: next Sunday. :gobills:

justasportsfan
09-25-2016, 08:02 PM
***** all you want but Rex Ryan is a great defensive mind.

I wont *****. D played a great game , but I miss Scwartz. Eagles D manhandled Ben.

ublinkwescore
09-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Schwartz or hue Jackson

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-26-2016, 10:46 AM
lol!!!!!!

Was that the game Greg Bell busted an 80t on the first play?

bdutton
09-26-2016, 11:05 AM
I wonder what would it take to get back on the Rex bandwagon... sweep the Patriots? Make the Playoffs? Win the division?

Making the playoffs this year would do it for me. No playoff appearance would mean Rex should be fired.

SpikedLemonade
09-26-2016, 01:09 PM
Great my ass

Your ass may indeed be great butt Rex's ass is truly planetary.

sdbillsfan2
09-26-2016, 01:43 PM
I wonder what would it take to get back on the Rex bandwagon... sweep the Patriots? Make the Playoffs? Win the division?

Making the playoffs this year would do it for me. No playoff appearance would mean Rex should be fired.

Making it BACK on the bandwagon ? Why would you assume any of us were ever on it ? I've certainly never been a fan. Not when he was in NYC ..and especially not with the Bills. It may take years to undo the damage done..One game doesn't nake a season. The Bills are not only losing games..they've now lost credibility with many fans.

sudzy
09-26-2016, 07:28 PM
Was that the game Greg Bell busted an 80t on the first play?

Yes 14-3 in week 12. Bell had 206 yards

stuckincincy
09-26-2016, 07:42 PM

That Brad Allen and his crew are going to get a stern talking-to...

kishoph
09-27-2016, 08:39 AM
First week Dennis Thurman takes over the play calling the defense shows up, great job Rex & Rob.