PDA

View Full Version : Good game and win but ...

DesertFox24
09-25-2016, 03:55 PM
I am not seeing the progression from tyrod that we need to see. On one of those sacks he had Goodwin coming across the middle and from the on field camera you could tell he may not have been able to see it.

Will be interesting to see if he is hitting second and third reads or going over the middle.

Granted hard when most Wrs are hurt, so not going to make a big deal yet but needs to be watched closely this season.

sdbillsfan2
09-25-2016, 04:04 PM
119 yds a gm won't get it done all season.

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2016, 04:06 PM
I'm not going to be negative about anything this week. The Bills won a game that 94% of the world said they'd lose, myself included.

HHURRICANE
09-25-2016, 04:09 PM
Great win but Tyrod is a gimmick QB....

Draft a QB

DesertFox24
09-25-2016, 04:24 PM
Tyrod needs to get better and quick. Nice win against a super bowl contender so not going to be negative. That said the team may have to do a. Eagles or Rams and trade multiple first to get a qb.

That or we get really lucky and cardale is the guy.

That said we need to draft one or two qbs this year anyway.

BertSquirtgum
09-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Tyrod is terrible

mdcas22
09-25-2016, 04:59 PM
the question is will they draft multiple QB's next year. if Rex is still here me thinks not.

The Jokeman
09-25-2016, 07:00 PM
the question is will they draft multiple QB's next year. if Rex is still here me thinks not.

Cardale is the 2nd "rookie" QB we'll have next year.

kingJofNYC
09-25-2016, 07:12 PM
The only improvement/differnece I saw on O was in the run game, we ran much less power & sweeps, more inside iso and zone. We also got to out of the huddle much quicker, we didn't waste a single timeout because we had zero seconds remaining on the playclock, no delay of game penalty. But yeah, pass game was still rough. It was painful how slow we were with Roman, it was an issue last year as well. It's sad that snapping the ball with plenty of time left on the clock, and not blowing needless timeouts because we don't get the play in, is now considered improvement.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2016, 08:00 PM
Great win but Tyrod is a gimmick QB....

Draft a QB

THIS. Otherwise the wins are useless.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Tyrod is terrible

As much as I'd like to agree, I don't think he's terrible. He's a backup, not starter. I'd have no problem with him coming in for a few games to hold down the fort, or put in for a gimmick play every now and then. But he's not a starter.

justasportsfan
09-25-2016, 08:32 PM
Prescott & wentz > TT

Arm of Harm
09-27-2016, 09:11 PM
I'm not going to be negative about anything this week. The Bills won a game that 94% of the world said they'd lose, myself included.

As a great man once said (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oSFYxDGKy8), "I don't care who you play, whether it's a high school team, a junior college team, a college team, much less an NFL team, any time you turn the ball over five times . . . you ain't going to beat anybody I just talked about." The Cardinals turned the ball over five times, so you'd expect them to lose. The Bills' passing game, or lack thereof, didn't matter. At least not this time.