PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Going to the December 4th Game in Oakland

SpikedLemonade
09-26-2016, 03:50 AM
Any advice.

YardRat
09-26-2016, 06:13 AM
Sport as much Bills gear as you can, start smack-talking Raider fans as soon as you walk into the stadium and don't stop.

SpikedLemonade
09-26-2016, 06:45 AM
Sport as much Bills gear as you can, start smack-talking Raider fans as soon as you walk into the stadium and don't stop.

I love you too!

SpikedLemonade
09-26-2016, 08:17 AM
<tbody id="yiv9120011941yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1474887568827_12129" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; width: 739.333px; margin: 0px;">

<tbody id="yiv9120011941yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1474887568827_12133" style="-webkit-padding-start: 0px; width: 436.667px; margin: 0px;">
https://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-us/dam/a/3be/19795940-b1d0-4be9-a695-95352b9b33be_44661_EVENT_DETAIL_PAGE_16_9.jpg
Oakland Raiders vs. Buffalo BillsOakland Alameda County Coliseum (Oakland Raiders), Oakland, CA
Sun , Dec 4, 2016 01:05 PM

</tbody>

Delivery InformationSection301
Row16
Seats1 - 4
DescriptionSouth Side of Stadium
Third Deck - Upper Level
PRICE LEVEL 9
Upper Endzone
End Zone Area Seating
Seating Chart opens in a new window

TypeResale Ticket

Ticket PriceUS $89.00 x 4

Service FeeUS $16.47 x 4

SUBTOTALUS $421.88

</tbody>

SpikedLemonade
09-26-2016, 08:23 AM
Pretty reasonable although not a good ticket.

stuckincincy
09-26-2016, 08:57 AM
Any advice.

Don't come back.

SpikedLemonade
09-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Don't come back.

IB

Historian
09-27-2016, 06:32 AM
The Bills haven't won there since 1965.

Good choice!

T-Long
09-27-2016, 06:48 AM
I went to see the Bills play there about 10 years ago...when Kelly Holcomb was our QB. We got booed, but nothing out of the ordinary. We changed seats and sat with a few rows of Bills fans. There are always open seats there...it's crazy. When we were leaving (after a loss) a fan told me to have a nice flight home. Problem is, we lived in San Jose at the time. You will constantly smell marijuana as well in all of the parking lots. Good times!

SpikedLemonade
09-28-2016, 04:48 AM
I went to see the Bills play there about 10 years ago...when Kelly Holcomb was our QB. We got booed, but nothing out of the ordinary. We changed seats and sat with a few rows of Bills fans. There are always open seats there...it's crazy. When we were leaving (after a loss) a fan told me to have a nice flight home. Problem is, we lived in San Jose at the time. You will constantly smell marijuana as well in all of the parking lots. Good times!

Thank you for that.

It is heartwarming to actually receive a constructive response.

The King
09-28-2016, 07:34 AM
The team should be halfway to Vegas by then.

SpikedLemonade
09-29-2016, 05:13 PM
The team should be halfway to Vegas by then.

One of the reasons I want to see them quickly in their current location.

bleve
09-29-2016, 05:51 PM
The tailgating there is pretty good, they don't allow any glass so keep that in mind.

While at the game itself, we were fairly unabused, but like the other guy said, on the way out was pretty bad. I'd bring a jacket (preferably black) and wear that over the Bills gear upon exiting.

Mike
10-01-2016, 01:55 AM
Any advice.

Watched Raiders vs Falcons earlier this year.
Stadium sucks, but we got good seats in the "black hole" (shady area under the 2nd floor)
Great way to watch game without sun in your eyes!

Stadium sucks
Food is marginal
A Beer cost $12 (about a $1/oz)
But it was fun ;)

SpikedLemonade
10-01-2016, 05:51 AM
Watched Raiders vs Falcons earlier this year.
Stadium sucks, but we got good seats in the "black hole" (shady area under the 2nd floor)
Great way to watch game without sun in your eyes!

Stadium sucks
Food is marginal
A Beer cost $12 (about a $1/oz)
But it was fun ;)

Thank you sir!

YardRat
10-01-2016, 06:03 AM
Tell everybody sitting around you that you have Carr, Cooper, Murray and Oakland's defense on your fantasy team.

swiper
10-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Any advice.

Stay there and throw away your computer.

MattyNH
10-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Have a note with next of kin information somewhere on your body, not guaranteed to be found but you might as well try. Other than that, get your affairs in order ahead of time.

Mace
10-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Have a note with next of kin information somewhere on your body, not guaranteed to be found but you might as well try. Other than that, get your affairs in order ahead of time.

Wear a t-shirt that says Raiders fans are sissies, they appreciate bold opinions. Call everyone you meet "homes", except at tailgating, then call them "douche". They love a good banter. The games there are lighthearted fun, they get a kick out of it if you spit on them, mock Al Davis as the mummy without wrappings, and throw stuff at their women. If you see any of those, they're all usable, just offer them a dollar, even the stadium staff, concession workers, guards, "Give you a buck for a bendover, slot machine.".

On your way out, they want visitors to throw stuff at their cars, kind of a tradition, while mocking them for getting ready to lose a team to Nevada.

After the game, if you want a fully rich Oakland experience, look for the backstreets and large groups of minorities hanging around, go back to calling everyone "homes", but the women are still good for a buck. Be sure and tell them "minorities matter" and that's like a free friendly pass anywhere. Explore, especially real real late on empty streets. Groups of young men are probably spontaneous parties so you want to head over and ask if you can "get down and boogie" with them.

You're going to want to keep as much cash as you can on you at all times, and by then it would be good to change to suit and tie so you can best present yourself to the partiers, who love a well dressed visitor they can show around.

Always remember, have fun, they're there for your amusement and love to caper for the visitors.

SpikedLemonade
10-02-2016, 04:15 AM
Tell everybody sitting around you that you have Carr, Cooper, Murray and Oakland's defense on your fantasy team.

Actually 2 out of 4.

SpikedLemonade
10-02-2016, 04:16 AM
Stay there and throw away your computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzWDdx0pcdI

SpikedLemonade
10-02-2016, 04:18 AM

Challenge accepted.

SpikedLemonade
10-02-2016, 04:21 AM
Wear a t-shirt that says Raiders fans are sissies, they appreciate bold opinions. Call everyone you meet "homes", except at tailgating, then call them "douche". They love a good banter. The games there are lighthearted fun, they get a kick out of it if you spit on them, mock Al Davis as the mummy without wrappings, and throw stuff at their women. If you see any of those, they're all usable, just offer them a dollar, even the stadium staff, concession workers, guards, "Give you a buck for a bendover, slot machine.".

On your way out, they want visitors to throw stuff at their cars, kind of a tradition, while mocking them for getting ready to lose a team to Nevada.

After the game, if you want a fully rich Oakland experience, look for the backstreets and large groups of minorities hanging around, go back to calling everyone "homes", but the women are still good for a buck. Be sure and tell them "minorities matter" and that's like a free friendly pass anywhere. Explore, especially real real late on empty streets. Groups of young men are probably spontaneous parties so you want to head over and ask if you can "get down and boogie" with them.

You're going to want to keep as much cash as you can on you at all times, and by then it would be good to change to suit and tie so you can best present yourself to the partiers, who love a well dressed visitor they can show around.

Always remember, have fun, they're there for your amusement and love to caper for the visitors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umNmVZVQVFo

swiper
10-02-2016, 05:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzWDdx0pcdI

ROFL. You spend as much time doing research on the net as Trump does. You should run for Prime Minister.

SpikedLemonade
10-02-2016, 05:37 AM
ROFL. You spend as much time doing research on the net as Trump does. You should run for Prime Minister.

How do you know I am not Justin and come here just screw around with a redneck from Renfrew?

SpikedLemonade
10-18-2016, 10:34 PM
BOOKED!!!

Arrive on the afternoon of Thursday December 1st and leave on the early morning of Monday December 5th.

Any Bills fans whowant to give me a tour of the San Fran or Oakland area please PM me.

P.S.: I am NOT gay.

Mace
10-18-2016, 10:58 PM
P.S.: I am NOT gay.

Huge comfort to the men you fall in love with and become obsessed by. If he wasn't gay he wouldn't have to PS. PM him if your gf/wife or a kid will be there, or if not, you want some hot action. He'd love a tour of the best places in SF, hint hint or a little roughhousing in Oakland.

You're gay as a nightingale on the morning dew, princess.

SpikedLemonade
10-19-2016, 03:56 AM
Huge comfort to the men you fall in love with and become obsessed by. If he wasn't gay he wouldn't have to PS. PM him if your gf/wife or a kid will be there, or if not, you want some hot action. He'd love a tour of the best places in SF, hint hint or a little roughhousing in Oakland.

You're gay as a nightingale on the morning dew, princess.

I see you're still butthurt over your days of slavery here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnRZSBmpc74

Skooby
10-19-2016, 04:53 AM
Wear a Trump / Pence T-shirt with a confederate bandana, then tell people they need to drink your Koop-aid to make it to the mothership. Why I don't know but you will either get laid or kicked, maybe both if you're lucky.

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2016, 11:44 AM
Any advice.

Don't go.

Those Raider fans look like maniacs.

toto8
10-19-2016, 01:26 PM
Went to the game in Oakland 2 years ago Marrone was the coach. We were in the hunt that year, we lost that game and we were out.

I was afraid at first for the bad reputation Oakland has I went by myself so I walked into the parking lot and saw a lot of bills fans, I hang out with about 10 or 12 of them before the game no Raider fan care about us they were all friendly I guess because we are not divisional rivals.

The scary part was after the game I had to wait to be picked up by my girlfriend who was in downtown Oakland and there were a lot of sketchy people outside that stadium man, this woman who looked high to me came and asked me if I wanted to buy a ****ty flip phone.

Other than that the experience was great I would go again if I could.

I got some funny pics from the bills and raiders fans too.

Mace
10-19-2016, 06:26 PM
I see you're still butthurt over your days of slavery here....

Only one reply necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2016, 01:37 AM
Don't go.

Those Raider fans look like maniacs.

They do.

So you suggest no Bills attire?

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2016, 01:39 AM
Went to the game in Oakland 2 years ago Marrone was the coach. We were in the hunt that year, we lost that game and we were out.

I was afraid at first for the bad reputation Oakland has I went by myself so I walked into the parking lot and saw a lot of bills fans, I hang out with about 10 or 12 of them before the game no Raider fan care about us they were all friendly I guess because we are not divisional rivals.

The scary part was after the game I had to wait to be picked up by my girlfriend who was in downtown Oakland and there were a lot of sketchy people outside that stadium man, this woman who looked high to me came and asked me if I wanted to buy a ****ty flip phone.

Other than that the experience was great I would go again if I could.

I got some funny pics from the bills and raiders fans too.

Thanks.

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2016, 01:43 AM
Only one reply necessary.

Speaking of replies, here is a song you can sing to your employer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlfblmgOaYE

THATHURMANATOR
10-20-2016, 11:46 AM
They do.

Yeah probably not!!

Bill Cody
10-20-2016, 11:54 AM
They do.

ugh

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2016, 03:08 PM
ugh

Calm down...I was just getting his opinion...you know I will be sporting the full Bills regalia including the retro Zubas.

Mace
10-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Calm down...I was just getting his opinion...you know I will be sporting the full Bills regalia including the retro Zubas.

And Bills tiara, with fairy wings and a wand that shoots puffs of Bills colored sparkle stars to go with your matching heels.

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2016, 05:56 PM
And Bills tiara, with fairy wings and a wand that shoots puffs of Bills colored sparkle stars to go with your matching heels.

Hey, I found your employment relationship song....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ

SEE WHAT I DID THERE? TURN THAT WHOLE BRITNEY THEME YOU INTRODUCED INTO A BUTT RAPING OF YOU. LOL

Bill Cody
10-21-2016, 09:19 AM

lol

Bill Cody
10-21-2016, 09:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ

the song sucks but holy *****

Albany,n.y.
10-21-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm missing the game by a week-I'm going to the Carolina @ Raiders game the week before. The last Raiders game I went to, a woman jumped off the upper deck after the game in a suicide attempt. The guy who caught her & saved her life was on all the newscasts the following Monday.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-21-2016, 11:56 AM
I will be at this game as well couple of old highschool friends have season tickets and offered to bring me along. I fly in on the 1st.

SpikedLemonade
10-21-2016, 12:21 PM
I will be at this game as well couple of old highschool friends have season tickets and offered to bring me along. I fly in on the 1st.

I fly in on the 1st as well and arrive in SF in the late afternoon.

Send me a PM and we will get together and make Mace jealous.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-21-2016, 02:39 PM

speaking of which, I'm going to the Seattle game (seeing where you're from)

how are the fans there? any issues? I used to be a supersonics fan so I figure i'll take my 20 year old pullover starter jacket. ha!

SeatownBillsFan21
10-21-2016, 04:43 PM
Funny thing I got tickets from John Snider himself. He vacations where I work and gave us field passes for the game. Idk if my wife told him I was a Bills fan or not but it should be a fun game to go to. The clink is loud but it's not the Ralph...I mean the Cap.

SpikedLemonade
10-21-2016, 05:04 PM
I fly through LA on the Thursday through Calgary and through Seattle on the Monday morning.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-21-2016, 05:12 PM
Spiked are you going to be at the Seahawks Bills game or the Oak Bills game or both?

SpikedLemonade
10-21-2016, 05:19 PM
Spiked are you going to be at the Seahawks Bills game or the Oak Bills game or both?

Just the Raiders game.

I am visiting my oldest son in Alberta and then leave there for SF.

Habs @ Sharks on Friday night.

Suns @ Warriors on Saturday night

Bills @ Raiders Sunday afternoon

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-21-2016, 05:57 PM
No answer to my question?

SpikedLemonade
10-22-2016, 02:27 AM

I have never been to a game in Seattle buddy.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-22-2016, 05:34 AM
I have never been to a game in Seattle buddy.

Was asking seatown. But good luck at the Oakland game and have fun

SpikedLemonade
10-22-2016, 06:05 AM
I plan on drinking heavily so I do NOT need any kind of fancy hotel.

Anyone know if this hotel or area is a good idea?

---------------------------------------------

The Urban


507 Bush Street, San Francisco,

-----------------------------------------------------

SeatownBillsFan21
10-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Just the Raiders game.

I am visiting my oldest son in Alberta and then leave there for SF.

Habs @ Sharks on Friday night.

Suns @ Warriors on Saturday night

Bills @ Raiders Sunday afternoon
I also have tickets for the Dubs Suns game lol

SeatownBillsFan21
10-22-2016, 12:20 PM
KC I've been to centurylink feild for a few games and it's almost always been with a fan from an opposing team. I've never had an issue with the fans before the game. I've had some people hackle me after a loss but never anything that would result a confrontation. That said I'm from
The San Juan islands moved here in 98. I will be at at the Seahawks game with the tickets that the Seahawks GM gave us repping bills gear. You should join us.

SpikedLemonade
10-22-2016, 12:26 PM
I also have tickets for the Dubs Suns game lol

Any idea if The Urban is a good enough hotel for a simple guy to crash at night in?

SpikedLemonade
10-22-2016, 07:04 PM
I plan on drinking heavily so I do NOT need any kind of fancy hotel.

Anyone know if this hotel or area is a good idea?

---------------------------------------------

The Urban


507 Bush Street, San Francisco,

-----------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I ain't staying at this dive.

I may have to move around a little.

SF -- Thursday
SJ -- Friday
Oak -- Saturday and Sunday

I didn't realize the distance between the various arenas/stadiums

SpikedLemonade
10-24-2016, 07:04 AM
I still can't drive due to the MVA.

Does anyone know how other than cab/taxi/uber I can comfortably move between the SF airport, downtown airport, San Jose and Oakland?

Thanks.

mightysimi
11-02-2016, 03:45 PM
speaking of which, I'm going to the Seattle game (seeing where you're from)

how are the fans there? any issues? I used to be a supersonics fan so I figure i'll take my 20 year old pullover starter jacket. ha!

I went to the last bills game in seattle in 04 and there were no problems. There was easily 10K bills fans there.

mightysimi
11-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I ain't staying at this dive.

I may have to move around a little.

SF -- Thursday
SJ -- Friday
Oak -- Saturday and Sunday

I didn't realize the distance between the various arenas/stadiums
Looks like I am going to fly in for the game as well. I am going to fly in on the Friday and fly home Monday. Still working on the details of tickets and flights and such but it is happening.

SpikedLemonade
11-04-2016, 06:35 AM
Looks like I am going to fly in for the game as well. I am going to fly in on the Friday and fly home Monday. Still working on the details of tickets and flights and such but it is happening.

Excellent!!!

Send mea PM.

I arrive in SF on Thursday at 4:45 PM.

Go to SJ late Friday afternoon.

Go to Oak late Saturday afternoon until very early Monday morning.

The hotels in SJ and Oak are walking distance to the arena/stadium.

I am looking to tailgate early on the Sunday morning.

SpikedLemonade
11-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Section 142 at the back.

SpikedLemonade
11-04-2016, 08:04 PM
$391.53 CAN.

**** me in the ass!!!

feldspar
11-04-2016, 08:24 PM
$391.53 CAN.

**** me in the ass!!!

I'd be happy to ;)

I hope you enjoy your trip, though

feldspar
11-05-2016, 02:48 PM
I'd be happy to ;)

I hope you enjoy your trip, though

By the way, I read **** as "kick" here.

On closer inspection later, I figure that "kick" is not a word to be censored for any reason, and I would not be happy at all to do what you seem to suggest in the end. And I also figure that you suggest something in the end, if you see what I mean.

SpikedLemonade
11-05-2016, 07:37 PM
By the way, I read **** as "kick" here.

On closer inspection later, I figure that "kick" is not a word to be censored for any reason, and I would not be happy at all to do what you seem to suggest in the end. And I also figure that you suggest something in the end, if you see what I mean.

OK

I read it as a cry for help on your part...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9CZw1cqrZ0

SpikedLemonade
11-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Anyone been to San Jose have any ideas for a Saturday morning/afternoon excursion?

mightysimi
11-11-2016, 07:26 AM
Excellent!!!

Send mea PM.

I arrive in SF on Thursday at 4:45 PM.

Go to SJ late Friday afternoon.

Go to Oak late Saturday afternoon until very early Monday morning.

The hotels in SJ and Oak are walking distance to the arena/stadium.

I am looking to tailgate early on the Sunday morning.
****, literally 10 minutes after posting this, my work schedule had changed and now I am unable to go. Have fun down there!!

SpikedLemonade
11-11-2016, 09:32 AM
****, literally 10 minutes after posting this, my work schedule had changed and now I am unable to go. Have fun down there!!

Oh crap!

Yeah, I have this pretty planned out now from getting on the BERT in SF to SF ans SJ excursions when not attending sporting events.

SpikedLemonade
11-14-2016, 06:07 PM
All tickets and excursions purchased.

Mr. Pink
11-14-2016, 08:58 PM
I was gonna say you should go, if nothing else, to enjoy Derek Carr and Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree and the entertainment the Raider offense provides.

SpikedLemonade
11-15-2016, 12:10 AM
I was gonna say you should go, if nothing else, to enjoy Derek Carr and Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree and the entertainment the Raider offense provides.
The Raiders sure are rolling right now.

swiper
11-15-2016, 04:31 AM
The Raiders sure are rolling right now.

I think that's a great option. Wish I could do something like that. If you have the time & money to do that go have a great time. It should be awesome.

SpikedLemonade
11-15-2016, 05:37 AM
I think that's a great option. Wish I could do something like that. If you have the time & money to do that go have a great time. It should be awesome.

I am doing it.

Will report from there.

SpikedLemonade
11-22-2016, 07:33 PM
The dates approach.

Is anyone here going to tailgate the game?

Mace
11-22-2016, 08:20 PM
The dates approach.

Is anyone here going to tailgate the game?

There's no point in pride here. Wear a Raiders jersey, enjoy the best they have, and wander around looking for Bills fans to be nice to and hang around with until people are mean to them, then agree and move on to the next party. You were born in Oakland but moved, always cherished the Raiders from your father and grandfather who died in wars rooting for the Raiders, feel bad for the Bills and their fans, but this is your first real Raiders game in person and this whole experience is just the dream of a lifetime !!! Buy a couple of war relic looking things that aren't firearms, bleed on them a little and let it dry and fade, and this is everything you promised dad and granddad, that you'd go to a Raiders game with them one time in your life, and it sure is great that it is this one against those crappy Bills !!!

SpikedLemonade
11-26-2016, 07:01 AM
In flight....literally.
Lovin' the technology

SeatownBillsFan21
11-26-2016, 05:42 PM
Thinking of attending the Pac12 title game on Saturday. UW baby. I get in on the 1st I'll hit you up.. travel safe.

SpikedLemonade
11-27-2016, 06:07 AM
Thinking of attending the Pac12 title game on Saturday. UW baby. I get in on the 1st I'll hit you up.. travel safe.

Thanks.

You in San Fran on the 1st or Oakland?

I was thinking of hitting Union Square in SF on the night of the 1st -- Thursday.

SpikedLemonade
11-29-2016, 08:15 AM

Union Square Thursday night around 10:00 PM?

SpikedLemonade
12-01-2016, 03:37 PM
In LA sporting Bills attire.

Mace
12-01-2016, 06:09 PM
In LA sporting Bills attire.

In LA that just means a gang affiliation. Be careful of people wearing Browns, they probably don't really like the team.

Always got the idea, regarding football, LA is like Toronto when the Bills played there, the allegiance is subject to what gratification it offers.

SpikedLemonade
12-03-2016, 11:27 AM
In SJ sporting Bills attire.

Hugged a Bills fan in SF yesterday afternoon. He said he had personal space issues. I had to get back on the bike or I would have beaten him senseless.

Saw the Habs lose last night. I was wearing full Bruins attire at the arena. Hab fans are such ******s.

SpikedLemonade
12-04-2016, 07:46 AM
In OAK

Albany,n.y.
12-04-2016, 06:53 PM
I'm glad I didn't stay an extra week to watch this 2nd half meltdown in person. I rooted for the Raiders v Carolina last week at the game & it felt a lot better than rooting for the Bills this week from my living room.

Mace
12-04-2016, 06:53 PM
Well, I hope you had what fun you could have not including the actual game.

SpikedLemonade
12-05-2016, 05:10 AM
Yeah the game itself was rough.