PDA

View Full Version : John miller

DesertFox24
09-26-2016, 12:23 PM
I loved the pick last year and he is playing really well so far this season.

Hopefully Washington starts to get more comfortable and gets it going as well.

That said jerel worthy needs to start guy can play and we need to keep him. He almost makes me feel better about this being kyles last season or the other dl starter

Ed
09-26-2016, 01:02 PM
I can't say I've paid any attention to Miller at all this season, but I guess it's a good thing that he hasn't stood out either. I felt like he was the weakest link on the OL heading into the season, so hopefully he is playing well and continues to improve.

SpikedLemonade
09-26-2016, 01:07 PM
If you recall, this also happened last year.

Some thought John Miller was playing very well in the beginning of the season however by mid-season he was correctly identified as being crap.

DesertFox24
09-26-2016, 02:25 PM
If you recall, this also happened last year.

Some thought John Miller was playing very well in the beginning of the season however by mid-season he was correctly identified as being crap.

Very true but let us hope he is better

psubills62
09-27-2016, 10:39 AM
I think it was this game (maybe against the Jets, can't recall) where the announcers actually pointed him out for having the block to open a huge hole for McCoy. Would be nice to have a stalwart on the interior.

The Beef
09-27-2016, 12:01 PM
Miller is 100 times better than he was last year. He was a turnstile almost all of last year.

Night Train
09-27-2016, 04:28 PM
Miller is 100 times better than he was last year. He was a turnstile almost all of last year.

Kept playing hurt and then his mother died of cancer. I know someone on the inside who told me he really felt for the guy because he's such a good kid. He was a smart selection in Round 3 and I'll root for the guy.