PDA

View Full Version : MIA gets knocked off on MNF

stuckincincy
09-29-2016, 10:35 PM
They drop to 1 -3. Their OL is a mess - CIN basically didn't bother to blitz, and sacked Tannehill 5 times. Their DBs couldn't handle Green - 10 catches of 12 targets, 173 yds. and a TD. CIN ran several plays with Green lining up left and crossing over and MIA's DBs and LBs let him roam right without trailing him.

MIA called plays in the 4th as if they just wanted to get the game done with. P-poor effort IMO.

BUF should be favored against MIA.

k-oneputt
09-29-2016, 10:38 PM
Tannehill sucks.
I hope he's in Miami for another ten years.

sukie
09-29-2016, 10:44 PM
Wait, what? It's Monday?

stuckincincy
09-29-2016, 10:55 PM
Tannehill sucks.

Yeah. I give him a solid "F" grade in this game. He did nothing to spark his club. CIN was rushing their 4 DLs and launched only a couple of blitzes (none on obvious passing situations).

For reasons unknown, he wouldn't roll out to extend a play. Straight drop backs all game long. Take away a CIN blown coverage that resulted in a 74 yd TD for WR Kenny Stills, Tanny garnered 105 passing yards.

feldspar
09-29-2016, 10:59 PM
Thanks a lot.

I was going to watch the game later, and now I don't have to because of the spoiler.

stuckincincy
09-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Thanks a lot.

I was going to watch the game later, and now I don't have to because of the spoiler.

I feel for your loss.

k-oneputt
09-29-2016, 11:07 PM
You are not missing much feldspar.

stuckincincy
09-29-2016, 11:14 PM
You are not missing much feldspar.

Disagree. BUF has two against MIA and a game against CIN. It's useful for scouting the opponents.

OpIv37
09-30-2016, 12:05 AM
Too bad we are about to be 1-3 as well

BertSquirtgum
09-30-2016, 12:27 AM
Boring game. Tannehill is so so so bad.

stuckincincy
09-30-2016, 01:12 AM
Boring game. Tannehill is so so so bad.

He is.

MIA coaches should have gone out on the field and shoved him left or right to give him an idea how to use his feet to avoid a 4 man rush and give his crap OL a chance. CIN's DL's were bouncing into all kinds of gap attacks all game long. How can you not see that?

Dunno, but I don't think he called an audible all game long. If you are going to drop straight back all game long, why not flip a pitch-out now and then?

They copied the CIN set of 3 wide outs stacked behind but close to the LOS several times, but mostly used it as a decoy. You cannot run that formation as decoy often, unless you are willing pass to it time to time.

Dumb coaching and play calling by MIA. On D - CIN lost Marvin Jones and Mo Sanu. TE Eifert isn't ready to play yet. They should have been all over Green.

SpikedLemonade
09-30-2016, 05:09 AM
Wait, what? It's Monday?

Some people live in the past.

Albany,n.y.
09-30-2016, 06:53 AM
While the Bills game was winding down, I watched the end of the Missing In Action game vs Cleveland. Tannehill sucks, basically cost them the game, but got bailed out by Cleveland's kicker after he fumbled during the 2 minute drill in regulation.
Miami is a bottom 5 team. Sweeping them won't do much. Let's go out & keep beating playoff teams like we did last week.

sukie
09-30-2016, 07:08 AM
While the Bills game was winding down, I watched the end of the Missing In Action game vs Cleveland. Tannehill sucks, basically cost them the game, but got bailed out by Cleveland's kicker after he fumbled during the 2 minute drill in regulation.
Miami is a bottom 5 team. Sweeping them won't do much. Let's go out & keep beating playoff teams like we did last week.

That means the Fins sweep the Bills.

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2016, 07:39 AM
Yesterday afternoon I told my coworker that Tannehill would end up getting sacked 3 times and fumble twice and one for touchdown. I wasn't too far off LOL.

sukie
09-30-2016, 07:45 AM
That O line was horrid. No game planning for the horridness to make them look LESS horrid. Gase = Fail.

Buffalogic
09-30-2016, 07:45 AM
People complain about Tyrod, but jesus thank god we don't have to watch Tannehill every week. He's EJ bad.

Mr. Miyagi
09-30-2016, 08:19 AM
People complain about Tyrod, but jesus thank god we don't have to watch Tannehill every week. He's EJ bad.
Tannehill is slightly more accurate but not much different from EJ. Big arm, slow eyes, no pocket awareness, bad decisions.

Arm of Harm
09-30-2016, 09:14 AM
Tannehill is slightly more accurate but not much different from EJ. Big arm, slow eyes, no pocket awareness, bad decisions.

Sounds about right.

Mike13
09-30-2016, 10:03 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtkYYBAVUAAm9q9.jpg

Tannehill sucks.

He has an opt out clause this offseason, and the Dolphins will be picking in the top 3 this draft.
Bring on Brad Kaaya.

That O line was horrid. No game planning for the horridness to make them look LESS horrid. Gase = Fail.

Tunsil is damn good at least and you would be moronic to judge Gase after 4 games.

feldspar
09-30-2016, 12:54 PM
Miami Dolphins color rush...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtkDkzvUMAAQs9z.jpg

Generalissimus Gibby
09-30-2016, 09:37 PM
Miami Dolphins color rush...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtkDkzvUMAAQs9z.jpg

The 1976 Bucs

Night Train
10-01-2016, 09:06 AM
New coach will evaluate his roster and make sweeping changes come January. They are heavy with big contracts that don't produce and have Tannehill for at least 2 more years before his contract doesn't kill the cap. He is not the answer at QB.

Historian
10-01-2016, 04:25 PM
The fish need a gimmick to get asses in the seats next year.

The next Coach: Mike Shula.

Mike13
10-02-2016, 07:53 PM
New coach will evaluate his roster and make sweeping changes come January. They are heavy with big contracts that don't produce and have Tannehill for at least 2 more years before his contract doesn't kill the cap. He is not the answer at QB.

Not really

The fish need a gimmick to get asses in the seats next year.

The next Coach: Mike Shula.

No.