PDA

View Full Version : Did you draft Josh Gordon?

The King
09-30-2016, 07:30 AM
If so you basically got punked. Gordon is forgoing his NFL career to entire rehab.

If you didn't learn the last two times and still drafted him, then this is what you get.

In real life I hope the dude gets the help he needs.

sukie
09-30-2016, 07:44 AM
rehab isn't that long... it's week 4

The King
09-30-2016, 11:03 AM
rehab isn't that long... it's week 4

"After careful thought and deep consideration I've decided that I need to step away from pursuing my return to the Browns and my football career to enter an in-patient rehabilitation facility," Gordon said in a statement released through the Browns on Thursday. "This is the right decision for me and one that I hope will enable me to gain full control of my life and continue on a path to reach my full potential as a person. I appreciate the support of the NFL, NFLPA, the Browns, my teammates, my agent and the community through this extremely challenging process."

Step away... he was one week from a return, he could've done this at anytime in the last 4 weeks but he didn't. He's not coming back. Not this year.
This is likely coming because he was going to need to take a drug test... which he would've failed.

sukie
09-30-2016, 01:53 PM
"After careful thought and deep consideration I've decided that I need to step away from pursuing my return to the Browns and my football career to enter an in-patient rehabilitation facility," Gordon said in a statement released through the Browns on Thursday. "This is the right decision for me and one that I hope will enable me to gain full control of my life and continue on a path to reach my full potential as a person. I appreciate the support of the NFL, NFLPA, the Browns, my teammates, my agent and the community through this extremely challenging process."

Step away... he was one week from a return, he could've done this at anytime in the last 4 weeks but he didn't. He's not coming back. Not this year.
This is likely coming because he was going to need to take a drug test... which he would've failed.

Of course... post rehab... "I'm back, clean and ready to go!!!!! (just not for the Browns).

sudzy
10-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Hue Jackson in his press conference "I am answering my last Josh Gordon question." Doesn't sound good for 2016.

The Jokeman
10-04-2016, 05:11 AM
The NFL has suspended him indefinitely. I had a few years ago when he was tearing up the league in my keeper league and helped earn me a title. Shame he can't get his life together but maybe without football glamor he can.

ticatfan
10-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Clean up ,come to Canada.

The King
10-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Clean up ,come to Canada.

As if he has a choice.

swiper
05-14-2017, 03:49 PM
Report: NFL denies Josh Gordon’s reinstatement bid (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/11/report-nfl-denies-josh-gordons-reinstatement-bid/)

SpikedLemonade
08-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Nope