PDA

View Full Version : Emancipate Yourself from Mental Slavery...

SpikedLemonade
10-03-2016, 01:55 AM
....YES...YES...YES...Spike is on phase 3 of a 9 stage bender.

Can you blame him?

This was our largest win in well over 20 years.

It was HUGE!!!!

Earth shattering. Life changing.

The whole friggin' league stood up and took notice of us for one damn afternoon.

I am so so so proud today to be a Buffalo Bills fan. They can all take a big bite of our collective asses today.

I wore my crap stained Zubas with pride today. I wear the full uniform each and every Sunday to normally be laughed at or subjected to various gestures of pity/sympathy/humiliation.

When I laughed out loud at a Miami Dolphins fan at Noon today, the ****** said "Why are you laughing?...You are a Bills fan..." Well you internal genitalia fish smelling bastard, the reason I was laughing was because we were just about to do something your aqua hue loving asses could/would NEVER do -- stroll into the lair of the biggest dynasty of the past 10+ years and kick the ever living crap out of them.

Rex, you are still a piece of human excrement, however today you did us all proud. Thank you. Thank you very much.

I shall stick this song up my own ass repeatedly for the next 6 stages...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Ive-dRXVo

Jimkelly12203
10-03-2016, 08:14 AM
well said!

SpikedLemonade
10-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Phase 7

mightysimi
10-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Have no fear for atomic energy cause none of us can stop the time!!

SpikedLemonade
10-10-2016, 01:41 AM
BUMP

Topas
10-10-2016, 04:31 AM
....YES...YES...YES...Spike is on phase 3 of a 9 stage bender.

Can you blame him?

I am so so so proud today to be a Buffalo Bills fan. They can all take a big bite of our collective asses today.

I did not realize you are a Bills fan ...

BertSquirtgum
10-10-2016, 12:46 PM
No