PDA

View Full Version : We know Rex is bombastic, but Belichick is no slouch, just a little more methodical

ghz in pittsburgh
10-03-2016, 06:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uXH90OauC8

Night Train
10-03-2016, 06:35 AM
He throws better than Brissett.

Joe Fo Sho
10-03-2016, 07:37 AM
This was after our 1st touchdown, the pass to Shady in the flat. I assume Belichick got upset when he saw the legal pick play where Woods was blocking well before the ball was thrown but he was at the line of scrimmage so it wasn't a penalty.

ghz in pittsburgh
10-03-2016, 08:06 AM
I know it was on the first TD play. But I thought he was upset on the break down of his defense in that play because only one defender #54 was around where the Bills had Woods and McCoy. The safety came around when McCoy was about to hit the goal line.

I want to add that I still don't think the Bills D is anywhere near elite this year (because they don't have elite plays or guys playing elite level -- maybe Hughes is close), but they did not have a complete break down this year on any one play I can remember; that happened many times last year. They got beat some times, plenty in the Jets game, but those were of 1 on 1 beatup variety where the other guy was just better, either faster or taller. From that perspective, I gave credits to the Ryan brothers and their entire D coaching staff. That's all you can ask for from coaching viewpoint.

The Jokeman
10-03-2016, 08:19 AM
This was after our 1st touchdown, the pass to Shady in the flat. I assume Belichick got upset when he saw the legal pick play where Woods was blocking well before the ball was thrown but he was at the line of scrimmage so it wasn't a penalty.

If true you have to love the irony that Belichick upset over a legal pick play being it's been a staple of his/McDaniels' offense for years.

Joe Fo Sho
10-03-2016, 08:54 AM
I know it was on the first TD play. But I thought he was upset on the break down of his defense in that play because only one defender #54 was around where the Bills had Woods and McCoy. The safety came around when McCoy was about to hit the goal line.

You could be right.

Either way, it was great to see. Hearing the fans at that stadium booing their undefeated team was fantastic.

LarryBoy
10-03-2016, 08:56 AM
You could be right.

Either way, it was great to see. Hearing the fans at that stadium booing their undefeated team was fantastic.

Typical band wagon pats fans....

Night Train
10-03-2016, 09:00 AM
Typical band wagon pats fans....

They were talking about the Sox and Brady in the 3rd quarter. They cannot take the bad times at all.

yordad
10-03-2016, 10:40 AM
If true you have to love the irony that Belichick upset over a legal pick play being it's been a staple of his/McDaniels' offense for years.His stable was actually the illegal pic combined w a miraculous no call.