PDA

View Full Version : Players Returning

Mahdi
10-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Our D has looked good this season and now we get Dareus back who should be very fresh and very motivated.

Our OL gets Henderson back which should provide a boost to the run game.

I would like to see Karlos Williams re-signed (assuming he's fit). We can waive Reggie Bush since we're clearly not going to use him.

KW was a hammer who could run, and we don't have one.

Buffalogic
10-03-2016, 10:35 AM
KW got some major push all day yesterday. He was walking that pats o-line back like it was the first day of school.

Night Train
10-03-2016, 10:40 AM
McCoy and Gillislee are currently favored by the coaches and the rare short yardage situations may go to Jonathan Williams. He can push for that extra yardage and is faster.

I think Karlos lost this staff. Don't blame them. Plus they worry about all the head shots he suffered, starting in college.

Mahdi
10-03-2016, 10:42 AM
McCoy and Gillislee are currently favored by the coaches and the rare short yardage situations may go to Jonathan Williams. He can push for that extra yardage and is faster.

I think Karlos lost this staff. Don't blame them. Plus they worry about all the head shots he suffered, starting in college.

I forgot about Jonathan Williams, but still not sure he's better than Karlos. He just had a way of providing a spark to the offense.

Buffalogic
10-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Could care less about Karlos (I thought we were talking about Kyle at first).

Give Gillislee the ball more. He is fast, shot out of a cannon on every qb exchange. This guy is good. He needs to be on the field even if he's not getting the ball.

Shady/Gillislee combo is too fast for defenses to handle for four quarters.

Dr. Who
10-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Mills has been playing very solid RT. Glad to have Henderson back, but he won't start.

Jimkelly12203
10-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Could care less about Karlos (I thought we were talking about Kyle at first).

Give Gillislee the ball more. He is fast, shot out of a cannon on every qb exchange. This guy is good. He needs to be on the field even if he's not getting the ball.

Shady/Gillislee combo is too fast for defenses to handle for four quarters.

YES! With Sammy out, we need to put our best guys out there at all times regardless of what position they play.

kingJofNYC
10-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Mills has played well, I don't see Henderson overtaking him right now.

I actually like Ola as well, he did an excellent job in the run game last season for Detroit. To me Henderson was never special.

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2016, 02:42 PM
who are you going to cut in favor of bringing fat ass Karlos back?

They have to cut 2 players as it is. Karlos sucks. He's a fat, weed smoking punk who is one concussion away from being a vegetable.

YardRat
10-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Ikard or Ola can go in favor of Henderson.
Bush can go in favor of Dareus.
We really could use a thumper in the backfield, but Karlos has too many red flags. We could let Colt Anderson go with an injury settlement to make room, but to be honest I don't know of anybody out there other than an over-the-hill vet like Steven Jackson, or bringing Boobie Dixon back.

Buffalogic
10-04-2016, 07:38 AM
Ikard or Ola can go in favor of Henderson.
Bush can go in favor of Dareus.
We really could use a thumper in the backfield, but Karlos has too many red flags. We could let Colt Anderson go with an injury settlement to make room, but to be honest I don't know of anybody out there other than an over-the-hill vet like Steven Jackson, or bringing Boobie Dixon back.That's why we drafted Williams. He's 6 foot 225.

Mr. Miyagi
10-06-2016, 04:10 PM
So, with our game on the west coast, the team usually travels on Friday. We have Marcell and Henderson returning, but still haven't cut anyone to make room for them yet. Who's not getting on the plane? Why wait until the last second?

swiper
10-06-2016, 04:19 PM
So, with our game on the west coast, the team usually travels on Friday. We have Marcell and Henderson returning, but still haven't cut anyone to make room for them yet. Who's not getting on the plane? Why wait until the last second?

I read somewhere that the Bills are traveling Saturday instead of their normal Friday for this game.

YardRat
10-06-2016, 06:43 PM
That's why we drafted Williams. He's 6 foot 225.

He's not the same runner as Karlos.

feldspar
10-06-2016, 07:16 PM
He's not the same runner as Karlos.

For all we know, Jonathan Williams could be better long term. He's already got the DUI arrest under his belt, so he's ahead of the game.

If Jonathan isn't better than Karlos, then there is always next year, where we can go for the trifecta and draft Williams in the fifth round at RB for the third year straight.