PDA

View Full Version : Now is 4 days pass

paladin warrior
10-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Cut Reggie Bush and bring Karlos Williams back . Reggie Bush is still sitting on the bench eating popcorn :popcorn:

sukie
10-03-2016, 02:14 PM
i fear Karlos' bag of popcorn would be much bigger.

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Karlos is busy being beached

Night Train
10-03-2016, 02:34 PM
He blew it. Move on.

Pinkerton Security
10-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Reggie has shown to be garbage for sure, I highly doubt we re-sign the guy after flat-out cutting him.

Ed
10-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Bills need to cut two players just to activate Dareus and Henderson, and one of those players could easily be Bush. So they'd have to cut a third player if you want to bring Karlos back.

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Bills need to cut two players just to activate Dareus and Henderson, and one of those players could easily be Bush. So they'd have to cut a third player if you want to bring Karlos back.

I would hope Gay is one of the cuts. I hope Tate is the other. Tate is fuggin useless

Joe Fo Sho
10-03-2016, 02:47 PM
I would hope Gay is one of the cuts. I hope Tate is the other. Tate is fuggin useless

We cut Gay before the Pats game.

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2016, 02:51 PM
We cut Gay before the Pats game.

Sweet. That means Tate is probably as good as gone, I hope.

Ed
10-03-2016, 02:56 PM
We cut Gay to sign OT Michael Ola. I'm glad Gay is gone, but they'll still need to cut two players. I could see them cutting Ola and Ikard from the OL, so maybe they could still replace Bush with Karlos, but I think they're done with Karlos.

The Jokeman
10-04-2016, 04:50 AM

Tate's been a solid return man and a big reason Bush expendable. Reggie's gone as Jonathan Williams was active this week over him. I'd imagine if we don't IR Jenderson we may cut the OT we just plucked from the Giants' practice squad.

Mr. Miyagi
10-04-2016, 05:15 PM
There's a reason that running back needy teams like Miami and Giants and Carolina and Detroit haven't even sniffed Karlos. It's not because they can't afford him.

mightysimi
10-04-2016, 08:05 PM
We cut Gay to sign OT Michael Ola. I'm glad Gay is gone, but they'll still need to cut two players. I could see them cutting Ola and Ikard from the OL, so maybe they could still replace Bush with Karlos, but I think they're done with Karlos.

I think we signed Ola off a practice squad. I'm pretty sure he needs to be on the active roster for 3 weeks.

Goobylal
10-04-2016, 08:12 PM

Huh? Tate is in the top-half in KO and punt return average for those with more than 1 return.

HHURRICANE
10-04-2016, 08:44 PM
There's a reason that running back needy teams like Miami and Giants and Carolina and Detroit haven't even sniffed Karlos. It's not because they can't afford him.

Karlos a few days ago was tweeting how eating a good meal and a nap is a great night.

I agree 100% with your post.

Ed
10-04-2016, 09:31 PM
I think we signed Ola off a practice squad. I'm pretty sure he needs to be on the active roster for 3 weeks.
Yeah they signed him off the Giants practice squad. I've never heard of that rule that they have to remain on the roster for 3 weeks, but I guess it would make sense to deter teams from poaching a player for a week just to get info on an opponent.

My guess is still Ikard getting cut to make room for Dareus before Sunday. It sounds like they can use a 1-week exemption for Henderson and won't have to make room for him until next week.

Goobylal
10-04-2016, 09:56 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that the NFL is done with Karlos.

BillsFanInMass
10-05-2016, 03:39 AM
I have a feeling at some point this season we are gonna be happy reggie bush is still on the roster.

swiper
10-05-2016, 05:34 AM
Karlos Williams will resurface somewhere in training camp next year with headlines reading "Williams making comeback".

Who cares. You ought to be more upset that they let Hogan walk.

Goobylal
10-05-2016, 08:28 AM
I have a feeling at some point this season we are gonna be happy reggie bush is still on the roster.

I don't. And if he gets cuts and they do need him later, they can always sign him. I doubt anyone's going to pick him up.

Goobylal
10-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Karlos Williams will resurface somewhere in training camp next year with headlines reading "Williams making comeback".

Who cares. You ought to be more upset that they let Hogan walk.

Why wouldn't a team add him now? No reason not to. And Hogan is a scrub. Especially for $4M/year. Justin Hunter can replace what he offered.

swiper
10-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Why wouldn't a team add him now? No reason not to. And Hogan is a scrub. Especially for $4M/year. Justin Hunter can replace what he offered.

Williams could resurface I suppose, but haven't a couple of teams looked and passed? I think until he really gets himself into game shape, it's not going to happen. And he seemed far off and poorly committed to really doing what he needed to.

I don't know anything about Hunter, so I'll take your word on that.

kingJofNYC
10-05-2016, 08:43 AM
I'd rather they keep Ola around, he's a capable player, I'm not sure what Henderson is at this point.

stuckincincy
10-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Williams could resurface I suppose, but haven't a couple of teams looked and passed? I think until he really gets himself into game shape, it's not going to happen. And he seemed far off and poorly committed to really doing what he needed to.

My impression was that after getting his head scrambled, he decided to give it up.

Goobylal
10-05-2016, 10:12 AM

I don't know anything about Hunter, so I'll take your word on that.

See that's the thing. As soon as he came into OTA's and they fat-shamed him (and he ain't no beauty queen), he should have lost all the weight. Word is he actually gained weight. And if he hasn't lost all his weight by now after getting cut, there's almost no hope for him. I just think he's given up.

As for Hunter, he's no great shakes, but is no worse than Hogan and costs less than a fifth of what Hogan is costing the Cheaters.

My impression was that after getting his head scrambled, he decided to give it up.

I'm starting to think he was a questionable character before and his brain getting scrambled last year only made things worse.

stuckincincy
10-05-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm starting to think he was a questionable character before and his brain getting scrambled last year only made things worse.

Many football players are. He had thoughtful and kind words for the Bills when he left. It's certainly possible that between the danger to his life with the bad concussion, and the birth of a child, he decided that his life should go another way. I haven't heard reports of him being a bad citizen, or being profligate with the $488K he got paid for the2015 season.

I wish him well.

Goobylal
10-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Many football players are. He had thoughtful and kind words for the Bills when he left. It's certainly possible that between the danger to his life with the bad concussion, and the birth of a child, he decided that his life should go another way. I haven't heard reports of him being a bad citizen, or being profligate with the $488K he got paid for the2015 season.

I wish him well.

I heard about some unsavory stuff during college. And his tweet at the end of last season and his twitter fights with his teammates were bizarre. And he did have some nice things to say about the Bills when he left, but that's because he thought it would be easy to leave. I don't know. But I think that retiring becaus of the concussions is probably a wise move for him.