• Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Some of my favorite moments from the game weren't even on the field

-Gronk sitting on the bench by himself, watching helplessly
    -Bellicheck smashing his Surface tablet
    -NE "fans" leaving early once it was obvious that the Pats weren't going to win. It's extremely satisfying to see the dejected masses headed for the Gillette Stadium parking lots.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Some of my favorite moments from the game weren't even on the field

I am going to add the Blanton fiasco too. After seeing Robey's explanation I am all for what they did.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I am going to add the Blanton fiasco too. After seeing Robey's explanation I am all for what they did.
      Fill me in-I missed that. I had to watch the game on DVR delay late last night and I was FFWD'ing between plays. I always miss some stuff when I do that.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• toto8
        GO Bills!
        • Dec 2014

There was a scuffle before the game between Malcolm Mitchell, Jacoby Brissett and Robert Blanton. This is what Robey said http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/10/0...riots-coaches/
        Bills fan since the 90'S it all begin with tecmo super bowl...

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Oh, I forgot one:

-Those idiots dressed like colonists who fire their muskets when the Pats score standing there with nothing to do.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mace
            Haha...yeah you think so ?
            • Mar 2013

How about the Pats fans starting to boo them in the 1st quarter already ?

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

BB slamming his tablet was pure gold.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I loved that look Brissett had sitting on the bench looking either utterly confused from his non-call concussion or just plain defeated.

Comment

• bleve
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  -Gronk sitting on the bench by himself, watching helplessly
                  -Bellicheck smashing his Surface tablet
                  -NE "fans" leaving early once it was obvious that the Pats weren't going to win. It's extremely satisfying to see the dejected masses headed for the Gillette Stadium parking lots.
                  This was especially pleasing to me as well - given the very definition of Patriot. We actually had a moment of silence when they showed that.
                  "You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."
                  ~ Frank Zappa

Comment

• bleve
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                    Oh, I forgot one:

-Those idiots dressed like colonists who fire their muskets when the Pats score standing there with nothing to do.
                    Yes, another tip of the hat to the CBS crew for another classic moment in time.
                    "You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."
                    ~ Frank Zappa

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

where, how can I see the game, Im working in Cancun and missed the game.
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                        Making Spirits Bright
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
                        where, how can I see the game, Im working in Cancun and missed the game.
                        I think the only proper way to do it is to get NFL Gamepass. I'm not sure if they still are offering a 1-week free trial or not, but if they are just sign up for the free week and watch the game. I'm not sure about the country limitations, though. They might block Mexico from viewing, I don't know. Sometimes the NFL is weird about that stuff.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                          Skoobasaurus-Rex
                          • Oct 2011

It's the salt from Brady's tears of him being able to do nothing while his team was physically crushed that taste the sweetest, their only loss during his absence might sting them the most.

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

Color Analyst Dan Fouts, basically rooting for the Pats, then expressing his disgust as the game went on. I thought it was just me but a minute into a post game conversation with my good friend, he says " Was Dan Fouts rooting for the Pats ? "
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                              How about the Pats fans starting to boo them in the 1st quarter already ?
                              This to me was the ultimate show of a spoiled-rotten fan base - your 3-0 team is down in the 1st quarter against a division rival, and the fans are booing them?!?! just unfathomable!

Comment

Working...
                              X