PDA

View Full Version : is this really how bills are view around the league?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-03-2016, 10:09 PM
"We all have seen it by now--the bush league tactic by the Buffalo Bills coming over to Patriots quarterback Jacoby Brissett and getting into his face prior to the Patriots-Bills game yesterday at Gillette. "

http://www.12up.com/posts/3889429-danny-amendola-speaks-out-about-pre-game-fight-involving-bills-and-patriots

stuckincincy
10-03-2016, 10:27 PM
"We all have seen it by now--the bush league tactic by the Buffalo Bills coming over to Patriots quarterback Jacoby Brissett and getting into his face prior to the Patriots-Bills game yesterday at Gillette. "

http://www.12up.com/posts/3889429-danny-amendola-speaks-out-about-pre-game-fight-involving-bills-and-patriots

Amendola must not have much experience playing against PGH... :whistling

Scumbag College
10-03-2016, 10:31 PM
What is 12up? Five better than 7up?

There are too many websites.

Jeff1220
10-03-2016, 11:19 PM
They forgot the part about how Brissett and the other guy ran right through Buffalo's DB drills, were asked to go around next time, then did it again.

Novacane
10-04-2016, 12:06 AM
If they had won they wouldn't care. What a bunch of sore loser cry babies.

The Jokeman
10-04-2016, 04:56 AM

I'd imagine due to our heavy penalty numbers can play a part in the thought process. Not to mention Kraft's dad (Pats' owner Robert) always comes off as a smug elite owner to me. Plus it's a good way to plant seeds in the refs' minds for our future games.

Night Train
10-04-2016, 06:11 AM
16-0

Joe Fo Sho
10-04-2016, 07:01 AM
That's certainly not a blanket assessment of how the Bills are viewed throughout the NFL.

How many NFL players do you think were rooting for the Bills this weekend? I would say most.

chris66
10-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Bills played a good game. They deserved the win. Too many twenty something Pats fans not used to seeing bad games. They dont remember Hugh Millen or Scott Secules.

elroy16
10-04-2016, 10:08 AM
The amount of morons who are saying Rex probably planned it or the Bills are cheap and dirty is astounding. If any of them did two minutes of research or watched the video where it was obvious that the Bills players and coaches were running drills, then it would be clear the Bills didn't instigate the incident.

I hate them so much

OpIv37
10-04-2016, 10:26 AM
It's not how the Bills are viewed around the league. It's how Rex Ryan is viewed and we are currently guilty by association.

I'll tell you this though: I spent about 10 years living in Northern VA, which is Redskins country, and the last 5 or so in Baltimore. Northern VA/DC is extremely transient, and while people from Balt tend not to leave, a lot of people from other places move here. So, I'm constantly exposed to Skins, Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys, 49ers, Dolphins and Jets fans.

And I mean it when I say EVERYONE roots for us the two games a year when we play the Pats, even Jets and Dolphins fans. That team is universally despised outside of NE. I've never seen anything like it in the NFL or any other sport.

Buffalogic
10-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Doesn't matter how we are viewed as long as the wins keep racking up. Who cares? People hate Rex Ryan, what else is new?

Goobylal
10-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Who cares? Anyone can create a website. Don't help them by clicking on their tripe.

Mouldsie
10-06-2016, 12:29 PM
I just got done traveling the world for over 2 months and the resounding majority of people treated me with sympathy, like I was a lost puppy, when I said I was a Bills fan.

Joe Fo Sho
10-06-2016, 12:37 PM
I just got done traveling the world for over 2 months and the resounding majority of people treated me with sympathy, like I was a lost puppy, when I said I was a Bills fan.

Neat. Thanks for sharing.

mdcas22
10-07-2016, 07:12 PM
what bothers me is that Brissett looked like he was ignoring the Bill player yet the Bill player shoved Brissett, the smart thing by Rex would have been to suspend that Bills player and make a example out of him, these kind of things is why Rex is labeled a easy coach that lets his players do what ever they want to.