BillsFanInMass
10-05-2016, 08:04 AM
At 1st i thought the were reading from the bz forums

Buffalogic
10-05-2016, 10:43 AM
This is fun

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Not that funny when all it says is "Bills suck" and "you suck".

They should learn how to write mean tweets from Jimmy Kimmel. Those are hilarious.

OpIv37
10-05-2016, 11:45 AM

They should learn how to write mean tweets from Jimmy Kimmel. Those are hilarious.

Yeah that was the problem. The tweets were mean but most weren't funny. It gives them nothing to go on. "Aaron Williams sucks." All he can say back is "No I don't." They needed to set them up with tweets that have more substance.

swiper
10-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Yeah that was the problem. The tweets were mean but most weren't funny. It gives them nothing to go on. "Aaron Williams sucks." All he can say back is "No I don't." They needed to set them up with tweets that have more substance.

Wrong. He can go out on the filed and prove it every week.

Unless you're moonpie. According to him Williams is great just because he's on the roster.

Mr. Miyagi
10-05-2016, 12:09 PM

Unless you're moonpie. According to him Williams is great just because he's on the roster.
Swiper sucks.

Joe Fo Sho
10-05-2016, 03:08 PM

Don't just complain without doing something about it! Get to tweeting! Maybe we can turn this thread into a list of insults that we can send to various Bills players? I'll start.

Eric Wood looks like a less athletic, more autistic version of the fat kid from Bad Santa.

pmoon6
10-05-2016, 03:25 PM

Unless you're moonpie. According to him Williams is great just because he's on the roster.Misrepresenting my opinion again.

You are the reason I don't go to doctors unless it's an emergency.

Most, including you, are too stupid to spell "Cat" even if you spotted them the "C" and the "A".

I could send you a copy of "Hooked On Phonics" so you can learn how to read. However, understanding what you read is a whole other matter.

swiper
10-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Swiper sucks.

Snappy slopehead.

swiper
10-05-2016, 06:22 PM
Misrepresenting my opinion again.

You are the reason I don't go to doctors unless it's an emergency.

Most, including you, are too stupid to spell "Cat" even if you spotted them the "C" and the "A".

I could send you a copy of "Hooked On Phonics" so you can learn how to read. However, understanding what you read is a whole other matter.

You really have to work on your insults. They are dumbed down to Miyagi and Buffalologicidiot level making them nonsensical to educated individuals. But I suppose that is a lot for a redneck.

OpIv37
10-05-2016, 08:35 PM

Well yeah, he can prove it on the field, but I meant in terms of responding to mean tweets on video. It's supposed to be a joke.

And I don't recall if moonie is one of them, but yes, there are far too many people on this board who defend anyone on this roster, despite the reality that the team never wins.

HHURRICANE
10-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Guys lighten up....

I give the Bills credit for doing that....self deprecating humor is a sign of confidence.

OpIv37
10-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Guys lighten up....

I give the Bills credit for doing that....self deprecating humor is a sign of confidence.

The idea was good, the implementation, not so much.

This is how it's done.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/21DNP22-EQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pmoon6
10-05-2016, 10:32 PM
You really have to work on your insults. They are dumbed down to Miyagi and Buffalologicidiot level making them nonsensical to educated individuals. But I suppose that is a lot for a redneck.:rofl: You may be "educated", but that is a far cry from intelligent.

I think Miyagi's post was better.

Short, concise and hits the nail on the head.