PDA

View Full Version : Week #5 TV Game Distribution:

stuckincincy
10-06-2016, 12:39 PM
NE@CLE for the WNY market early.

CBS broadcasts BUF@LA at 4 PM and so the region gets a break from coverage of America's Team.

The BUF game yakkers are Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=5

Night Train
10-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Sound like a great day to do other things early, before turning on the TV at 4:25pm EST.

Why would anyone bother watching Pats-Browns ?

feldspar
10-06-2016, 03:28 PM
"America's team," indeed...only, last time I checked, most people hate the Cowboys. Dallas game gets basically the whole country out of only three late games. Buffalo/LA game only gets their respective local markets televised, literally.

Go figure.

At least I won't have to listen to Phil Simms...

stuckincincy
10-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Sound like a great day to do other things early, before turning on the TV at 4:25pm EST.

With Brady's return, it could be as nauseating as the Tedy Bruschi game...

OpIv37
10-06-2016, 10:09 PM
I look forward to these threads every week. It's hilarious watching most of you complain about the game options.

I have Sunday Ticket, so I watch whatever game I want. During Bills games, I flip to the game mix channel during commercials so I can stay caught up on all the other games.

BTW, that's another reason I hate night games. Nothing to watch during commercials.

Crisis
10-07-2016, 01:12 AM
I look forward to these threads every week. It's hilarious watching most of you complain about the game options.

I have Sunday Ticket, so I watch whatever game I want. During Bills games, I flip to the game mix channel during commercials so I can stay caught up on all the other games.

BTW, that's another reason I hate night games. Nothing to watch during commercials.

I pay $25 a season for an online stream which has every game and redzone in 1080p, playoffs and preseason included. I don't know why anyone pays for TV anymore.

Historian
10-07-2016, 07:39 AM

I'm kinda glad it's not the ****ing Jets AGAIN.

:puke:

Night Train
10-07-2016, 10:00 AM
I'm kinda glad it's not the ****ing Jets AGAIN.

:puke:

Fios 835 is the NFL Redzone and when the Bills aren't on, that's all I watch. All the highlights of all the games, plus the entire TD rundown prior to signing off around 8pm.

mdcas22
10-07-2016, 06:25 PM
I pay $25 a season for an online stream which has every game and redzone in 1080p, playoffs and preseason included. I don't know why anyone pays for TV anymore.

is it live or like the nfl pass? if its live pm me the site Id love to save 200.00 dollars a year.

feldspar
10-08-2016, 08:40 AM
is it live or like the nfl pass? if its live pm me the site Id love to save 200.00 dollars a year.

Yeah, PM me too, Crisis.

I have the NFL pass for the first time this year, but if haven't been able to wait until like 8 o'clock to watch the game. So I've been watching live streams that leave much to be desired so far this year.

sudzy
10-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Crap. Looks like Jets/Pittsburgh in Rochester. I wanted to check Brady out in his return.

ublinkwescore
10-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Need a link to stream on my Xbox one...