PDA

View Full Version : Chad Kelly charges the Timon HS football team

Mace
10-07-2016, 09:11 PM
They bothered his brother, Casey.

I don't know this is a good demonstration of poise.

https://twitter.com/4TomMartin/status/784547539685113856/video/1

stuckincincy
10-07-2016, 09:35 PM
He just moved up on the Steeler's draft board.

YardRat
10-07-2016, 09:54 PM
From what I've read, he's really tight with his little brother. Still, never should have gotten involved...I was really hoping he'd get through a second year without any incidents. If this is the only thing he does between now and the draft it's not really a big deal.

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2016, 09:58 PM
Twitter sucks

stuckincincy
10-07-2016, 09:59 PM
From what I've read, he's really tight with his little brother. Still, never should have gotten involved...I was really hoping he'd get through a second year without any incidents. If this is the only thing he does between now and the draft it's not really a big deal.

Going out of control, crossing the field to try to pound high school kids is a big deal to me.

YardRat
10-07-2016, 10:02 PM
Going out of control, crossing the field to try to pound high school kids is a big deal to me.

Not mine.

Mace
10-08-2016, 12:16 AM
Not mine.

It kind of should be though. A college QB getting ready to be drafted, jumped out of the stands and ran across the field to confront high school kids. Maybe you only noticed him at the end, getting pushed back and seeming to let it happen, but way earlier if you watch it close, he's across the field and into the Timon bench, before they show his brother getting up, I think around 17:40:28 of the video stamp, about 5 seconds in.

My cousin got slammed into the boards at a Regals hockey game right in front of me, I dunno he was about 8, I was about 12, and I wanted to jump over the boards and whale the kid who did it, I guess he was about 8 too. I already knew this was inappropriate. When my mom told me she had an argument at work when I was about 15, I knew going to her job and knifing the dude wasn't the thing to do.

This was a real dumb thing, and you know I'm big on the Chad.

YardRat
10-08-2016, 05:52 AM
Yes, it was a 'real dumb thing', I've already said he shouldn't have gotten involved. Still isn't going to move him down my draft board. If more incidents occur, more serious incidents, then it might...but this is extremely minor, relatively speaking.

Night Train
10-08-2016, 06:07 AM
I went to St. Joe's, so I hope he got in his shots . :D

If he was Chad Podski, you wouldn't talk of him so highly.

Captain gameboy
10-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Lift up the green and the gold
Let the world know the name of Timon High.
Lift up the green and the gold
Let the world know you came from Timon High.

See those Timon Tigers when its time to fight
See them crash into the line like dynamite.........

feldspar
10-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Some of you guys act as if we've already drafted Kelly, or that it's a foregone conclusion that we will. Would you still consider being a fan if he were drafted by the Dolphins?

The fact that he's Jim Kelly's nephew should not play in, either.

Don't worry, though. All we have to do is be patient and draft his little brother Casey later, right? Plenty of Kellys from where that came from.

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Dumb drunken bastard like his uncle was.

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Yes, it was a 'real dumb thing', I've already said he shouldn't have gotten involved. Still isn't going to move him down my draft board. If more incidents occur, more serious incidents, then it might...but this is extremely minor, relatively speaking.

Like the sexual assaults he's already committed.

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Dumb drunken bastard like his uncle was.

I hate drunk people.

djjimkelly
10-08-2016, 08:13 AM
good he needs to do just enough to be questioned on draft boards so the bills get him

im tired of being 31st in passing

swiper
10-08-2016, 08:16 AM
I hate drunk people.

Like Spiked?

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2016, 08:34 AM
...Video shows Chad Kelly being restrained by several coaches.

Two years ago, Chad Kelly was arrested after a bar fight, eventually pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct. He is in his second season at Ole Miss, after stops at Clemson and a junior college, East Mississippi Community College....

WHAT FROM THE ABOVE MAKES ANYONE WANT TO BRING THIS POS TO BUFFALO?

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2016, 08:35 AM
I hate drunk people.

Of course, butt you are a self loathing Jew.

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Like Spiked?

Given your "profession". you ASS-ume too much.

sudzy
10-08-2016, 09:11 AM

That killed Jameis Winston's chances in the NFL.... oh wait.

psubills62
10-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Kelly was in enough trouble before he even stepped on an FBS football field to move him way down draft boards. Kid clearly has talent, but is extremely risky. I wouldn't want to be the team paying him millions of dollars, JMO.

YardRat
10-08-2016, 11:51 AM
I went to St. Joe's, so I hope he got in his shots . :D

If he was Chad Podski, you wouldn't talk of him so highly.

I've watched just about every game Ole Miss has played the last two seasons, my perception of him has nothing to do with his gene pool.

YardRat
10-08-2016, 12:01 PM

I googled 'Chad Kelly sexual assault' and came up with nothing. I know about the bar fight in Buffalo when he was underage, and the douchebaggery at Clemson, but nothing about any sexual assaults.

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2016, 02:57 PM
I googled 'Chad Kelly sexual assault' and came up with nothing. I know about the bar fight in Buffalo when he was underage, and the douchebaggery at Clemson, but nothing about any sexual assaults.

Let me get this straight....you are calling Lecter a liar?

I have called him worse.

That cat loving bourbon drinking stuck tastes in old music SOB.

YardRat
10-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Let me get this straight....you are calling Lecter a liar?

I have called him worse.

That cat loving bourbon drinking stuck tastes in old music SOB.

If I feel inclined to call Lecter a liar, I'll call him a liar. I'm confident he'll provide a link or something when he's on. Or, respond with something like 'I'm sorry, I'm a Florida State fan, so I just assumed all college QBs participate in sexual assaults'.

Mace
10-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Some of you guys act as if we've already drafted Kelly, or that it's a foregone conclusion that we will. Would you still consider being a fan if he were drafted by the Dolphins?

The fact that he's Jim Kelly's nephew should not play in, either.

Don't worry, though. All we have to do is be patient and draft his little brother Casey later, right? Plenty of Kellys from where that came from.

Though I'm alarmed he charged a HS football field, which is just not an adult thing to do, my thoughts on Kelly are well reasoned logic backed by fact.

My Ouija board said destiny will reward Buffalo for decades of sports misery with 4 Super Bowl titles when Chad Kelly is the QB and Frank Reich is the head coach. I don't mean the plastic pointer thing spelled it out using the letters. I mean the board actually said that with an eloquent sentence while my neighbor was holding it up in front of his face.

I'll be pretty sore if the board lied to me again like it did when it told me (the same way) that giving my neighbor $500 would result in free McDonalds for the rest of my life without telling me that only meant napkins and straws.

stuckincincy
10-08-2016, 08:16 PM

Maybe he's channeling Barrett Robbins.

..."Now, on the one hand you can dismiss this as nothing more than Chad Kelly trying to defend his brother. If that's the path you choose to take, fine, but I'm not all that sure running onto the field of a high school football game looking to start a fight with some teenagers is the wisest decision a 22-year old man on the verge of an NFL career can make.

Particularly when that same 22-year old was dismissed by Clemson in April 2014 for "conduct detrimental to the team," and eight months later was arrested for getting into a fight with bouncers outside of a Buffalo nightclub and threatening to come back with an AK-47.

These are bone-headed decisions. Worse than throwing into double-coverage decisions.

The kind of decisions that running onto the field of a high school game looking to brawl shows you haven't learned anything from."

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/watch-ole-miss-chad-kelly-storms-the-field-during-brawl-at-high-school-game/

Mace
10-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Maybe he's channeling Barrett Robbins.

..."Now, on the one hand you can dismiss this as nothing more than Chad Kelly trying to defend his brother. If that's the path you choose to take, fine, but I'm not all that sure running onto the field of a high school football game looking to start a fight with some teenagers is the wisest decision a 22-year old man on the verge of an NFL career can make.

Particularly when that same 22-year old was dismissed by Clemson in April 2014 for "conduct detrimental to the team," and eight months later was arrested for getting into a fight with bouncers outside of a Buffalo nightclub and threatening to come back with an AK-47.

These are bone-headed decisions. Worse than throwing into double-coverage decisions.

The kind of decisions that running onto the field of a high school game looking to brawl shows you haven't learned anything from."

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/watch-ole-miss-chad-kelly-storms-the-field-during-brawl-at-high-school-game/

I can't really argue it anymore because of the Ouija board, but if I did I'd say the young man could be taken under the wing of Dareus, who is under the wing of Bruce Smith, who is under the wing of his wife, who is under the wing of Tony Robbins, who is under the wing of the late Jim Rohn who is under the wing of the longer dead John Earl Shoaf who is under the wing of the even longer dead JB Jones, which is why you can trust my talking Ouija board that everything will turn out dandy.

stuckincincy
10-08-2016, 08:41 PM
I can't really argue it anymore because of the Ouija board, but if I did I'd say the young man could be taken under the wing of Dareus, who is under the wing of Bruce Smith, who is under the wing of his wife, who is under the wing of Tony Robbins, who is under the wing of the late Jim Rohn who is under the wing of the longer dead John Earl Shoaf who is under the wing of the even longer dead JB Jones, which is why you can trust my talking Ouija board that everything will turn out dandy.

Maybe Chad had a dog named Ritalin-Tin-Tin?

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2016, 08:47 PM
"Supposedly" that's why he left his first HS team early.

Mace
10-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Maybe Chad had a dog named Ritalin-Tin-Tin?

That's just ridiculous. At least I have a talking Ouija board. Get a grip.

YardRat
10-08-2016, 09:28 PM
"Supposedly" that's why he left his first HS team early.

Your initial comment and use of quotes above insinuates you consider it a fact that he sexually assaulted somebody. Did he? (FYI, I'm not being argumentative just curious because I've never heard the story(ies) before.)

stuckincincy
10-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Your initial comment and use of quotes above insinuates you consider it a fact that he sexually assaulted somebody. Did he? (FYI, I'm not being argumentative just curious because I've never heard the story(ies) before.)

Nor have I. But juvie records are sealed, and only opened up in exceptional circumstances.

Mace
10-08-2016, 11:39 PM
Nor have I. But juvie records are sealed, and only opened up in exceptional circumstances.

Well, they can seal your juvie records but not the fact that you have sealed juvie records ? I'm curious too.

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2016, 11:44 PM
I did my research.

The City of Buffalo has its official quota of idiots filled for the next 8 years.

Sorry Hanging Chad -- PLEASE **** OFF!

swiper
10-09-2016, 05:11 AM

LOL. Google is not a panacea of information. More like a half-baked cesspool.

SpikedLemonade
10-09-2016, 06:45 AM

So so so glad mine are still sealed.

I still maintain that goat asked me to screw it.

SpikedLemonade
10-09-2016, 06:51 AM
LOL. Google is not a panacea of information. More like a half-baked cesspool.

Is that the name of your practice or an anal procedure you perform?

YardRat
10-09-2016, 11:00 AM

Granted, but I'm not expecting to find his actual record, just any mention of an incident...anywhere. If it's hearsay or rumor, fine, but lack of any actual evidence makes the accusation neither true or false.

YardRat
10-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Well, they can seal your juvie records but not the fact that you have sealed juvie records ? I'm curious too.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/gametimepa/T3U1NDNS5O90K59MO

I read all 18 pages of posts to the above thread, and judging by some of the responses some of the posters are pretty intimately involved with the Red Lions (including one poster claiming to be one of his teachers) and (unless I missed it) not one reference to any of Kelly's transgressions being of a sexual assault nature. Threatening a teacher...cocky and arrogant because of his name...leaving school to either A)get a textbook or B)go to McDonalds...bullying behavior (admittedly there was a single post that claimed he was 'picking on girls' in school)...drinking. Nothing as serious as sexual assault, though.

WagonCircler
10-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Though I'm alarmed he charged a HS football field, which is just not an adult thing to do, my thoughts on Kelly are well reasoned logic backed by fact.

My Ouija board said destiny will reward Buffalo for decades of sports misery with 4 Super Bowl titles when Chad Kelly is the QB and Frank Reich is the head coach. I don't mean the plastic pointer thing spelled it out using the letters. I mean the board actually said that with an eloquent sentence while my neighbor was holding it up in front of his face.

I'll be pretty sore if the board lied to me again like it did when it told me (the same way) that giving my neighbor $500 would result in free McDonalds for the rest of my life without telling me that only meant napkins and straws.

This was Mace's finest hour.