PDA

View Full Version : Bills 2004 season had same opponents as this season

Skooby
10-10-2016, 02:01 AM
I was doing some digging & figured out that the last time we played ~same teams as this year was 2004. We also lost to both the Jets & Ravens in the first ~2 months as well only to go on a 6 game win by double digits streak. The streak ended versus the Steelers, so we have a chance to redo that season this year.

Who says you can't go back ??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Buffalo_Bills_season

Generalissimus Gibby
10-10-2016, 03:23 AM
The difference, we need the backups of the 15-1 squad this time. Yes, I think Brady and Belichick are going to go on a **** you Goodell tour and may not lose the rest of the season. I am not saying or thinking the P word as way too much football is still left to be played but right now I like where we are

Zoneblitser
10-10-2016, 08:38 AM
I'm not really concerned about the rest of the schedule. I'm only concerned about this week's game.
Any given Sunday comes to mind when I look at the 49'ers.
We have a team that is not used to playing games they should win and then going out and winning them.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-10-2016, 08:45 AM
I'm not really concerned about the rest of the schedule. I'm only concerned about this week's game.
Any given Sunday comes to mind when I look at the 49'ers.
We have a team that is not used to playing games they should win and then going out and winning them.

exactly. If our bills have proven anything in the past is they're consistently inconsistent. Win a huge game no one expects them to win then lose to the jags, browns or49ers is our M.O.

Skooby
10-10-2016, 09:38 AM
exactly. If our bills have proven anything in the past is they're consistently inconsistent. Win a huge game no one expects them to win then lose to the jags, browns or49ers is our M.O.
Winning by double digits is a consistency I like.