Bills fans bring your Kaepernick signs...tell him to stand up for the National Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Bills fans bring your Kaepernick signs...tell him to stand up for the National Anthem

Let's make signs this Sunday to show Kaepernick that we don't except KNEELING here during the National Anthem... TELL HIM TO STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!
    Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 10-10-2016, 03:02 PM.
  • ICRockets
    Childish Fake Voter
    • Jul 2008

Re: Bills fans bring your Kaepernick signs...tell him to stand up for the National An

Or don't be racist piles of ****.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Bills fans bring your Kaepernick signs...tell him to stand up for the National An

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
      Let's make signs this Sunday to show Kaepernick that we don't except KNEELING here during the national anthem. TELL HIM TO STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!
      Accept

and the fans will let him know. Don't worry. Then the players can smash him into the turf.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

"Dammit! I will force you to stand up and respect the freedom that we have or else!!!!"
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

He can kneel if he'd like but I still have the freedom to say he's an ass pony!

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
            • Jul 2002

Let's make signs this Sunday to show Kaepernick that we don't except KNEELING here during the National Anthem... TELL HIM TO STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!
            I going to the game and I ACCEPT his right to freedom of expression as his constitutional right, so I won't be bringing a sign.
            If I was going to make a sign it would be "Hey Colin, the 1970s called, they want their hair back." His afro reminds me of the good old ABA.
            Last edited by Albany,n.y.; 10-10-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Maybe I'll join him and sit my ass down during the anthem myself.

This is a point that needs to be vociferously emphasized, because waaaay too many people seem unable to grasp it unless it conveniently fits their agenda or narrative...regardless of whether one agrees with another's opinion or not, this country was founded on a basic right of freedom of expression and people have died to assure that all of us can continue to exercise that right.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• cookie G
                • Mar 2003

Worrying about whether a 2nd string football player kneels or stands before a game is the definition of thin skinned.

Comment

• Night Train
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                  "Dammit! I will force you to stand up and respect the freedom that we have or else!!!!"
                  " Make America Great Again ! "
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Night Train
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
                    Or don't be racist piles of ****.
                    That's the only way you get the Republican nomination..

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

First of all, "accept," not "except." Learn the language.

Second, are we really still doing this ****? Kaepernick has the right to express himself as he pleases, and of course people also have the right to express their discontent. But the people who are demanding that he somehow gets punished or people who are boycotting the NFL are un-American. "I disagree with you, so I demand financial sanctions because of your opinion!" Seriously? Conservatives are fond of accusing liberals of being easily offended, but they lose their **** if someone says "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" or if someone doesn't stand during the song they like.

Third, a lot of people are trying to make this about the troops when it isn't. Even if it was, the argument doesn't make any sense. "As a member of the armed forces, I'm risking my life to fight for your freedom. But I'm going to lose my **** if you use said freedom to do something I don't like!"

Personally, while I find the national anthem to be too war-inspired, I always stand and remove my hat if I'm wearing one, but I'll never try to sanction anyone who disagrees. The Pledge of Allegiance, on the other hand, completely creeps me out. It's nothing but Cold War propaganda. Because of where I work, it's occasionally said at work events, and I refuse to say it. I usually stand, but not because I want to. It's because I don't want to lose my job over ignorant *******s who only agree with freedom of expression in an Orwellian sense. "We can all express our opinions freely, but some opinions are more free than others."
                      Last edited by OpIv37; 10-10-2016, 10:11 PM.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jimmifli
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        The Pledge of Allegiance, on the other hand, completely creeps me out. It's nothing but Cold War propaganda.
                        You wish! It's just good old fashioned American marketing, dreamed up to sell flags.

Of course they had to change the salute thing a few years later, I don't remember why...

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                          Skoobasaurus-Rex
                          • Oct 2011

Over there, over there. The game is played on the field over there.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                            You wish! It's just good old fashioned American marketing, dreamed up to sell flags.

Of course they had to change the salute thing a few years later, I don't remember why...

Mingya! I thought they just declared Trump Prez from that pic.
                            Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Gilly
                              Go Sabres!!
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                              Maybe I'll join him and sit my ass down during the anthem myself.

This is a point that needs to be vociferously emphasized, because waaaay too many people seem unable to grasp it unless it conveniently fits their agenda or narrative...regardless of whether one agrees with another's opinion or not, this country was founded on a basic right of freedom of expression and people have died to assure that all of us can continue to exercise that right.
                              He can express it all wants, no one wants to him arrest him. It is also my right to call him a fXXXing idiot for doing it..

Ruth Ginsberg thinks the same as I do,,

Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls national anthem protests ‘dumb and disrespectful’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...disrespectful/

“A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness,"

Comment

Working...
                              X