PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use NHL Gamecenter?

OpIv37
10-10-2016, 11:05 PM
They have a single team package for $112 but I need to know if I can start watching a game late. For example, if the Sabres start at 7 but I can't start watching til 8:30, can I watch the whole game from the beginning? and if so, can I FFWD through stoppages?

JATMtheJATM
10-11-2016, 12:28 AM
I got it. I love it.

Yeah you can start a game at the beginning

POTLAND PSILBYLO
10-11-2016, 11:16 AM
I went with Nhl.tv this year. Woot

OpIv37
10-11-2016, 11:23 AM
I went with Nhl.tv this year. Woot

Isn't that the same as Gamecenter?

- - - Updated - - -

DirecTV has a CI free trial for the first two weeks so I'm not doing anything yet

POTLAND PSILBYLO
10-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Isn't that the same as Gamecenter?

- - - Updated - - -

DirecTV has a CI free trial for the first two weeks so I'm not doing anything yet

Might be. I know I had center ice last year and switched. Why they have so many names I don't know I'm too old and stupid to keep them all straight with my password and usernames taking up all my brain space.

JATMtheJATM
10-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Might be. I know I had center ice last year and switched. Why they have so many names I don't know I'm too old and stupid to keep them all straight with my password and usernames taking up all my brain space.

Brainspace? Just write it down, dummy.

mightysimi
10-12-2016, 01:04 PM
The only issue is it is out of market games so if you live in Buffalo and want to watch Buffalo, you will only get the away games.

OpIv37
10-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Brainspace? Just write it down, dummy.
That defeats the purpose of having a password because the security is lost as soon as someone else sees where it's written.

OpIv37
10-28-2016, 12:46 PM
FYI after several exchanges where they just sent me boilerplate text from the FAQ section, I finally got an answer from Gamecenter. Full games are available for up to 48 hours after the game starts.

However, given how poorly they are playing, I may not spend the money. There are 2 games left on the free CI preview, maybe 3. If they don't show me something, I'm not gonna invest the money or time.

trapezeus
10-28-2016, 03:30 PM
I do centerice through apple TV. its $24 a month. seems like a fair price when you get more games and the app is way better than the directv sunday ticket app which is priced at $84 amonth.

OpIv37
11-01-2016, 11:11 PM
FYI after several exchanges where they just sent me boilerplate text from the FAQ section, I finally got an answer from Gamecenter. Full games are available for up to 48 hours after the game starts.

However, given how poorly they are playing, I may not spend the money. There are 2 games left on the free CI preview, maybe 3. If they don't show me something, I'm not gonna invest the money or time.
****. Since I posted this, they are 3-0-0 and have outscored the opposition 8-2.

I ain't rich but $116 for 5 months of hockey won't break the bank.

OpIv37
11-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Well I bit the bullet on gamecenter and I'm already ****ing pissed. I logged in and as soon as I clicked "watch" it showed me a bar WITH THE ****ING SCORE. Seriously?

OpIv37
11-03-2016, 08:13 PM
So there is a "hide scores" option but if you sign in for the first time during a game, you can't avoid seeing the score. Plan better than I did, people