http://deadsp.in/nRrT7OP

What is up with you guys?!

Funny stuff.

casdhf
10-16-2016, 02:53 PM
Can you really fault the guy .... look at that ass

OpIv37
10-16-2016, 02:54 PM
it looks like they were drinking Bud Light. It already tastes like ass so why not?

ckg927
10-16-2016, 03:16 PM
It DOES distract from the idiot who was offering some unsavory Kaepernick-related T-shirts outside the stadium.

Note, too, that a number of Bills fans...black AND white...were in solidarity with Kap's stance.

pmoon6
10-16-2016, 04:16 PM
I'm surprised you didn't go to the game to lick his bunghole.

ckg927
10-16-2016, 04:22 PM
I'm surprised you didn't go to the game to lick his bunghole.

I'm surprised YOU didn't go, considering how much you post about stuff like that.

pmoon6
10-16-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm surprised YOU didn't go, considering how much you post about stuff like that.I only lick women's *******s.

But, we all know your sexual and political preference.

Maybe after your done with Kaepernick, you can move on to more powerful Civil Rights leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

casdhf
10-16-2016, 05:04 PM
It DOES distract from the idiot who was offering some unsavory Kaepernick-related T-shirts outside the stadium.

Note, too, that a number of Bills fans...black AND white...were in solidarity with Kap's stance.which ones?

SpikedLemonade
10-16-2016, 05:21 PM
http://deadsp.in/nRrT7OP

What is up with you guys?!

Funny stuff.

Stop pretending.

You have done this on numerous occasions.

You call it ManAnalMouthwashTM.

CRANK!!!!!!

TacklingDummy
10-16-2016, 05:23 PM
Can you really fault the guy .... look at that ass

Its not Lecter, the guys got a beard.

ckg927
10-16-2016, 05:25 PM
which ones?

Go follow WGRZ on Twitter. They had a few photos posted; about 50 fans took part in it.

WKBW has a story about it on their website as well.

casdhf
10-16-2016, 06:21 PM
This protest would mean more if he weren't a loser suburbanite raised by white people.

Mr. Miyagi
10-16-2016, 07:34 PM
At first I thought it was backwashed from some dude's butthole. In a way I'm very relieved.

Ingtar33
10-16-2016, 11:24 PM
This protest would mean more if he weren't a loser suburbanite raised by white people.

or if he even knew what he was protesting. It took him a whole week after the story broke before he could put into words something specific other than

"Ummm, I'm lookin' at all the unjustice and stuff. Lots of things not right man."

After a week of that, and the very friendly press not asking him specifically what he was protesting beyond "unjustice", another tragic/potentially criminal shooting happened, and for the first time he clarified his stance as being "Against the police and unjustice and stuff."

The dude is a world class flake. Not a spokesman. Which I think ultimately is why most people are so offended by his stance. He can't talk coherently enough about what he's upset about to present a stance, leaving it to the press to "interpret" his stance for him, and of course then it looks like a media generated protest (which is exactly what it's become, I mean we're talking about less than 10 players total in the league doing this, yet it's in every paper for the past 2 months, at the top of the fold.)

BTW: if you want to know where I am with this protest, I have zero problem with him protesting. It's a heck of a lot less insulting than burning a flag, and I long ago made peace with that 'protected' form of protest. As for the cause, well I'd have to know exactly what it is he's protesting before I can judge whether or not I buy the reason for it.