EJ
James "Big Game" Hunter
Alexander the Great
Kyle

Goats:

Uh well. . . .

Crisis
10-16-2016, 03:20 PM
Only goat is Gillmore on the blown coverage.

Joe Fo Sho
10-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Russ gets a game ball for the 4th week in a row!

Generalissimus Gibby
10-16-2016, 03:25 PM

Yeah, **** that sob

Novacane
10-16-2016, 03:32 PM
Balls

Shady.... obviously

OL. They had a rough first couple series but 300 yards rushing and Tyrod had lots of time to throw after that R

Robey Coleman..... I love this guy

Alexander.... another sack

Goats...N/A

feldspar
10-16-2016, 03:50 PM

How do you know that was his fault? Gilmore was on the outside and took the outside receiver. Darby was on the inside and also took the outside receiver. Until someone explains it to me, I'd say it's more likely on Darby.

feldspar
10-16-2016, 03:53 PM
Game ball: LeSean McCoy's knee.

Goats: all the asswipes that have been saying that running backs are a dime-a-dozen.

Skooby
10-16-2016, 03:54 PM
GB: Drunk fans

Goats: 'Going to get theirs' tonight

Joe Fo Sho
10-16-2016, 03:56 PM
How do you know that was his fault? Gilmore was on the outside and took the outside receiver. Darby was on the inside and also took the outside receiver. Until someone explains it to me, I'd say it's more likely on Darby.

Russ Brandon had terrible coverage on that play, the guy was practically in the booth with Pegula! Anyone with eyes could see it.

*I think you quoted the wrong person*

feldspar
10-16-2016, 03:57 PM
Russ Brandon had terrible coverage on that play, the guy was practically in the booth with Pegula! Anyone with eyes could see it.

*I think you quoted the wrong person*

Indeed I did quote the wrong person, but I'll make up for it this time...by quoting the correct person.

Joe Fo Sho
10-16-2016, 04:04 PM
Indeed I did quote the wrong person, but I'll make up for it this time...by quoting the correct person.

I can let it go, so long as you admit Russ Brandon was in terrible position on that coverage.

SpikedLemonade
10-16-2016, 04:06 PM
I can NOT participate in these weekly threads because I LOVE GOATS.

There I said it.

That was soooooooooo liberating.

I feel so free.

...Free Free Set Them Free...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSGl3d4KOMk

Thurmal
10-16-2016, 04:17 PM
Game ball for the entire team for beating the ever loving **** out of that anit-American POS. **** HIM GO BILLS.

TacklingDummy
10-16-2016, 05:21 PM
Balls

O-line: so many holes, making running backs job easy, pass blocking overall was excellent
McCoy: Taking advantage of those holes
Special Teams

Goats

Passing offense couldn't take better advantage of pass blocking and running game.
Hughes: for not taking one of his usual personal foul penalties on Kapernick

SpikedLemonade
10-16-2016, 05:31 PM
...Some BALLS are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
Butt when they are held for pleasure
They are BALLS that like best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQSk0CYPvwE

justasportsfan
10-16-2016, 05:58 PM
Gameballs
Shady & LEOs

Goats
Kaep & BLM

Turf
10-16-2016, 06:07 PM
Goat - Roman 4 weeks in a row.

swiper
10-16-2016, 06:19 PM
Game ball: LeSean McCoy's knee.

Goats: all the asswipes that have been saying that running backs are a dime-a-dozen.

McCoy is on another level. So much fun to watch him run.

swiper
10-16-2016, 06:22 PM
The punter was also good again.

Night Train
10-16-2016, 06:35 PM
Game Balls - the entire roster and coaching staff. They won by 29. Yeah...that happens all the time..

Goats - The Wind ! I sit in the last row of the club seats, right in front of the suites. I never feel wind. Yet today, it was like an industrial fan was 1 foot from my head for 3 hours. The goal posts were rocking back and forth. Amazing Carpenter was as good as he was. Props for the guy.

Mace
10-16-2016, 06:39 PM
Balls : the whole team and staff, that's 4 complete game wins in a row after they looked like smoking wreckage.
Goat : Russ Brandon. It would have been 6 in a row if he didn't force them to hire Roman, then at least forced them to fire Roman sooner.

Joe Fo Sho
10-16-2016, 07:03 PM
Balls : the whole team and staff, that's 4 complete game wins in a row after they looked like smoking wreckage.
Goat : Russ Brandon. It would have been 6 in a row if he didn't force them to hire Roman, then at least forced them to fire Roman sooner.

Woah woah, c'mon now. Russ got his goats for the 1st 2 weeks this year for being the main reason we lost. Game balls and goats only go as far back as kickoff, Russ shouldn't be penalized for realizing his mistake in hiring Roman and making the decision to force Rex to promote Lynn.

jimmifli
10-16-2016, 07:09 PM
Only goat is Gillmore on the blown coverage.

The way Darby reacted after the play made me wonder if he blew the coverage.

Mace
10-16-2016, 07:26 PM
Woah woah, c'mon now. Russ got his goats for the 1st 2 weeks this year for being the main reason we lost. Game balls and goats only go as far back as kickoff, Russ shouldn't be penalized for realizing his mistake in hiring Roman and making the decision to force Rex to promote Lynn.

Ok, then he gets a goat because the game was too close before the 3rd quarter when it shouldn't have been. Had he forced them to fire Roman before week one, the extra two weeks of Lynn would have clearly led to the Bills being ahead by 20 at the half. Don't try and get around the issue.

The Natrix
10-16-2016, 07:35 PM
Balls

McCoy
Lynn

Can't give him a goat but I really wish JH was able to get that 2 points.

Night Train
10-16-2016, 07:40 PM

Russ, post game.

Mace
10-16-2016, 08:05 PM
Russ, post game.

Never knew he had an earring.

SpikedLemonade
10-16-2016, 08:16 PM
Never knew he had an earring.

It is golden as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf53Pg2AkdY

Joe Fo Sho
10-16-2016, 08:36 PM
Ok, then he gets a goat because the game was too close before the 3rd quarter when it shouldn't have been. Had he forced them to fire Roman before week one, the extra two weeks of Lynn would have clearly led to the Bills being ahead by 20 at the half. Don't try and get around the issue.

At least now you're using sound reason and logic.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-16-2016, 11:49 PM
Russ, post game.

Not baaaaaaaaaad

Historian
10-17-2016, 05:29 AM
Balls:

Shady
O'Leary

Goats

One Buffalo app. It. doesn't. ****ing. work.

bdutton
10-17-2016, 12:13 PM
Ball: McCoy. Huge day.

Goat: Stephon Gilmore. He's supposed to be the shutdown corner we drafted. Now I am thinking he's a complete bust.

Victor7
10-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Balls
Shady. Electric. Beast. Baller
OL. Opened holes all day long and gave TMobile time
Hunter. 2 games 2 scores.
Woods. Stepping in nicely for Glass Watkins
Alexander. Him leading the league in sacks is truly impressive
Robey. Making plays no matter where he is on the field
Colton. I know its just punting but the man is good
Coaches. This is the game we usually lost before. A team we were supposed to beat and beat them soundly ? Who are this guys ? Well done by the coaches to keep the guys in check and focused.

Goats
Whoever blew the TD pass to Smith. (IMO Gilmore)
3rd quarter offense. Just like last week we ended up blowing them away in the 4th but our 3rd quarters have been very suspect on offense. Need to step on the gas sooner.
Steelers. For losing to the freaking Dolphins and in the process ending my eliminator pool