PDA

View Full Version : Didn't Shaq hurt on the dummy drills back in rookie camp? Pass that test first!

ghz in pittsburgh
10-19-2016, 12:53 PM
Joe Buscaglia on Twitter_ _Shaq Lawson is doing things and stuff at #Bills practice. (Shoulder looks OK here) https___t.co_32TbQ499FS_.html

Night Train
10-19-2016, 01:10 PM
"Things and stuff" ?

Another college degree well earned.

feldspar
10-19-2016, 01:16 PM
Can't wait to see him.

We'll be in a good spot if he plays well spelling Hughes and Alexander, and helping keep those guys fresher.

- - - Updated - - -

"Things and stuff" ?

Another college degree well earned.

I'm doing things and stuff too.

You?

Night Train
10-19-2016, 01:34 PM
I'm doing things and stuff too.
You?

I'm at the comic book store with Sheldon and Leonard.

OpIv37
10-19-2016, 01:59 PM
Shaq had a lingering injury that they were trying to have him play through. The dummy drills were just the last straw.

Ed
10-19-2016, 03:35 PM
I saw some quotes from Shaq where he basically said that he feels like he's been playing with one arm for the last few years. Thinks he'll be better than he ever has been before.

I came into the season expecting this to be a lost year for him, so anything he can contribute for the second half of the season is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad the surgery and recovery seem to have gone as well as it could have.

The Beef
10-19-2016, 05:38 PM
Going to be an interesting addition for sure.

Should be an easy transition taking snaps from McCray, Worthy and Spikes.

I think it'll be easy for them to find a spot for Zo and Lorenzo in 3-3-5 (Lawson, Kyle, Jerry w/Zo as an LB) or 4-2-5 looks on passing downs (Lawson, Kyle, Hughes, Dareus/Washington w/Zo and ZB as the backers).

Shaw and Dareus coming back with the defense playing at this level is better than any best case scenario any fan could've hoped for.