Re: Who is ready to Squish the Fish??

YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Thurmal
        • Oct 2005

One of my favorite games ever. Snow came in and the Dolphins were ready to hit the showers and folded. Still remember my cousin calling me at college, while he was at the game, hammered and happy, saying, "WE ARE KICKING ASS IN THIS GAME!!! I CAN SEE JIM KELLY ON THE SIDELINE! HIS HAT FELL OFF AND HE'S RUNNING AROUND AND GOING CRAZY WITH HIS BIG BALD HEAD!"
        "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

:
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Youth doesn't understand the hate but trust me, it's real. Beat them in 1969. Beat them in 1980. In between, 2 losses per year.

When they won in 1980, Miami Guard Bob Kuchenburg said it was the lowest point of his career since we were the worst team in football ( Bills were 11-5 that year ). Each year he gets passed over for the HOF and he states how upset he is, I raise a beer and laugh. Karma.

The refs literally stole about 3 games during that losing streak. I can remember Mercury Morris jumping over a LB on 4th and short with the Bills up late in the 4th quarter. At the peak of his jump some 8 feet into the air, the ball popped out and we recovered. The refs conferred and then stated he was DOWN BY CONTACT ! First down and the Fins scored to win.

Another time a Bills RB was down with the play long over and a Fins player swatted at the ball as the player was getting up. They called it a fumble and the Fins again scored late to win. Little wonder the Bills fans went nuts in 1980 and it's burned into the memories of the older fanbase forever. I HATE that team. Todays replay system would have overturned all that cheating garbage.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
              Youth doesn't understand the hate but trust me, it's real. Beat them in 1969. Beat them in 1980. In between, 2 losses per year.

When they won in 1980, Miami Guard Bob Kuchenburg said it was the lowest point of his career since we were the worst team in football ( Bills were 11-5 that year ). Each year he gets passed over for the HOF and he states how upset he is, I raise a beer and laugh. Karma.

The refs literally stole about 3 games during that losing streak. I can remember Mercury Morris jumping over a LB on 4th and short with the Bills up late in the 4th quarter. At the peak of his jump some 8 feet into the air, the ball popped out and we recovered. The refs conferred and then stated he was DOWN BY CONTACT ! First down and the Fins scored to win.

Another time a Bills RB was down with the play long over and a Fins player swatted at the ball as the player was getting up. They called it a fumble and the Fins again scored late to win. Little wonder the Bills fans went nuts in 1980 and it's burned into the memories of the older fanbase forever. I HATE that team. Todays replay system would have overturned all that cheating garbage.
              1980 first game of the season and goalposts fell. The Fin hate will never fade. 0-20 until THAT very game. I hate Miami and I live here.

Comment

• Mike13
                • Aug 2005

Scoreboard

Comment

Working...
                X