PDA

View Full Version : WR Robert Woods in walking boot; not practicing

Ed
10-20-2016, 01:51 PM
Yesterday it sounded like the team wasn't that concerned about Woods and he was likely to play, but apparently he's in a walking boot and missed practice again today.

Mike Rodak
ESPN Staff Writer

Bills WR Robert Woods says he is doing "everything possible" to play Sunday in Miami. He's still in a walking boot Thursday and says he hasn't tried to test his foot injury yet.

No Watkins, no Salas, and now maybe no Woods? That seems more troubling to me than McCoy being out. They've got Reggie Bush taking reps at WR, but we're probably looking at Goodwin and Hunter starting at WR this week.

Turf
10-20-2016, 02:42 PM
Bigger loss than Shady right now. Who's going to catch a ball? I've been beating this drum, we need another WR.

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2016, 02:49 PM
There goes the play-offs.

DynaPaul
10-20-2016, 04:07 PM
Another reason to be annoyed with Watkins.

feldspar
10-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Who's going to catch a ball?

I'm sure Reggie Bush will play WR at least on some plays this week.

Mr. Pink
10-20-2016, 05:20 PM
Bigger loss than Shady right now. Who's going to catch a ball? I've been beating this drum, we need another WR.

Nah, the offense is centered around running the football to open it up for the pass.

Shady being out is a much bigger loss.

stuckincincy
10-21-2016, 12:42 AM
A player donning a walking boot is a common precaution. It's happened several times this season with several players here in CIN. They have played.

justasportsfan
10-21-2016, 11:16 AM
we don't need receivers who can run good routes anyways. They just have to run around for a little bit and get open once TT is done scrambling out of the pocket.

Stevie Johnson would've been great for TT.

Forward_Lateral
10-21-2016, 11:18 AM
we don't need receivers who can run good routes anyways. They just have to run around for a little bit and get open once TT is done scrambling out of the pocket.

Stevie Johnson would've been great for TT.

Oh man this is so true. It's school yard passing.

Saratoga Slim
10-21-2016, 11:28 AM
This is Marquis Goodwin's problem. By the time Tyrod has scrambled for ten seconds MG is halfway to the parking lot.

justasportsfan
10-21-2016, 11:42 AM
This is Marquis Goodwin's problem. By the time Tyrod has scrambled for ten seconds MG is halfway to the parking lot.

seriously speaking though, by the time TT is ready to throw the ball, db's have already caught up to Goodwin. Without Watkins, Goodwin is useless in the deep ball. D's can just clamp on him all day.