PDA

View Full Version : Need Feedback! Billszone Shirts

The King
10-21-2016, 08:43 AM
Hello Bills Fans,

We've been talking about raising some money for the site. Server costs, company cars and expensive business lunches add up.
Last year we did a raffle for all donors and gave away a Jerry Hughes jersey.

This year we were thinking about selling a Bills themed shirt. I wanted to get everyone's feedback on the design as well as general interest.
Would you be willing to pay $25 for a shirt to benefit the site? All feedback is welcomed.

https://kickseven.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/defenderstshirt.jpg

Zero
10-21-2016, 10:41 AM
I dig it!

The last buffalo fan
10-21-2016, 11:56 AM
No Bills logo (s)?? I hate everytime somebody ask me what team I root for .....

The King
10-21-2016, 12:05 PM
No Bills logo (s)?? I hate everytime somebody ask me what team I root for .....

The NFL doesnt go for that.

ticatfan
10-21-2016, 02:01 PM
Bills shirt or a billszone shirt?

PuntKicker
10-21-2016, 02:24 PM
I feel slighted that Schmidt isn't on the shirt, now that a puntkicker is no longer our clear MVP.

As for the NFL, would they lose any sleep over an operation of this size? We made our Spanish teacher a doll with a Bills uniform on it, would they come after us or him? The NFL may be brutal, but I wonder how impractical they are?

The King
10-21-2016, 02:26 PM
As for the NFL, would they lose any sleep over an operation of this size? We made our Spanish teacher a doll with a Bills uniform on it, would they come after us or him? The NFL may be brutal, but I wonder how impractical they are?

Well I designed this back in Feb and the intent was to use it as a 26shirts Offering. However the Bills ride those guys hard and don't let anything go. This shirt was rejected on players likeness as well as branding. The original design for them wasn't even red and blue. And they still wouldn't let it fly. So I am playing safe.

PuntKicker
10-21-2016, 02:42 PM
Well I designed this back in Feb and the intent was to use it as a 26shirts Offering. However the Bills ride those guys hard and don't let anything go. This shirt was rejected on players likeness as well as branding. The original design for them wasn't even red and blue. And they still wouldn't let it fly. So I am playing safe.

I'm not familiar with 26shirts, but if somebody came after you already, I suppose I can't blame you for playing it safe. God bless America.

The last buffalo fan
10-21-2016, 04:36 PM
Bills shirt or a billszone shirt?

A I don't have one, I would love to have one billszone related.

YardRat
10-21-2016, 04:37 PM
I like the old WarZone buffalo logo you created back in the glory days of GLB. The buffalo head with BiilsZone in text underneath it would be cool IMO.

jamze132
10-21-2016, 09:24 PM
I'd be interested in a billzone shirt with a billszone logo...

stuckincincy
10-21-2016, 10:44 PM
Hello Bills Fans,

We've been talking about raising some money for the site. Server costs, company cars and expensive business lunches add up.

This year we were thinking about selling a Bills themed shirt. I wanted to get everyone's feedback on the design as well as general interest.
Would you be willing to pay $25 for a shirt to benefit the site? All feedback is welcomed.

I don't want a T-shirt.

I don't use PayPal or any electronic Xfer stuff. PM me with a mailing address and I will send cash. It will be to "The King" on the envelope, the return address will be just stuckincincy, and I will stick the stamp on upside down to authenticate.

After supplying the mailing address, I will reply, then wave your Administrator wand over the PM and wipe it out.

BTW - feel free to use the $ for beer. I'd be pleased to buy you a drink in thanks for all the cartoons through the years. :cheers:

stuckincincy
10-22-2016, 01:32 AM
Better idea. Take my money and use it to purchase the rental of a USPS box. Site support $ can flow with perfect anonymity.

YardRat
10-22-2016, 06:07 AM
"Cincy. Stuckin Cincy."

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jamesbond/images/b/b2/James_Bond_%28Sean_Connery%29_-_Profile.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20130509150135

swiper
10-22-2016, 06:47 AM
I'd buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be interested in a billzone shirt with a billszone logo...

How about a BillsZone shirt with a picture of spiked with a drink in his hand?

SpikedLemonade
10-22-2016, 06:53 AM
Hello Bills Fans,

Could you NOT just cut back on Lecter's table dances at The Cathouse?

WagonCircler
10-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Hello Bills Fans,

https://kickseven.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/defenderstshirt.jpg

I really like the design, but I'm not a big fan of the red on Kyle's arms. I think the light brown that you used on the bicep of the guy with the dreads (facing right) would work better there--giving it the shading you want.

On the other hand, that lighter brown might be a byproduct of the watermark, as I don't see it anywhere else in the design. Hard to tell.

Other than that, it's a winner.

YardRat
10-22-2016, 11:47 AM
I'd buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

How about a BillsZone shirt with a picture of spiked with a drink in his hand?

https://img1.etsystatic.com/117/1/10345454/il_570xN.873682593_k8sa.jpg

Mr. Miyagi
10-22-2016, 12:51 PM
I like it, but I'd like to see at least a mention of BillsZone on it.

Another thought is maybe take a bunch of the veteran posters avatars as the design?

$25 is slightly steep but a worthy cause. How about long sleeve t-shirts?

Captain gameboy
10-22-2016, 01:45 PM
One of my kids is a large order manager for Custom Ink.
They are a very large custom shirt producer.

If there's interest, you could get this professionally designed at no charge, and the product could be quite nice.

The only caveat is that Custom Ink is very sensitive to copywrite issues, and the NFL is a relentless defender, so the design would have to respect that.

One of the main things he does is handle copywrite issues.

If wanting to peruse this further, pm me.

Discotrish
11-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Can you use the word "Bills?"

What about the word "Buffalo?"

"Billszone" should work, right?

jamze132
11-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Doesn't work without "Billszone".

The last buffalo fan
11-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Dear NFL,

**** you!