PDA

View Full Version : This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 02:56 PM
We've seen this a million times. If you bought into them it's your fault. How many times do you have to get burned before you stop playing with fire

don137
10-23-2016, 02:58 PM
Injuries and Taylor inability to lead team from behind too much to overcome

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2016, 03:00 PM
5-11 is going to happen. Downward spiral started today

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:00 PM
Oh please don't blame injuries. The defense is mostly healthy and they got gashed by the Run game

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-23-2016, 03:06 PM
Oh please don't blame injuries. The defense is mostly healthy and they got gashed by the Run game

Just wait to see what brady will do next weekend

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:15 PM
Funny thing is I'm not even mad. I was expecting it.

Ingtar33
10-23-2016, 03:16 PM
Funny thing is I'm not even mad. I was expecting it.

I was expecting it when on Wed both Woods and McCoy came up limping.

Crisis
10-23-2016, 03:17 PM
I expected it but I didn't expect us to get manhandled like that. We're usually the ones pushing Miami around. The DL and OL got pushed around like bunch of little *****es all day.

justasportsfan
10-23-2016, 03:20 PM

Injuriea had nothing to do with it. We got OWNED!

Plain and simple.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:20 PM
I was expecting it when on Wed both Woods and McCoy came up limping.

Yeah. With those two out it's hard to expect the D to hold an RB under 200yds and 8ypc

Crisis
10-23-2016, 03:21 PM
The good news is Tannehill still sucks. Ajayi runs out of his mind and he still manages to look like a below average QB.

paladin warrior
10-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Fu ck it Sh it in last 4 qrts

SpikedLemonade
10-23-2016, 03:23 PM
OH WELL....

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 03:24 PM
Oh please don't blame injuries. The defense is mostly healthy and they got gashed by the Run game:rofl: What an *******. Your #1 and 2 receivers out, Your #1 RB dinged and ineffective, Your #3 receiver goes out in the 4th. Yes, I'm not surprised they lost by 3 points.

What we should expect and not be surprised at is at the first sign of adversity, the pussy Bills Fans head for the exits.

Attention Zone Staff: Load up on the hankies and strawberry douche for all the so called "Fans" here. They will need them to wash their pussies and dry their tears.

Crisis
10-23-2016, 03:26 PM
:rofl: What an *******. Your #1 and 2 receivers out, Your #1 RB dinged and ineffective, Your #3 receiver goes out in the 4th. Yes, I'm not surprised they lost by 3 points.

What we should expect and not be surprised at is at the first sign of adversity, the pussy Bills Fans head for the exits.

Attention Zone Staff: Load up on the hankies and strawberry douche for all the so called "Fans" here. They will need them to wash their pussies and dry their tears.

Yeah those pussy Bills fans who have been following this loser team for 15+ years of ineptitude. For ****s sake the world series is the Indians vs the Cubs right now and we're still watching this garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

This was a HUGE game with our two hardest games of the season coming up. We can easily lose 3+ in a row at this point.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:27 PM
And they still put up 25 points pmoon. Nothing you just said would of changed the outcome when the defense was shredded the way they were today.

justasportsfan
10-23-2016, 03:28 PM
:rofl: What an *******. Your #1 and 2 receivers out, Your #1 RB dinged and ineffective, Your #3 receiver goes out in the 4th. Yes, I'm not surprised they lost by 3 points.

Meh. We got beat by their offense. Darby and Gilmore got ***** slaped by Tanehill.

Its not like we're talking about the best offense in football.

The fins did not outsmart us, we just got bullied just like the jets bullied us.

Crisis
10-23-2016, 03:28 PM
And they still put up 25 points pmoon. Nothing you just said would of changed the outcome when the defense was shredded the way they were today.

Yep. The Defense and OL are my main gripes this week. There's never an excuse to get gashed on the ground the way they did. Alexander was the only one who showed up.

The OL is completely healthy and just got DOMINATED.

paladin warrior
10-23-2016, 03:30 PM
Fish breath got so lucky today .Just wait and see. What happen Fish breath play our Bills home ..

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:34 PM
That depleted offense gave us a 17-6 lead midway through the 3rd Q. No excuse for losing that lead to Ryan freaking Tannahill.

don137
10-23-2016, 03:35 PM
The inability of the Bills to stay on the field due to no running game with McCoy out and no receivers to make plays results in a tired defense especially in the heat so injuries on offense affected the defense.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 03:38 PM
It's like you guys sit and wait for the hammer to drop so you can go into crybaby mode. "Oh Mr. Bluto, our football team sucks so baaaad"

Waaa Waaa Waaa.

I don't expect Buffalo to do much of anything with many top players out. That goes for most teams. The story for years has been the healthiest team at the end of the season usually wins.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:38 PM
I agree but they were getting gashed long before they got tired Don.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:40 PM
It's like you guys sit and wait for the hammer to drop so you can go into crybaby mode. "Oh Mr. Bluto, our football team sucks so baaaad"

Waaa Waaa Waaa.

I don't expect Buffalo to do much of anything with many top players out. That goes for most teams. The story for years has been the healthiest team at the end of the season usually wins.

NE should of gone 0-4 without Brady. Only losers blame injuries/missing players.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 03:41 PM
That depleted offense gave us a 17-6 lead midway through the 3rd Q. No excuse for losing that lead to Ryan freaking Tannahill.You are looking for a reason to criticize. Tannebaum got lucky on the "chuck and duck" to Stills. He tossed it up and the receiver adjusted nicely.

You have to give the Dolphins O-Line credit as well as Ajayi. They did the same thing to Pittsburgh.

Mike13
10-23-2016, 03:42 PM
The good news is Tannehill still sucks. Ajayi runs out of his mind and he still manages to look like a below average QB.

Probably, he's still better than Tyrod.

Fish breath got so lucky today .Just wait and see. What happen Fish breath play our Bills home ..

Scoreboard *****.

Crisis
10-23-2016, 03:43 PM

Scoreboard *****.

I'm not even a Taylor fan and I take him 10/10 times over Tannehill. Tanny is garbage.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 03:44 PM
NE should of gone 0-4 without Brady. Only losers blame injuries/missing players.**** you, *****. The only "losers" are crybabies like you.

You've been conditioned that you can't blame injuries by the NFL talking heads.

Don't add stupid to your penchant for acting like a little girl.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:44 PM

That's like saying your **** doesn't smell as bad as mine.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 03:45 PM
:rofl: Now you even have the Faggit Fin Fan coming to rub your face in it.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:46 PM
**** you, *****. The only "losers" are crybabies like you.

You've been conditioned that you can't blame injuries by the NFL talking heads.

Don't add stupid to your penchant for acting like a little girl.

Keep making those excuses old fart. I'd like to see better than 8-8 before I become an old grouch like you.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 03:51 PM
Keep making those excuses old fart. I'd like to see better than 8-8 before I become an old grouch like you.:rofl:Then switch to the New England Patriots.

I don't attach much importance to a football game, you evidently do.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:59 PM
For someone who doesn't put much importance in football games you sure get butt hurt about us discussing a football game.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 04:13 PM
For someone who doesn't put much importance in football games you sure get butt hurt about us discussing a football game.I just came on to read the inevitable and them mock you pansies for having stinky pussies.

It's a hobby.

You notice I don't comment when the Bills are winning. It's because I take it game by game, never get too high or too low.

It's just an entertaining diversion.

SpikedLemonade
10-23-2016, 04:16 PM
I just came on to read the inevitable and them mock you pansies for having stinky pussies.

It's a hobby.

Moonie you are much too modest

You have been doing this for so many years that you have elevated it into an Olympic Sport.

Special Olympics however Olympic nonetheless.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Moonie you are much too modest

You have been doing this for so many years that you have elevated it into an Olympic Sport.

Special Olympics however Olympic nonetheless.:rofl: Thanks, my friend.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 04:19 PM
For someone who doesn't put much importance in football games you sure get butt hurt about us discussing a football game.BTW, this wasn't a "discussion". It is a venting session because you didn't get your warm fuzzy today.

sudzy
10-23-2016, 04:22 PM
Just wait to see what brady will do next weekend

Unless your a masochist, Bills Fan would do well not to watch that game. Brady is going to drop 50 on the Bills.

Novacane
I just came on to read the inevitable and them mock you pansies for having stinky pussies.

It's a hobby.

You notice I don't comment when the Bills are winning. It's because I take it game by game, never get too high or too low.

It's just an entertaining diversion.

Every Bills fan should be that way. We've been mediocre for years and probably will be for years to come. That doesn't mean others here can't talk about the game without you going off.

TacklingDummy

Taylors inability to move the offense to give the defense a rest even when they had the lead was too much to overcome.

Had the lead 17-6 in the 3rd and 17-14 to start the 4th.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 04:23 PM
BTW, this wasn't a "discussion". It is a venting session because you didn't get your warm fuzzy today.

It was until you showed up.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 04:24 PM
Taylors inability to move the offense to give the defense a rest even when they had the lead was too much to overcome.

Tyrods not good enough. We know that. Doesn't excuse the defense today. They were bad from the opening KO.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 04:26 PM

But you're right. A good QB would of led another scoring drive and put the game away and covered up for a bad defensive game. With Tyrod we can't win unless the D dominates

TacklingDummy
10-23-2016, 04:27 PM
Tyrods not good enough. We know that. Doesn't excuse the defense today. They were bad from the opening KO.

Yes they were bad but at 17-6 in the 3rd they did play good enough to win with no help at all from the offense.

Special teams and garbage time is the only reason the Bills scored today.

Crisis
10-23-2016, 04:28 PM
But you're right. A good QB would of led another scoring drive and put the game away and covered up for a bad defensive game. With Tyrod we can't win unless the D dominates

I don't think Tyrod is the answer but Im not putting this game on him. He has a depleted WR corp and missing Shady, not to mention Suh, Wake, and Mario were in his face all day.

I don't understand the decision to play Shady, and then come out throwing the ball to probably the worst group of healthy WRs in the league. Charles Clay should've been way more involved today.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Just once I'd like to see him lead us from behind to win. I don't care if he has everyone healthy. I have no faith in him to do that.

Historian
10-23-2016, 04:34 PM
This was a classic, Bills **** the bed to an inferior opponent game.

We will be 4-5 at the bye, with a 1-3 division record.

Playoffs....lol.

Mike13
10-23-2016, 05:00 PM
:rofl: Now you even have the Faggit Fin Fan coming to rub your face in it.

Oh moonie, this is not gonna be a good few weeks for you.

Playoffs....lol.

Nope, we just took that ass.

Mace
10-23-2016, 05:06 PM

Playoffs....lol.

Bigger problem would would be the 1-4 conference record though.

Mad Bomber
10-23-2016, 05:30 PM
This is about where I expected us to be at this point. I just didn't expect two of our wins to be against the Cards and Pats. This is at best an 8-8 team.

Turf
10-23-2016, 05:40 PM
I think this is Lynns first poorly called game. I think the Bills out thought themselves. rather than just put Gillisle in and let him run downhill like previous weeks with straight ahead blocking they got cute and used Shady as a decoy knowing they weren't going to give him the ball much.
As far as the defense goes, they just over pursued over and over again.

Mace
10-23-2016, 05:43 PM
Doesn't surprise me, doesn't depress me honestly.

- I knew they couldn't win shootout type games, and they couldn't. The o-line doesn't pass block well against good d-lines, no Watkins, Woods or McCoy.
- They weren't done after losing to the Jets, probably aren't either now. This wasn't going to be THE year anyway. Still time to impress, whether they do or not, well, no helping it.
- Miami was impressive. Gase and his staff are settling in. Unafraid to address Mario by limiting his snaps, and physically the imposing team we pretend to be behind Ajayi, who looks like he's become a beast, they played our game better than we did in their house. Credit to them.
- Training staff strikes again with McCoy.

I WAS surprised at how easily their lines manhandled ours, at why we didn't go for 4th and 3 in Miami territory with less than a minute and all our timeouts before the half, how we still have no 2 minute drill or hurry up offense, in framework at least.

We'll see how they stack up with Bradypats, Seattle, Cinci, Oakland and Pittsburgh to measure progress. It was fun while it lasted, but there's a ways to go yet. 10-6, well maybe not, but they can still manage a 9-7 that makes me happy with their progress, or even an 8-8 that might make me optimistic though that's more unlikely if they can win against some of the big boys.

Do I think that will happen ? Well, I gave up on them after 2 games, they made me happy for 4, unhappy with one. I don't know. Will just try and enjoy the hope for better things as long as I can maintain it for a change and what happens will happen anyway. It always does whether I like it or not.

I'm unhappy, but didn't expect them to run the table anyway.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 05:43 PM
Oh moonie, this is not gonna be a good few weeks for you.

Nope, we just took that ass.:rofl: You're mistaking me for someone who invests large amounts of time watching the NFL. I watch Buffalo when I can, but pay no attention to most other games. I usually read what happened the next day. The NFL has become a joke. The games are basically unwatchable due to stoppage of play and BS penalties called all the time to make the players "safe". The rules have become so ambiguous that games are routinely engineered. If they really wanted to keep players safe, they would start ejecting players for flagrant personal fouls like Aqib Tailib in the SB when he tried to twist the Carolina receivers head off. Of course that might have ruined the narrative of have Manning go out with a ring.

Bill Cody
10-23-2016, 06:40 PM
We had some injuries, Miami played well. Winnable game even so. Tyrod Taylor just isn't that good.

WagonCircler
10-23-2016, 07:17 PM
Tyron sucks. Ed sucks. Car dale sucks. Whaley sucks.

Go Cubs.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 07:24 PM
Have another beer

Novacane
10-23-2016, 07:26 PM
Tyron sucks. Ed sucks. Car dale sucks. Whaley sucks.

Go Cubs.

Who is Tyron? I bet ED does suck. Glad Im not that old yet. What is a car dale?

WagonCircler
10-23-2016, 08:16 PM
Auto correct sucks as bad as any of them. As do all our QBs, our GM, and Team President.

swiper
10-23-2016, 08:21 PM
Just say it like this. GM needs to stop drafting RBs to play QB.

WagonCircler
10-23-2016, 11:35 PM
Just say it like this. GM needs to stop drafting RBs to play QB.

Yup.

And I'll also not post from my phone anymore.

coastal
10-24-2016, 03:56 AM
Brandon's Bills... still.

always.

swiper
10-24-2016, 04:35 AM
All the AFC East teams won, except the Bills. How many times have we seen that before?

SpikedLemonade
10-24-2016, 05:36 AM
All the AFC East teams won, except the Bills. How many times have we seen that before?

47?

What do I win?

I have already had my annual anal cavity check up so can I trade in the prize for something else?

Historian
10-24-2016, 06:42 AM
I can't blame Taylor too much.

Without his three top weapons, They're asking him to do way too much, and he's going to get killed.

I just don't understand why they don't throw to Clay more often.

A TE is a QBs safety valve, and one would think Clay would have been pumped for his old team.

I mean, O'Leary had a couple passes, but he's not the guy you're paying the big bucks to. As a matter of fact, he may not have even made the team if not for Gragg's injury.

Sometimes I just don't get their thinking.

SpikedLemonade
10-24-2016, 07:00 AM

Without his three top weapons, They're asking him to do way too much, and he's going to get killed.

A TE is a QBs safety valve, and one would think Clay would have been pumped for his old team.

I mean, O'Leary had a couple passes, but he's not the guy you're paying the big bucks to. As a matter of fact, he may not have even made the team if not for Gragg's injury.

Clay is the $12M/yr puzzle.

It almost seems like we were attempting to ***** slap the Dolphins with the restricted free agent offer.

Yesterday, they ***** slapped us instead and Clay was invisible once again.

WagonCircler
10-24-2016, 12:44 PM

Excuses just perpetuate the status quo.

I have no doubt that these injuries will save Whaley and Rex their jobs.

And no consideration will be given to Whaley's pattern of drafting players with injury histories for the purpose of name recognition (i.e. marketing). "This guy was on our board as our first pick, so you can imagine how thrilled we were when (insert football factory combine warrior name here) was available to us in round two!"

Things never change because we continue to buy tickets and merchandise. Why would they change? That's the real goal. Winning is just something that happens by accident every 25 years or so and lasts for a few years.

Victor7
10-24-2016, 01:25 PM
To the posters saying the defense played well and only caved late when they were gassed. May I remind you Ayaji went over 100 in the 1st half ??

For sure they were tired at the end and it all went to **** but at no point yesterday were they good or in control. Credit Tanehill's stupidity for not having put up more points early on.

For those saying the offense scored 25.

***** please. 8 came in garbage time and 10 more were gifts from special teams. In fact we didn't have one decent drive all game long. The other TD was the long throw to Goodwin. With Taylor its always like this. Boom or Bust. No consistency.

In the grand scheme of things yesterdays was our "Yup there goes the season" game. It came earlier than usual but it came. There isn't one easy game in our next 5 encounters. Not one. In fact 3 o those 5 look close to impossible if you ask me. The Pats ? Lol. Get ready for a 40 burger. Seattle and Cincy on the road ?? Nah man. Maybe Cincy since its after the bye but still. Oakland and Pitt after that. Ouch

Not to mention our miserable record vs the AFC. 3 of our 4 wins are against the NFC. Cool to beat them but not very helpful in the tiebreakers.

jamze132
10-24-2016, 04:14 PM
Got beat cause we couldn't tackle. Two plays defined the 4th qtr.