PDA

View Full Version : Where are all you ****talkers now?

Mike13
10-23-2016, 03:40 PM
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

Suck it.

Crisis
10-23-2016, 03:41 PM
The first time Miami doesn't look like complete **** vs us in years and the one Dolphins fan comes out of the woodwork.

Congrats on beating a team missing its 3 best skill position players by 3.

Novacane
10-23-2016, 03:42 PM
Who was taking smack? Anyone talking was an idiot. Tanny still blows btw.

YardRat
10-23-2016, 03:46 PM
Good game, Buffalo was out-physicalled on both sides of the ball.

The football gods will assure that Landry gets his kharma.

stuckincincy
10-23-2016, 03:46 PM

Suck it.

Weren't you telling us here recently, about how MIA is stuck with Tannehill because of the fat contract?

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 03:47 PM

Suck it.They would if you had one.

paladin warrior
10-23-2016, 03:48 PM
Laugh all u want . u suck A

Crisis
10-23-2016, 03:48 PM
They would if you had one.

You're actually so deep in the closet you're finding Narnia, dude. All you ever talk about is gay ****.

Mike13
10-23-2016, 03:49 PM
The first time Miami doesn't look like complete **** vs us in years and the one Dolphins fan comes out of the woodwork.

I've been here for years my friend.

Better than Tyrod could ever be

Weren't you telling us here recently, about how MIA is stuck with Tannehill because of the fat contract?

Last time that as brought up I mentioned his opt out clause.

They would if you had one.

http://i.imgur.com/JPNl67x.gif

feldspar
10-23-2016, 03:49 PM

Suck it.

**** you

Generalissimus Gibby
10-23-2016, 03:50 PM
:spam:

justasportsfan
10-23-2016, 03:58 PM

He didnt even have the balls to make a prediction. Now he talks smack???

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2016, 04:01 PM

Suck it.

Get those dicks out of your mouth and anus. Thanks. You're 3-4, we're 4-3. Suck it douche bag.

paladin warrior
10-23-2016, 04:04 PM
OMG Video Thank for to show Bills fans No wonder All Dolphins Fans love to fu ck the Dolphins.

Thurmal
10-23-2016, 04:09 PM
If I was a Dolphins fan, and I grew up idolizing Dan Marino, and I watched him lose every important game he ever played against the Bills, I would be happy too today, I guess.

mdcas22
10-23-2016, 04:10 PM

lets be fair we have beaten 3 teams hit by the injury bug so the road runs both ways.

pmoon6
10-23-2016, 04:10 PM
You're actually so deep in the closet you're finding Narnia, dude. All you ever talk about is gay ****.That's gay? He said "Suck It", I said he didn't have a dick.

Maybe you should learn to follow the comments, asswipe.

mdcas22
10-23-2016, 04:11 PM
Get those dicks out of your mouth and anus. Thanks. You're 3-4, we're 4-3. Suck it douche bag.

do you really think we can win any of the next 3 games?

Crisis
10-23-2016, 04:12 PM
That's gay? He said "Suck It", I said he didn't have a dick.

Maybe you should learn to follow the comments, asswipe.

Maybe you should read what you actually said.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2016, 04:14 PM
do you really think we can win any of the next 3 games?

Absolutely not.

Skooby
10-23-2016, 04:21 PM
Prepare for a anal thrashing, Dolphins are hot for teacher.

Mike13
10-23-2016, 04:58 PM
He didnt even have the balls to make a prediction. Now he talks smack???

Yes I did.

Your tears sustain me.

BillsImpossible
10-23-2016, 05:01 PM

Suck it.

There's not much to suck, Mike13.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2016, 05:25 PM
Yes I did.

Your tears sustain me.

3-4.....4-3. Thanks.

feldspar
10-23-2016, 05:26 PM
What a dick thread

kingJofNYC
10-23-2016, 05:28 PM
Good to see Mike posting again, and that he can actually get excited for football again.

Missed the game myself, but I kind of knew we would take the L, O deep isn't there.

Miami_Vice
10-23-2016, 06:07 PM
good game Bills fans. Not sure why some Dolphin fans are talking so much smack (you guys still have a better record than us and we still have to play AT Buffalo ...in December ...ugh)

Again, good game. I made a prediction we would lose by 20 points , glad to be wrong.

I'd wish you best of luck the rest of the way but then I'd be a liar lol

kingJofNYC
10-23-2016, 06:14 PM
Nah, it's Mike, let him gloat a bit, dude has seen nothing but misery. He always chirps when you guys win.

Mace
10-23-2016, 06:30 PM
good game Bills fans. Not sure why some Dolphin fans are talking so much smack (you guys still have a better record than us and we still have to play AT Buffalo ...in December ...ugh)

Again, good game. I made a prediction we would lose by 20 points , glad to be wrong.

I'd wish you best of luck the rest of the way but then I'd be a liar lol

Miami played a damn good game. Gase and staff are getting a a groove going with playcalling, Ajayi, Wake back, Mario purposely limited. I saw Suh actually listening to the coaches on the sideline. Won't pretend I'll be happy if it all keeps gelling, but I won't pretend the Bills were a better team out there today either.

The message board game is about the same as it always has been, if you want bragging rights, win. You don't win, best to just man-up and accept it and give opponents their moment.

Mike13
10-23-2016, 10:01 PM
What a dick thread

Scoreboard *****!

Miami played a damn good game. Gase and staff are getting a a groove going with playcalling, Ajayi, Wake back, Mario purposely limited. I saw Suh actually listening to the coaches on the sideline. Won't pretend I'll be happy if it all keeps gelling, but I won't pretend the Bills were a better team out there today either.

The message board game is about the same as it always has been, if you want bragging rights, win. You don't win, best to just man-up and accept it and give opponents their moment.

See? Mace gets it.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2016, 10:46 PM

No

feldspar
10-23-2016, 11:57 PM
See? Mace gets it.

Mace has an opinion.

Mine is that fans who go on the opposing team's message board to deliberately rub in a loss are douchebags. I call it piss-poor sportsmanship at best.

Historian
10-24-2016, 06:48 AM
Skooby, did you go?

coastal
10-24-2016, 07:00 AM
Mace has an opinion.

Mine is that fans who go on the opposing team's message board to deliberately rub in a loss are douchebags. I call it piss-poor sportsmanship at best.sportsmanship?

Parking lot isn't concerned about sportsmanship dude...

Skooby
10-24-2016, 07:08 AM
Skooby, did you go?

Yes I did & had a group of 4 seats Row 27 section 119 seats 9-12, Private club seats with limited field access. I didn't go into the locker room after for obvious reasons, LOL. The redone stadium was nice inside, the new brisket sandwich was to die for in the club, it was a pay bar and food (pay I did).

Really fun time until we lost, then I made sure I forgot the game on the ride back (Son drove us home) to Naples on Alligator alley.

P.S. Good to see you Mike, GF yourself. J/K

SpikedLemonade
10-24-2016, 07:19 AM
Yes I did & had a group of 4 seats Row 27 section 119 seats 9-12, Private club seats with limited field access....

So your fat ass only requires 4 seats.

I guess that is good news Mitch.

At least it wasn't an entire row.

Keep up the good work there chubby buddy.

Skooby
10-24-2016, 07:22 AM
So your fat ass only requires 4 seats.

I guess that is good news Mitch.

At least it wasn't an entire row.

Keep up the good work there chubby buddy.

I had to sit on the end and bleed into the aisle. So everyone had to go around me, twice. I'm like my own F-n Jupiter man !!

SpikedLemonade
10-24-2016, 07:33 AM
I had to sit on the end and bleed into the aisle. So everyone had to go around me, twice. I'm like my own F-n Jupiter man !!

That time of the month or do you actually require 4 & 1/2 seats rather than 4?

Skooby
10-24-2016, 08:22 AM
That time of the month or do you actually require 4 & 1/2 seats rather than 4?

It's all about the seepage.

DynaPaul
10-24-2016, 11:44 AM
I predict there will be no trace of Mike13 after the rematch in Buffalo. Mark it down!

Joe Fo Sho
10-24-2016, 11:53 AM
Where are all you ****talkers now?

Who was talking ****?

justasportsfan
10-24-2016, 12:09 PM
Yes I did.

My bad, you did

Buffalo 24 Miami 17

This feels like a nice day for a heartbreaking loss.

You do realize how smack works right?

You just smacked your own prediction. How does that thing feel up your arse?

Mike13
10-24-2016, 09:03 PM
I predict there will be no trace of Mike13 after the rematch in Buffalo. Mark it down!

I have always shown up after a Dolphins loss to Buffalo.

Joe Fo Sho
10-25-2016, 07:34 AM
I have always shown up after a Dolphins loss to Buffalo.

Who was talking ****?

Mace
10-25-2016, 06:43 PM
Who was talking ****?

Brandon, off the record so it could be pinned on him, I just know it.

Joe Fo Sho
10-26-2016, 07:36 AM
Brandon, off the record so it could be pinned on him, I just know it.

Oh c'mon, you know at least 1 of those handful of sports writers you love would have the scoop on that by now and we'd have to believe it just like anything else.

BertSquirtgum
10-26-2016, 02:03 PM
Who was talking ****?

Mike@13?

Joe Fo Sho
10-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Mike@13?

He does seem to be the only one.

Mace
10-26-2016, 06:34 PM
Oh c'mon, you know at least 1 of those handful of sports writers you love would have the scoop on that by now and we'd have to believe it just like anything else.

That's where I heard it. Buddy of mine has a friend knows a guy who knows a woman who has a cousin who knows a mechanic who fixes the car of a janitor who cleans in the News offices. He heard them openly discussing Brandon talking **** off the record, but the writer he told, told the other writers off the record. They saw that the janitor heard, and told him it was off the record, he told the mechanic who told the cousin who told the woman who told the guy who told the friend of my buddy, who told my buddy who told me, all off the record. So it's over 10 times off the record, which is like so off the record if you go on record with it people will throw rocks and garbage at you and beat you with sticks.

I know that happens to people who talk about stuff on the record when it's more than 10 times off the record too, because this guy told me he knows someone who has a relative it happened to. That's off the record though.

Yasgur's Farm
10-27-2016, 07:48 AM
Time to move on for fans of both teams.

Joe Fo Sho
10-27-2016, 07:55 AM
That's where I heard it. Buddy of mine has a friend knows a guy who knows a woman who has a cousin who knows a mechanic who fixes the car of a janitor who cleans in the News offices. He heard them openly discussing Brandon talking **** off the record, but the writer he told, told the other writers off the record. They saw that the janitor heard, and told him it was off the record, he told the mechanic who told the cousin who told the woman who told the guy who told the friend of my buddy, who told my buddy who told me, all off the record. So it's over 10 times off the record, which is like so off the record if you go on record with it people will throw rocks and garbage at you and beat you with sticks.

I know that happens to people who talk about stuff on the record when it's more than 10 times off the record too, because this guy told me he knows someone who has a relative it happened to. That's off the record though.

Sounds like your average source for Russ Brandon news.

:giggity:

Mace
10-29-2016, 09:29 PM
Sounds like your average source for Russ Brandon news.

:giggity:

Nah, I was just trying to be amiable. You never pay attention to even black & white sources when it comes to your boy Brandon, anyway. I figured I could joke along, or point out you're tending to bring him up all the time, but I figured I'd joke along. Probably won't anymore though, will just point out you're being ridiculous for bringing him up all the time when it doesn't involve an upper organizational change, which you know as well as I do, he'll still be a part of.

:dance3:

Joe Fo Sho
10-29-2016, 09:48 PM
Nah, I was just trying to be amiable. You never pay attention to even black & white sources when it comes to your boy Brandon, anyway. I figured I could joke along, or point out you're tending to bring him up all the time, but I figured I'd joke along. Probably won't anymore though, will just point out you're being ridiculous for bringing him up all the time when it doesn't involve an upper organizational change, which you know as well as I do, he'll still be a part of.

A thread about firing him his stickied to the top of this forum. If he's not worth bringing up all the time, that thread should be un-stickied. Until it is, I'm going to be as ridiculous as it is to keep the thread there.

BTW, my last post was simply meant to be a joke.

Mace
10-29-2016, 10:13 PM
A thread about firing him his stickied to the top of this forum. If he's not worth bringing up all the time, that thread should be un-stickied. Until it is, I'm going to be as ridiculous as it is to keep the thread there.

BTW, my last post was simply meant to be a joke.

I don't really care if he's brought up all the time, truth is, it's funny when he is, and I won't be able to not go along with it.

Oh, I'm sorry I took you serious you ridiculous galoot, but I'm glad I noticed the dancing emoticon.

I really do get your point that the guy is overblamed for irrelevant stuff.

feldspar
10-30-2016, 05:10 AM
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Skooby
10-30-2016, 05:22 AM
See you guys in December, I'm sure a nice ice bath will help you like the heat helped us.