PDA

View Full Version : Any IPhone 7 posters have this issue

DesertFox24
10-24-2016, 07:08 PM
I just got my iphone 7 and for some reason the message board is not configured correctly and I cannot see anything. I go to full site and I can see everything correctly but it will not let me open any post.

I just upgraded from an iphone 5 and it worked well on that phone?

Joe Fo Sho
10-24-2016, 07:29 PM
You need a headphone jack in order to view the site properly.

J/k..

My Note 7 can't view the site either. The mobile site seems like it's just pushed off to the right and I can't scroll over that way. I have to view the full desktop version of the site if I want to see anything. The desktop site allows me to do everything I want, though.

BillsOwnAll
10-24-2016, 07:36 PM
I've had this problem since my first smartphone years ago.

I don't know what normal is anymore

sukie
10-25-2016, 09:09 AM
I am using an iphone 7 at this moment. No issues

IlluminatusUIUC
10-25-2016, 09:21 AM
You need a headphone jack in order to view the site properly.

J/k..

My Note 7 can't view the site either. The mobile site seems like it's just pushed off to the right and I can't scroll over that way. I have to view the full desktop version of the site if I want to see anything. The desktop site allows me to do everything I want, though.

For me that happens when I'm on the thread view, because the header is not set up correctly. If I'm in the thread, I can switch it to mobile and read it just fine. For a while it was just a browser issue, but it seems to be on all browsers now.

DraftBoy
10-26-2016, 07:23 AM
I've been having similar issues and posted about it in the BZ Q&A Forum also referencing this thread.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/235125-BZ-Mobile-View?p=4264404#post4264404

The King
10-26-2016, 07:24 AM
Are you seeing the mobile version? I think that one has Mario at the top? (I need to fix that).

sukie
10-26-2016, 08:24 AM
I am using Safari on iPhone 7. No issues at all. Mobile version loads and acts fine. 1 thing to try in Safari go to settings/safari/advanced and toggle off and on the java script button. With java script off site looks odd

stuckincincy
10-26-2016, 03:37 PM
I am using Safari on iPhone 7. No issues at all. Mobile version loads and acts fine. 1 thing to try in Safari go to settings/safari/advanced and toggle off and on the java script button. With java script off site looks odd

I log in on a PC, and specifically deny JavaScript, and the site works fine. Even with Tor.

sukie
10-27-2016, 08:00 AM
Had in issue yesterday. I Jan to google billszone mobile. This site comes up with that question and there is a link to mobile version. I bookmarked it after that.

So if you aren't seeing the correct mobile version here is the link.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=148387

DynaPaul
10-27-2016, 05:17 PM
Having a BillsZone App would be awesome.

DesertFox24
10-28-2016, 10:30 AM
Yeah i have the same issue with the threads all the way to right. I can see the site when I go to desktop view but it would not let me click on the threads. I will check again.

Thanks all