PDA

View Full Version : The saber-rattling begins: NE@BUF

stuckincincy
10-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Bills warn Patriots about another pregame scuffle if they feel disrespected
Rex Ryan's crew is already getting the talking started ahead of Sunday's matchup

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-warn-patriots-about-another-pregame-scuffle-if-they-feel-disrespected/

Turf
10-26-2016, 09:36 PM
Focus gentlemen.

Scumbag College
10-26-2016, 09:42 PM
Send out Rayzor, Barnaby, and Brad May on the second shift to send a message.

Ingtar33
10-27-2016, 04:33 AM
so... 4 or 5 - 15 yard stupid unsportsmanlike penalties on sunday helping the pats run up the score?

SpikedLemonade
10-27-2016, 05:31 AM
Focus gentlemen.

Rex has NEVER shown the ability to focus any of the teams he is the Head Coach of.

YardRat
10-27-2016, 06:00 AM

Jarvis Landry wouldn't have walked out of the stadium under his own power if Ray were a Bill on Sunday.

Joe Fo Sho
10-27-2016, 07:57 AM
Love it.

Zero
10-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Win this game in front of your fans first- then talk all the S*%t you want ...

Night Train
10-27-2016, 08:42 AM
Whatever. Compete and stay in the game.

trapezeus
10-27-2016, 09:28 AM
I really don't care if they talk or puff their chests out. it is football, but you got to back it up. if they get blown out, and that has a high likelihood, you may want to focus on the preparation and not get sucked into the nonsense that was from the last game.

Topas
10-27-2016, 09:52 AM
After reading the original quotes I have less of a problem with it than when reading the part in the initial post.
Lets see what happens on Sunday.

On a sidenote. Gronk is really a cool dude. I just watched his video on NFL.com where he poses as Lyft driver. Pretty funny stuff.
A shame he is with the Pats, especially since he is from Buffalo if I remember correctly.

Ingtar33
10-27-2016, 09:54 AM
After reading the original quotes I have less of a problem with it than when reading the part in the initial post.
Lets see what happens on Sunday.

On a sidenote. Gronk is really a cool dude. I just watched his video on NFL.com where he poses as Lyft driver. Pretty funny stuff.
A shame he is with the Pats, especially since he is from Buffalo if I remember correctly.

one of the funniest Conan takes, was a Gronk + Marshawn Lynch play Mortal Kombat before the NE - Seattle Superbowl. That bit was so funny I think I lost a rib somewhere laughing to it.

Joe Fo Sho
10-27-2016, 09:58 AM

It's almost as if the OP has an agenda...hmmmm.

Gronk is the man. I hate how much I like him.

stuckincincy
10-27-2016, 10:12 AM

Send out the Hansen Brothers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbn5ss8j9c

NSFW!

swiper
10-27-2016, 10:22 AM
Story trending on Bing.

swiper
10-27-2016, 10:23 AM
Gronk is the man. I hate how much I like him.

Best thing about Gronk is that he does all he does and still blocks. He's a good blocking TE when called upon.

Joe Fo Sho
10-27-2016, 10:33 AM
Best thing about Gronk is that he does all he does and still blocks. He's a good blocking TE when called upon.

I like to think that he's the type of person who's just too stupid to do anything other than what he's asked to do, and he does it all so well.

DynaPaul
10-27-2016, 05:16 PM
Best thing is he never makes it through an entire season.

Victor7
10-27-2016, 05:35 PM
Bla Bla Bla

Like any of this matters.

Gonna be funny reading back on this when they crush our sorry asses on Sunday.

Mace
10-27-2016, 07:22 PM
Jarvis Landry wouldn't have walked out of the stadium under his own power if Ray were a Bill on Sunday.

Don't know if Ray could have caught up to him on skates with the turf. Probably would have been a long chase.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-27-2016, 08:54 PM

Back in the 1990s when I had Directtv I had the chance to watch Empire Sports andfollowed the Sabs a little, and well Landry's hit would have cleared the benches.