PDA

View Full Version : Does another dominant win by Buffalo silence critics ??

Skooby
10-27-2016, 10:11 PM
We haven't had a real healthy Sammy or even seen Dareus this season, so let's bake that into the NE didn't have Brady last game argument sure to rise.

If we beat NE clean at our house and dominate, does that silence the critics about how good the team really is ??

Turf
10-27-2016, 10:35 PM
Ever see the movie with Joe Pecsi, Cousin Vinny?

The judge asked him.. "Are you on druuuugs?"

And the obvious answer is.........

YES!!

Skooby
10-28-2016, 05:44 AM
Ever see the movie with Joe Pecsi, Cousin Vinny?

The judge asked him.. "Are you on druuuugs?"

And the obvious answer is.........

YES!!

See you late this Sunday afternoon.

YardRat
10-28-2016, 06:01 AM
A regular season win shouldn't do it, this team should be criticized until they at least make the playoffs. Even then, it's a bigger step to get to the point where they can actually legitimately contend for a title.

Skooby
10-28-2016, 06:17 AM
A regular season win shouldn't do it, this team should be criticized until they at least make the playoffs. Even then, it's a bigger step to get to the point where they can actually legitimately contend for a title.

How many teams do you see as contenders right now ?? They all have issues & the Pats are our biggest nemesis, so beating them twice would go a long way.

Thurmal
10-28-2016, 08:49 AM
I can't even imagine how a Bills blowout would even happen. The last time we beat Brady, he threw like 4 INTs, and the Bills still needed literally every single second on the clock to win by three.

feldspar
10-28-2016, 08:50 AM
No team in our division has ever swept the Patriots in the 15 years Brady has been there. After losing the first match-up, the Patriots have beaten teams by an average of 28 points in the re-match. They won't be fooling around.

So please don't talk about dominating the Patriots this week.

If the Bills win, I can't see any scenario where they dominate. If the Bills win at all, there will be a measure of respect, but that won't last unless the Bills continue to win. This is not the Super Bowl...or even the playoffs.

Buffalogic
10-28-2016, 08:51 AM
NFL is too week-to-week to silence anyone.

OpIv37
10-28-2016, 09:09 AM
We haven't had a real healthy Sammy or even seen Dareus this season, so let's bake that into the NE didn't have Brady last game argument sure to rise.

If we beat NE clean at our house and dominate, does that silence the critics about how good the team really is ??

First it's not going to happen. But, if it does, that would mean we'd be 5-3 with one win over a quality team and 4 wins over sub-par teams, and 3 losses to sub-par teams.

It's still a "Jekyl and Hyde" club. On Sunday, will we get the team that swept NE and smothered SF with a strong finish, or will we get the team that couldn't score against Baltimore, couldn't finish against Miami and got whooped by the Jets?

feldspar
10-28-2016, 09:13 AM
It's still a "Jekyl and Hyde" club.

That's a good way to put it.

Bill Cody
10-28-2016, 09:22 AM
The only way we dominate is if they have like 5-6 turnovers and a couple of those for scores. I'd rate the odds of that happening as close to Trump carrying California. So yeah if we pull that off I'll admit I was wrong about this team.

Brady is playing very well. If he plays like he has been the last 3 games Pats win, period. The game we won up there I think they were expecting Garrapolo to play. When he didn't it looked like they were caught flat footed. That game plan was the most unimaginative, conservative game plan we've ever seen from a Pats team. But it was the 3rd string rookie QB playing in his 2nd game with a thumb injury that he had surgery on a couple days after the game. This time they have Brady and a healthy Gronk. We will be seeing a lot of the 2 tight end sets with Gronk and Bennet. I think it will be a pretty good game. But I expect NE to win.

BillsFanCupp38
10-28-2016, 09:50 AM
Not happening. Season is over.

Jan Reimers
10-28-2016, 10:02 AM
How do we beat a Pats team with Brady and a healthy Gronk, while we have our usual rash of injuries at any number of key positions? We'll lose by at least 3 touchdowns.

I won't even watch. Bad for the blood pressure.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-28-2016, 10:09 AM
First off we are gonna get *****slapped by the Pats and lose about three to five guys to season ending injuries, but yes if we were to hear the Pats, to say nothing of blowing them out, it would silence critics. The problem is that it would be short lives as this team has only beaten one team it should have.

Ingtar33
10-28-2016, 10:22 AM
I don't mean to be a stick in the mud. but where do you get the confidence to even postulate the question "If the bills win against the patriots"? What about the past 15 years has convinced you we have a chance? The pats are going to light us up, so why torment yourself wondering about what might be?

Joe Fo Sho
10-28-2016, 10:39 AM
Mitch is a Jekyl and Hyde poster. He thought we'd win 0 games a couple of months ago, now he seems to think we're a contender.

feldspar
10-28-2016, 10:42 AM
The pats are going to light us up, so why torment yourself wondering about what might be?

Because I'm getting pretty good at that?

justasportsfan
10-28-2016, 11:24 AM
Dominate? I'd be happy if we get ***** slapped yet win by 1 point

swiper
10-28-2016, 11:46 AM
Does another dominant win by Buffalo silence critics ??

Does your momma still sleep with goats?

trapezeus
10-28-2016, 12:15 PM
the bills have lost to the jets (a bad team) and Miami (a bad team) and beat a depleted Pats team. The pats now are significantly better than the jets and dolphin with a distinct advantage in qb.Fitz and tannehil stink. so, I wouldn't expect much. of course I root for the win, but I doubt it happens.

Victor7
10-28-2016, 01:54 PM
No team in our division has ever swept the Patriots in the 15 years Brady has been there. After losing the first match-up, the Patriots have beaten teams by an average of 28 points in the re-match. They won't be fooling around.

So please don't talk about dominating the Patriots this week.

If the Bills win, I can't see any scenario where they dominate. If the Bills win at all, there will be a measure of respect, but that won't last unless the Bills continue to win. This is not the Super Bowl...or even the playoffs.

Ouch.

We are gonna get soooooooooooo ****ed

YardRat
10-28-2016, 04:45 PM
Gronk's going to score twice. Hogan will get one. Some no-name RB or WR will get one. Brady will probably sneak one in for good measure, just so he can say '**** you, Buffalo'. That's 35 points, at least...I don't see the Bills offense dropping 36 or more on the Patriot's D.

Victor7
10-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Gronk's going to score twice. Hogan will get one. Some no-name RB or WR will get one. Brady will probably sneak one in for good measure, just so he can say '**** you, Buffalo'. That's 35 points, at least...I don't see the Bills offense dropping 36 or more on the Patriot's D.

Oh yes! The long honored Buffalo tradition of letting a no name RB make us look foolish.

swiper
10-28-2016, 05:47 PM
Brady's licking his chops. Gonna be a slaughter.

Novacane
10-29-2016, 07:24 AM
It wouldn't for me. Seeing as it's never going to happen I just wasted my time responding.

Skooby
10-30-2016, 05:14 AM
It wouldn't for me. Seeing as it's never going to happen I just wasted my time responding.
Maybe, maybe not.

YardRat
10-30-2016, 01:14 PM

Well, we're getting there. One more for Gronk and a Brady sneak and it's BOOM.