Pathetic.

pmoon6
10-30-2016, 03:21 PM
Need a tissue??

Mr. Cynical
10-30-2016, 03:24 PM
Bullied by jets , fins and Pats.

Pathetic.

Good thing they aren't all in our division. Oh, wait..

Novacane
10-30-2016, 03:25 PM
Why do you get so butt hurt when we comment on what a joke this team is. For someone who says they don't care much you make sure to show up after every loss to ***** at people for *****ing

justasportsfan
10-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Need a tissue?? how sweet . Still hoping moonie?

ParanoidAndroid
10-30-2016, 03:43 PM
Time to start some draft threads.

YardRat
10-30-2016, 03:47 PM
Time to start some draft threads.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/235178-2016-Mid-Season-needs-for-2017

jills
10-30-2016, 04:19 PM
But, but, but we swept them last year!!! according to this board we can't lose against them

OpIv37
10-30-2016, 09:28 PM
Bullied by jets , fins and Pats.

Pathetic.

Oh this team is just like a bully. Talk tough and walk with a swagger during the week, hit hard.... then wilt as soon as someone hits back.

justasportsfan
10-31-2016, 09:09 AM
Oh this team is just like a bully. Talk tough and walk with a swagger during the week, hit hard.... then wilt as soon as someone hits back.

In a way , bullies are all brawn and no brains for the most part. They get beat badly when outsmarted.

trapezeus
10-31-2016, 10:04 AM
outsmarted? gillislee was getting yards early, but they abandoned the run and thought TT throwing 23 times in the first half made sense. that in itself is how stupid this team is. they let the score get out of hand. TT is the master of closing the gap in games that are out of hand. he never has a comeback, and even this screen passes yesterday took too much time. he's getting worse and I wanted him to succeed. like EJ, I thought he seemed like a good guy and you want to root for him, but as he keeps going the wrong direction, it's hard to see him as a long term solution. that being said, we should probably not use the out clause, because we literally don't have any starting qb's on the team next year and per usual aren't bad enough to draft a qb high enough.

justasportsfan
10-31-2016, 10:29 AM
outsmarted? gillislee was getting yards early, but they abandoned the run and thought TT throwing 23 times in the first half made sense. that in itself is how stupid this team is. they let the score get out of hand. TT is the master of closing the gap in games that are out of hand. he never has a comeback, and even this screen passes yesterday took too much time. he's getting worse and I wanted him to succeed. like EJ, I thought he seemed like a good guy and you want to root for him, but as he keeps going the wrong direction, it's hard to see him as a long term solution. that being said, we should probably not use the out clause, because we literally don't have any starting qb's on the team next year and per usual aren't bad enough to draft a qb high enough.

Rex thinks TT is the guy. He's already outsmarted because of that even before they hit the field.