View Full Version : Thats not a flag

Mike13
10-30-2016, 07:15 PM
Never change buffalo.
(http://imgur.com/5310ZTF)
Also how did security let that in?

Novacane
10-30-2016, 07:19 PM
I put it in my pants. They thought I just had a woody. No One was gonna search that.

Mace
10-30-2016, 07:26 PM
Probably came from an unfortunate Pats fan wearing a Brady jersey, or an unfortunate Bills fan wearing a Taylor jersey.

YardRat
10-30-2016, 07:27 PM
There were a bunch of them in the stadium today. The rest were wearing uniforms, though, and didn't show up on the field naked.

Skooby
10-30-2016, 07:34 PM
Quite a toss as well, any open tryouts ??

feldspar
10-30-2016, 07:55 PM
Whammy weenie, circa 2016.

Get with the program, fellas.

Nothing to see here...

ParanoidAndroid
10-30-2016, 10:16 PM
Precedent was set when they let Brady in.

Joe Fo Sho
10-30-2016, 10:45 PM
If anybody else's mouth piece falls out during a play it's no big deal, but if Tom Brady's mouth piece ends up on the ground everyone blames the city of Buffalo.

trapezeus
10-31-2016, 10:01 AM
hopefully it become's buffalos version of the Detroit octopus. every time fans are fed up in game with the bills performance, a fan throws one onto the field. frankly I'm surprised it took until the 3rd quarter to throw it.

Historian
10-31-2016, 10:19 AM
And I can't even get my camera into the stadium...

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2016, 12:17 PM
Nobody threw it. It fell out of Brady's ass.

YardRat
10-31-2016, 01:40 PM
hopefully it become's buffalos version of the Detroit octopus. every time fans are fed up in game with the bills performance, a fan throws one onto the field. frankly I'm surprised it took until the 3rd quarter to throw it.

Note to self...buy stock in dildos...sales are about to go through the roof.

Victor7
10-31-2016, 03:17 PM
Along with Schmidt's broken play run that was the best part of the game. The rest was the usual unenjoyable ass beating we take on a yearly basis from the Pats.

Miami_Vice
10-31-2016, 08:03 PM
elfin hilarious !

OpIv37
10-31-2016, 08:18 PM
This dude won the Internet today: https://theringer.com/59-questions-for-the-person-who-threw-a-dildo-on-the-field-during-the-patriots-game-b04c231b58fd#.ifk1eucyg

Mace
10-31-2016, 08:30 PM
Note to self...buy stock in dildos...sales are about to go through the roof.

See, you see it as buying dildo stock, I see it as buying stock in disposable gloves, disposable garbage bags and anti bacterial hand soap I can license to the NFL as official merchandise.

feldspar
10-31-2016, 08:42 PM
Along with Schmidt's broken play run that was the best part of the game. The rest was the usual unenjoyable ass beating we take on a yearly basis from the Pats.

Dunno why Schmidt gets so much credit for that "broken play."

The guy threw the ball up in the air, and then entirely forgot that he needed to kick it. I mean, he literally seemed to do just that...one of the most bone-headed things I've ever seen a punter do.

He even had a chance to kick the ball after he relocated it again, but he panicked and then ran for his life.

The fact that he got the first down in the end doesn't make him anything other than lucky as ****.

That said, I must admit that I loved the play after the fact because of the results...but the guy ****ed up in the most fundamental way possible for a punter to **** up. Forgot that he had to actually KICK the ball, as if he's got a whole hell of a lot of other things to consider...

Mace
10-31-2016, 08:59 PM
Dunno why Schmidt gets so much credit for that "broken play."

The guy threw the ball up in the air, and then entirely forgot that he needed to kick it. I mean, he literally seemed to do just that...one of the most bone-headed things I've ever seen a punter do.

He even had a chance to kick the ball after he relocated it again, but he panicked and then ran for his life.

The fact that he got the first down in the end doesn't make him anything other than lucky as ****.

That said, I must admit that I loved the play after the fact because of the results...but the guy ****ed up in the most fundamental way possible for a punter to **** up. Forgot that he had to actually KICK the ball, as if he's got a whole hell of a lot of other things to consider...

I think he already was losing the wet ball as his foot was coming up, it was some astute panicking though I thought he should have thrown it to his personal punt protector if we'd have had Manuel in there to run down the field.

I'm blaming Brandon for this one for not hiring a wet ball receiving threat who can block....like Tebow, for wet ball receiving (or maybe blocking) concerns which were entirely predictable if you stop to think you need a guy who can block or receive and run for a touchdown in moments like that.

feldspar
10-31-2016, 09:09 PM
I think he already was losing the wet ball as his foot was coming up, it was some astute panicking though I thought he should have thrown it to his personal punt protector if we'd have had Manuel in there to run down the field.

I'm blaming Brandon for this one for not hiring a wet ball receiving threat who can block....like Tebow, for wet ball receiving (or maybe blocking) concerns which were entirely predictable if you stop to think you need a guy who can block or receive and run for a touchdown in moments like that.

I don't buy the wet ball theory. Does not pass the eyeball test.

And don't get me started about Brandon's wet balls, and other wet dildos. Kids may be lurking....

trapezeus
11-01-2016, 07:42 AM
if the fan hit a pat's player on a TD, the guy's name would be known and we'd all be buying a bills jersey with his name on it. just my guess.