X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Oh What a Difference 2 Weeks Makes

Two weeks ago we were 4-2 and riding a wonderful 4 game winning streak . Remember?

Let's be honest, there were some here that were thinking play-offs.

We were laughing at those damn bastards who are Jets or Dolphins fans. LOL!!! The Jets S-U-C-K S-U-C-K S-U-C-K. Dolphins have no external genitalia and wear colours that GOD never created.

Well, don't look now butt both of those 2 teams won their last two games and are right up our 4-4 asses.

The good news is that they play each other this weekend so a 3 game winning streak for both teams is not possible.

The bad news is that we travel to Seattle for a MNF game to take another physical beating before our much needed Bye Week.

We could be tied with the Jets at 4-5 or worse, taking a deep whiff of the Dolphins' smelly mammal fish asses when they are above us at 4-4.

Yes, both teams beat us in our only games with them this year. There goes that tie breaker.

Some will correctly observe that it is all irrelevant since once again the Patriots have the division locked up at 7-1 and are absolutely rolling since the return of The Chosen One.

The Jets Bye Week is Week 11 when we come back from our Bye Week to take our injured asses to Cinci for another physical beating.

Yes, homers, I know you will soon be playing the injured excuse card -- GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS THAT THIS TEAM WAS NEVER A PLAY-OFF TEAM THIS YEAR.

So let's look around the AFC to see who the Wild Card contenders will be after we get anally raped again in Cinci to become 4-6:

Dolphins (see above)

Jets (see above)

Steelers/Bengals/Ravens -- All currently in the 4-3/3-4-1 or 3-4 range with each having a game against the tanking Browns

Texans -- 5-3 with games left with the Jags and Colts

Titans -- 4-4 (see above)

Raiders -- 6-2 and I will be there on December 4th to witness firsthand the expansion of our Black Hole

Broncos -- 6-2

Chiefs -- 5-2

This season is over so let's do as Aaron Rodgers and Frankie suggest and simply R-E-L-A-X...

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Oh What a Difference 2 Weeks Makes

I knew that if we lost to the jets, we could lose to anyone including Miami. Rex's team has never been consistent or stable since his AFC championship team with the jets. They always have the tendency to implode.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • Jun 2024

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
      I knew that if we lost to the jets, we could lose to anyone including Miami. Rex's team has never been consistent or stable since his AFC championship team with the jets. They always have the tendency to implode.
      Yup.

AND we have the privilege of 3 more years of Rex's 5-year contract after this year.

I assume Pegula will fire Rex when there is only one year left on his contract.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I knew it was bleak but I didn't realize it was that bleak. With 4 conf losses already, we won't be beating anyone on tiebreakers, so even if we get to 10-6 (which we won't), we may not get a WC.

This team basically has to play perfect football for the rest of the year to have a shot. They've shown me nothing to think they are good enough to do that. Throw in the injuries and there's no real shot.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ed
          Dude
          • Sep 2002

Hey the last time this team lost 2 games in a row they followed it up with a 4 game win streak. No one gave us a chance to beat Arizona, so maybe they'll surprise us again with a win in Seattle and complete the sweep of the NFC West.

With the AFC West being so strong it's not looking good for a WC spot, but for the Bills to have any chance their game against Oakland is probably the most important remaining game. They'll still have to win at least 5 of their other remaining games, but losing that tie-breaker to Oakland would be killer. I expect the Broncos and Chiefs to both win at least 11 games, so to me it really just comes down to if they can catch the Raiders or not. But that also assumes that the Broncos beat the Raiders this weekend.

The Bills can at least take care of business against the Jets and Fins on their own without help, and it's not looking very good for anyone from the North or South as far as the WC goes. Titans probably have another 5 or so losses on their schedule and everyone else is below .500 right now.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
            Hey the last time this team lost 2 games in a row they followed it up with a 4 game win streak. No one gave us a chance to beat Arizona, so maybe they'll surprise us again with a win in Seattle and complete the sweep of the NFC West.
            Seattle is not that good.
            sacrifice1

Comment

• Victor7
              • Jul 2013

It was over last week when we dropped a game to the freaking lowly dolphins.

3 of our next 4 games are probable losses too. We will be lucky to get to 8-8

Comment

• toto8
                GO Bills!
                • Dec 2014

So were the Dolphins and we lost.
                Bills fan since the 90'S it all begin with tecmo super bowl...

Comment

• Victor7
                  • Jul 2013

Neither are the Jets and they abused us. And more importantly, neither are we.

Comment

• Swiper
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

Most important two things every team needs to win:

1) good QB - someone that stands in the pocket and reads the defense and reacts, not Michael Vick clones.

2) a good head coach

The last time the Bills had those were Kelly & Levy. Not even have they had one of those since then.

Comment

• Luisito23
                      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                      • Apr 2003

4-5 on our way to our typical and mediocre 7-9 season...

Feel sorry for anyone who still holds on to any hope of playoffs...

Actually, I really don't feel sorry for anybody...Your asses should've known better.
                      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by toto8 View Post
                        So were the Dolphins and we lost.
                        Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
                        Neither are the Jets and they abused us. And more importantly, neither are we.
                        Don't disagree. Just saying that the seahawks are beatable.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          I knew it was bleak but I didn't realize it was that bleak. With 4 conf losses already, we won't be beating anyone on tiebreakers, so even if we get to 10-6 (which we won't), we may not get a WC.

This team basically has to play perfect football for the rest of the year to have a shot. They've shown me nothing to think they are good enough to do that. Throw in the injuries and there's no real shot.
                          Sorry for pissing on your CornFlakes.

To cheer you up...here is some reggae NOT from Jamaica that drives my dogs insane in pleasure...

Comment

Working...
                          X