PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Williams to IR

Victor7
11-01-2016, 01:01 PM
There goes our best safety. His absence has been very notable the past 2 weeks. The drop off with Meeks and Blanton is abysmal.

This is right up there with WR as a huge need. Whaley and Rex need to do something about this. Going forward with them is wanting to fail.

Forward_Lateral
11-01-2016, 01:46 PM
They need a safety. Bad. Swearinger would be nice. Ed Reed should come out of retirement lol

The King
11-01-2016, 01:57 PM
They need a safety. Bad. Swearinger would be nice. Ed Reed should come out of retirement lol

Beat me to it.

Forward_Lateral
11-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Seriously I bet Reed would be better than anything the Bills have.

Buffalogic
11-01-2016, 02:06 PM
It's sad but his career is probably over. He loved the bills. He was an average starter at best, but he loved everything about this team and the fan base.

feldspar
11-01-2016, 02:24 PM
****ing Landry Jones...

He reminds me a certain object a certain Bills fan threw on the field this week.

What a dildo.

Losing Aaron hurts more than people seem to realize. Crippled us in the Miami game in game-changing ways alone if you paid attention.

Mr. Pink
11-01-2016, 02:25 PM
****ing Landry Jones...

He reminds me a certain object a certain Bills fan threw on the field this week.

What a dildo.

Losing Aaron hurts more than people seem to realize. Crippled us in the Miami game in game-changing ways alone if you paid attention.

Why do you keep calling him Landry Jones? It was Jarvis Landry. Landry Jones is a QB with the Steelers.

feldspar
11-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Why do you keep calling him Landry Jones? It was Jarvis Landry. Landry Jones is a QB with the Steelers.

Cuz I'm ****ed up.

Why do you think?

Lol...dunno why apart from the Landry connection. I do know better. Can't think sometimes when I'm mad.

...****ing Landry...

Mace
11-01-2016, 05:45 PM
At this point I just hope Williams gets his health.

Figured he'd get hurt again, his injury was just nasty, had hoped we'd get Su'a Cravens a tweener s/olb hybrid all offseason. Was just reading Washington, after using him at OLB is starting to give him safety reps. Doesn't really matter now, but I liked Cravens as an SS/olb hybrid instead of olb/s.

Safety is awful important in a Ryan defense....ala Jim Leonhard. I was surprised they put all their Leonhard eggs in the Williams/Blanton basket, but maybe Blanton steps up.

Victor7
11-01-2016, 05:54 PM
****ing Landry Jones...

What a dildo.

Been saying it since last week. Can't understand the posters that call him average. He's far from average and his absence is very very noticeable.

YardRat
11-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Just retire, the game isn't that important. I'd much rather AW get out with whatever health he has left and lose the rest of the games this season than see him risk becoming another Darryl Stingley or Dennis Byrd.

Luisito23
11-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Yeah, no doubt Rat...

His life and health is way more important than football (especially this team)

Gonna miss seeing him out there, because he is one of my favorite players here...

But...You gotta do what you gotta do.

stuckincincy
11-01-2016, 11:12 PM
There goes our best safety. His absence has been very notable the past 2 weeks. The drop off with Meeks and Blanton is abysmal.

This is right up there with WR as a huge need. Whaley and Rex need to do something about this. Going forward with them is wanting to fail.

Sad to say, he's only played in 10 games over the past 2 years, garnering 35 tackles, but with very decent PD numbers.

swiper
11-02-2016, 05:19 AM
Been saying it since last week. Can't understand the posters that call him average. He's far from average and his absence is very very noticeable.

He's certainly above average when healthy. But he's not right anymore. So add that to the list of off-season needs. Too many now to be addressed in the draft alone. Expect Whaley to make a couple of free agent signings.

But, in other news, not too many people talking about all the times we heard Shaq Lawson's name being called. For his only being back two weeks, this bodes well for the future.

Victor7
11-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Sad to say, he's only played in 10 games over the past 2 years, garnering 35 tackles, but with very decent PD numbers.

Its a damn shame because he's a good player. And more importantly he likes it here. For all the **** Buffalo takes about people not wanting to play here this is a guy, like EWood or Freddy, that has actually taken the city as his own and loves the team.